Author Topic: GH15 and Nasser: Questions  (Read 8092 times)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: gh15...Questions about Nasser :)
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2008, 12:31:56 PM »
junior,,you are trying to debate the undebatable with one of the best to ever step on bodybuilding stage,,including circuit 2007!,,you praise palumbo all the time while in reality the dude cant even win a local show,,hes disformed and digusting looking physiqe wize though once was ok but nothing more than ok,,thats before he discovered he cant bring home no pro card,,

my english is ok i told you that 1000 times before,,i write and speak english better than 90% of americans,,i can talk well read well write well and i chose when and where to do it,,,

have you ever competed junior? haveyou ever done a national or international show or profesional show? im tellin you that commoon cycles are 5-6 grams in the majors,,and i never lie so stop with that bullcrap not everyone does it but many do,,

1 amp testovis aday
1 amp testex a day
adding dri\opingomnas or infars at times depending on need

1000mg nanrolone norma a week
600-1000 mg eq a week

lots of orals LOTS of orals

you do the math? do you se comon trend here? yes youre right human grade and lots of good human grade,,

stop disturbing the truth,,,its like saying duretics wont do shit to you if you are 8% while in reality you are already 5% and the water blocks it to the eye,,

its like saying gh causing the veins to pop rather than good ole use of duretics with other substances

you say what you know ,,i say what i have practiced

im right youre wrong end of story,,why am i even bothering answer you god knows

how many times per week do you inject yourself?
tank u jesus

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2008, 01:01:38 PM »
GH15

What do you think about the rumor that Nasser used large amounts of Synthol instead of training hard to gain the muscle like many others?

Do you think Nasser used excessesive amounts in his Calves more than any other bodyparts?

Just wondering since you are a top guy and seem to know what really went on behind the scenes....I thought he used it cause he was always in a flexed state never relaxed and figured it was all th synthol. What is your take on it?
What do you think of the FACT that Palumbo has recommended and still recommends the use of Synthol, and that he thinks it will make you look better, make your muscles look harder instead of softer. Palumbo even sells the stuff on his site.

Was he lazy?

Billy Guns

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2008, 01:13:30 PM »
What do you think of the FACT that Palumbo has recommended and still recommends the use of Synthol, and that he thinks it will make you look better, make your muscles look harder instead of softer. Palumbo even sells the stuff on his site.

Was he lazy?

I cant speak for Dave but I can say its obvious the use nasser has taken it to a level beyond any others in bodybuilding

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2008, 01:22:40 PM »
Welll.....boys and girls....i think we have identified NASSER!  He refused to comment or bash on Nasser the same way he does everyone else.....clear as day...

GH15= NASSER

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2008, 01:28:25 PM »
Welll.....boys and girls....i think we have identified NASSER!  He refused to comment or bash on Nasser the same way he does everyone else.....clear as day...

GH15= NASSER

the final nail in the coffin indeed...
tank u jesus

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2008, 01:36:44 PM »

GH15= NASSER

true statement
gh15 is nasser

4thAD

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2008, 01:50:44 PM »
boy are u retarded. those aren't my words. it was gh15 who made that statement.

Your Mom must have been retarded for not aborting you. You are the dumb ass spreading shit you know nothing about!  ;D

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Nassar = gh15 - the attention whore couldn't contain himself
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2008, 01:53:02 PM »
His bitterness couldn't help him from eventually revealing himself

Discuss

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Nassar = gh15 - the attention whore couldn't contain himself
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2008, 01:58:24 PM »
i have been saying this since gh15 started writing here. thought it was dj at one point but went back to nasser later.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2008, 02:42:37 PM »
Nas....uhh..GH15...

What do you think about Nassers small penis problem and inability to please women? 

Who thinks Nasser's wife was hot?

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2008, 02:51:32 PM »
Your Mom must have been retarded for not aborting you. You are the dumb ass spreading shit you know nothing about!  ;D

sorry I dont understand, are you trying to hint at the fact that you have a problem with comprehension of the english language, and logic for that matter?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Is Nassar......................
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2008, 02:55:05 PM »
Both BB.comscribe and GH 15????

Discuss please.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Is Nassar......................
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2008, 02:57:31 PM »
Both BB.comscribe and GH 15????

Discuss please.

I always remember Nasser being " Mr Nice Guy " " Mr Humble " and all along he's an asshole who knew ?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2008, 02:58:49 PM »
I always remember Nasser being " Mr Nice Guy " " Mr Humble " and all along he's an asshole who knew ?

The man in the picture below for one:

Bodybuilding Pro.com

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2008, 03:00:59 PM »
The man in the picture below for one:

so did he  ;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2008, 03:04:38 PM »
so did he  ;)

Epic attempt to own me by posting a picture of me which showed up as a yellow frog, ROFL!  ;D

My point is that Heath Ledger has some big shoes to fill to match Jack Nicholson's performance in the 1989 version of Batman.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2008, 03:06:31 PM »
Epic attempt to own me by posting a picture of me which showed up as a yellow frog, ROFL!  ;D

My point is that Heath Ledger has some big shoes to fill to match Jack Nicholson's performance in the 1989 version of Batman.

That was cool the first time  ;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2008, 03:09:09 PM »
That was cool the first time  ;)

Heath Ledger is 6'1, Jack Nicholson is 5'9 - I think that answers the question!

PS - Heath Ledger is almost at eye level with Gunter.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2008, 03:10:38 PM »

Neither one guys. Not GH15 nor bbscribe.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2008, 03:13:50 PM »

how do ju know this?
follow the arrows

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2008, 03:16:55 PM »

bb.comscribe is Nasser's interviewer David Robson.  He has said so himself on here.

David's website: www.davidrobsonelite.com

He can be contacted at davidrobson19 @ hotmail.com.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Billy Guns

Re: GH15 and Nasser: Questions
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2008, 03:24:24 PM »
Palumbo and Dannis james are friends so we know its not him cause dave maybe be working with him soon so why would dj knock dave and so many traces point to NASSER

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2008, 05:17:17 PM »
Palumbo and Dannis james are friends so we know its not him cause dave maybe be working with him soon so why would dj knock dave and so many traces point to NASSER

No more guessing games.  The evidence is TOO strong.

Nasser did not even bother with this board until everyone realized GH was him and started making posts about him.  All of a sudden....he pops up!  RIGHT.

He has had threats towards Nasser on the board with people mad at GH, to which he backpeddles quickly.

Everyone that has been speculated to be GH15 has been found unable to fit the description or writings.

He bashes everyone EXCEPT Nasser and refuses to comment when comment on Nasser is requested and questionable practices on Nasser's part are brought to light.  How come he never tore apart Nasser's synthol delts (dont even TRY to defend this Nasser, its so obvious its a joke, the soft oily look with no detail or striations or ability to flex, then the surgery confirmed it)

wootwoot

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2008, 05:32:51 PM »
What do we do now that we know GH15 is Nasser?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2008, 05:50:25 PM »
you do nothing because no one knows who gh15 is beside one single person from this board and she will never ever say it ,,,only thing yuo need to know is that im a professional ifbb TOP competitor and feed you the truth to the best of my knowledge from ptactical self experiece and ofcourse other professionals trained with and trained myself

none of the moderators know or have the slightest clue to who gh15 is not even if its a male orfemale,,any information about gh15 is absoult garbage because with no files and no computers there is no ionformation about the entity gh15,,gh15 was meant to live onlin in your virtual world called getbig cyberspace,,everything gh15 says is in gossip and opion [partly because of this reason and others,,
nol need to try to guess because it is imposible to find out ,,there is simply no trie ip conection to ther real locations of gh15 ,,gh15 ia likw flee on dog,,teh dog might not like it but needs to leave with the fact that the flees are there someway or anothr
fallen angel