Author Topic: Nasser Proclamation on Team Nasser  (Read 10567 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: big bobs = nasser
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2008, 05:29:46 PM »
These words from a guy who thought that a $300.00 suit was expensive ::)  Seriously Big Worm your Kmart shopping ass has no business criticizing your superiors, Go back to your job flipping burgers and dreaming about one day being able to afford a $300.00 suit or better yet get a degree or high school diploma before you try to talk at our level.

I think he'd puke if you'd send him inside Brooks Brothers.

Probably the type that wears red blazers and shitty blue and gold pinstripe pants.. hahahaha Probably too dumb to tie a proper knot.

Has an inferiority complex.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2008, 05:32:02 PM »
oh yes I totally believe you ::)

come on----you are the reject euro trash fonzi look alike of getbig-----------shit you send threats like this to people on Getbig

Im sure DP remembers this one from you

its not that serious, that you keep that pic for ages says a lot about you pumpkin

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2008, 05:48:25 PM »
bigbobs=f@ggot.
 Seriously..Getbig has turned into an unmodded f@g site...How many threads can people make about a washed up hypocrite?
 It would be different if he was interesting ? But..He's not
 In every single thread....these f@gs say"Wow..Nasers great".. Wow..Nassers the best!  Wow..He's big... Gimme a break..If he wasn't still doing drugs..He'd look like his boy friend knobs(bobs) and would walk around unnoticed ..
greatest post i have ever read agree 100%, bigbobs is not nasser he is just a loser who spends all day on his computer wishing he was,
i'm sure he has wasted years on here trying to talk up how good team oild bag is while his life is getting worse and worse
there's no magic pills... just needles

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2008, 06:22:14 PM »
greatest post i have ever read agree 100%, bigbobs is not nasser he is just a loser who spends all day on his computer wishing he was,
i'm sure he has wasted years on here trying to talk up how good team oild bag is while his life is getting worse and worse

Aussiepro - another getbig pumpkinhead who has never shown a single picture of himself yet hides behind a computer and loses his temper over online stuff and gets kicks out of trying to dish e-insults!

BigBobs is the man
good job
good education
all around good guy

Thank you!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2008, 06:22:56 PM »
I think he'd puke if you'd send him inside Brooks Brothers.

Probably the type that wears red blazers and shitty blue and gold pinstripe pants.. hahahaha Probably too dumb to tie a proper knot.

Has an inferiority complex.

Ouch!  Bigworm just got OWNED!!! ;D

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2008, 08:23:28 PM »
Aussiepro - another getbig pumpkinhead who has never shown a single picture of himself yet hides behind a computer and loses his temper over online stuff and gets kicks out of trying to dish e-insults!

that doesn't change the fact thatyour wasting your time trying to convince other people that your hero mr oil bag himself was actually a decent pro... no he wasn't he was a pile of shit...
real question how much time have you spent on this site.. and how much of that would you say that you spent talking about mr oil bag...?
there's no magic pills... just needles

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2008, 08:29:24 PM »
its not that serious, that you keep that pic for ages says a lot about you pumpkin
I keep it to remind you of your place around here...on the bottom :D

shit you are quite the little Nasser bottom boy

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2008, 08:50:13 PM »
Yes self employed but clearly not making enough because a $300.00 suit would be too much for you  ::)
and it's obvious you work hard because of the over thousand posts you have on getbig?   ??? Trust me buddy having a lot of posts is not something to be proud of, I have a life with a real job so therfore I don't post as much, if you have made your bones than post a picture of your house and car, how about telling me what neighbourhood you live in because that alone will tell me what income level you are at which we already know is low  since a $300.00 suit would make or break you.
Sorry Stupidity... If you would like to go back to that day...I wrote "paying $300.00 for that hideous  suit that's worth $50.00 IS TOO MUCH.. aLSO STUPIDITY...i HAVE OVER A THOUSAND POSTS OVER A PERIOD OF YRS. nOT MONTHS LIKE YOUR BOYFRIEND BOBS...sO ....aRE YOU DONE TALKING SHIT ABOUT THING'S YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ..? TRUST ME...$300.00 IS NOT ALOT OF MONEY.. I WOULD NEVER ,EVER POST PICS OF MYSELF ON THE NET... BUT...SINCE YOU'RE SUCH A CHAMP..POST YOURS..? ANYTHING ELSE? WE CAN DO THIS SH!T ALL DAY... I'M THE BOSS BITCH..!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2008, 08:53:14 PM »
Ag2, dont worry about "bigworm," he's one of the guys who think that being a taxi driver or a contract pizza delivery driver is "owning your own business" because technically it is and is the type who makes himself business cards with himself labelled as "CEO" of his one-vehicle, self-driven taxi service.  He likes to come across as an elegant taxi driver so wears a suit for $200 from Tip Top which led him to believe that anything above that is ridiculously expensive.
DUDE! YOU PROBABLY HAVE FAMILY OUT HERE IN NEW YORK THAT DRIVE CAB? SO DON'T PASS YOUR SHIT ON TO ME..WHAT THE FVCK IS TIP TOP(A HEAD RAG SHOP)? ONLY PEOPE WHO SHOP AT PLACES LIKE THAT ,know about places like that!..

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2008, 08:55:08 PM »
Ouch!  Bigworm just got OWNED!!! ;D
Ouch? What a f@g! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2008, 08:58:55 PM »
that doesn't change the fact thatyour wasting your time trying to convince other people that your hero mr oil bag himself was actually a decent pro... no he wasn't he was a pile of shit...
real question how much time have you spent on this site.. and how much of that would you say that you spent talking about mr oil bag...?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Bobs got AussieprOWNED!!!!!!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
Re: Nasser in holiday mode
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2008, 09:01:01 PM »
I don't listen to animals.

Fact, a guy named Hussien probably started the trade of your pathetic ancestors for salt.. Ouch..

No stupid.....I was calling you Hussein..Fvckin idiot!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2008, 09:01:43 PM »

OIL BAGS!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2008, 01:19:26 AM »
Sorry Stupidity... If you would like to go back to that day...I wrote "paying $300.00 for that hideous  suit that's worth $50.00 IS TOO MUCH.. aLSO STUPIDITY...i HAVE OVER A THOUSAND POSTS OVER A PERIOD OF YRS. nOT MONTHS LIKE YOUR BOYFRIEND BOBS...sO ....aRE YOU DONE TALKING SHIT ABOUT THING'S YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ..? TRUST ME...$300.00 IS NOT ALOT OF MONEY.. I WOULD NEVER ,EVER POST PICS OF MYSELF ON THE NET... BUT...SINCE YOU'RE SUCH A CHAMP..POST YOURS..? ANYTHING ELSE? WE CAN DO THIS SH!T ALL DAY... I'M THE BOSS BITCH..!

wow look at BIG WORM melting down by using ALL CAPS!  LMAO! 

I dont blame ag2 for getting the suit story slightly mixed up because he wasn't involved in it, but you Big Worm were which proves you have the memory and intellect of an ant.  I said my suit was $800, and that it was a "average" price for a suit since I know there are many designer brands that are a few thousand dollars and then cheap ones that are in the low-hundreds.  You were like, "omg, $800!!" and were shocked as though $800 is an overly expensive amount to pay for a suit.

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2008, 01:38:23 AM »
Wow, only ten days into the new year and the TEAM has people melting all over!
2008 is going to be BIGGER then expected...
Join us before it's too late!
 8)
Team Nasser!

FLYLO

• Getbig III
BIG NASSER GUTT
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2008, 03:47:50 AM »
Nasser looked better before the full-blown roid gutt.  A beer-belly you can get rid of; but how do you get rid of that?  This part of Nasser's physique was definitely the biggest and the most disproportioned, in Olympia history.  What supplement company would want that kind of physique to represent their product; and is that physique deserving of an Olympia win?   

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: BIG NASSER GUTT
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2008, 04:06:45 AM »
This was one of his last shows, he wasnt at his best here. Almost all the pro's have a stomack like that when relaxed, you should see coleman's or cutlers, dexter's gut when relaxed. Nasser has the most symmetrical abs in bb history.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2008, 04:29:19 AM »
This was one of his last shows, he wasnt at his best here. Almost all the pro's have a stomack like that when relaxed, you should see coleman's or cutlers, dexter's gut when relaxed. Nasser has the most symmetrical abs in bb history.

::)  ::)
Here comes the money shot

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2008, 04:49:34 AM »
el mar is right. you find a picture of nasser from 96-99 and you will see a big difference. you can find a bad picture of any pro..doesn't prove anything

team nasser!!!!!!!!!!!!
irongearco.com

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2008, 05:50:59 AM »
hahahaaaaa.......look at that oil bag

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2008, 06:10:49 AM »
el mar is right. you find a picture of nasser from 96-99 and you will see a big difference. you can find a bad picture of any pro..doesn't prove anything

team nasser!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't.  But Nasser compared to any other pro, his gutt is more obvious; no matter how hard he sucks it in, or angle himself, it's noticeable.  Has Nassser's physique ever improve post 96-99?  No.  He won't be going on stage to chance a comeback.  In BB, you can be big, but if you lack the balance of easthetics, no one's interrested, or you start losing out on endorsement(s). The main goal is to win and gain endorsement contracts $$$$.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2008, 06:33:56 AM »

Nasser has the most symmetrical abs in bb history?   The first and second pics does not support your claim.  But, he may have the most symmetrical gutt in bb history.  Kim C. and Lenda M. had better symmetrical abs than Nasser.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2008, 07:03:32 AM »
epic comparing a picture when flexed/in pose to a relaxed posture  ::)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2008, 07:48:15 AM »
no gut in this pic.  destroying a 6 time mr.o  ::)

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2008, 08:31:07 AM »
no gut in this pic.  destroying a 6 time mr.o  ::)

Buddy....he's still sucking it in.  His midsection (abs and obliques) is still too thick and holding water.