Author Topic: Blatant voting fraud in NH  (Read 4320 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Blatant voting fraud in NH
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2008, 08:08:06 PM »
How can a guy lead in every poll leading up to the primary - by as many as 12 points - then lead in every exit poll by large margins - and lead in every paper ballot - and lose in the electronic count?
That's a good fucking question.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2008, 08:10:23 PM »
That's a good fucking question.

I do everything I can to avoid thinking conspiracy theory these days.  Really, I do.

But this is being reported by real news organizations, and they're using the actual NH voting data.

It's not a partisan issue either - it's one dem cheating over another dem.  So the ignorant cries of 'lib' have no place here. 

If this is true - and the paper ballots (printed as each person votes) are absolutely OPPOSITE of the electronic votes...

man, I don't know how anyone can say it's not fishy. 

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2008, 08:10:37 PM »
This is why I don't vote.  :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2008, 08:12:37 PM »
look man, you know i'm with you on the 2000/2004 elections and to an extent on 9/11, but in this case i'm thinking stupidity over anything else. largely because there's no way in balls hell that the republicans would want to HELP hillary instead of obama.
You're kidding right.  What happened to them wanting her for an easy republican victory?  Not a new theory at all and one that I've mostly heard COMING from the right.  That's probably why guys like Murdoch funded her.  She is so hated by the right, she's seen by many righties as the perfect tool to get out the republican vote on election day.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2008, 08:14:13 PM »
is anyone of any significance saying anything for a recount?

Hacking Democracy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4463776866669054201

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2008, 08:15:14 PM »
I do everything I can to avoid thinking conspiracy theory these days.  Really, I do.

But this is being reported by real news organizations, and they're using the actual NH voting data.

It's not a partisan issue either - it's one dem cheating over another dem.  So the ignorant cries of 'lib' have no place here. 

If this is true - and the paper ballots (printed as each person votes) are absolutely OPPOSITE of the electronic votes...

man, I don't know how anyone can say it's not fishy. 
On HBO's documentary Hacking Democracy, they found the code on the machine cards that switches the votes.  100% Busted.  There's nothing conspiracy theory in it.  It's conspiracy fact, just nobody seems to give a flying shit about doing anything about it.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2008, 08:19:28 PM »
The candidate who has the most support from those in power (rich people) wins, just like how money dictates their decisions when they're in office.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2008, 08:20:16 PM »
The candidate who has the most support from those in power (rich people) wins, just like how money dictates their decisions when they're in office as well.
yup, perfect democracy. :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2008, 08:21:41 PM »
is anyone of any significance saying anything for a recount?

Hacking Democracy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4463776866669054201
no, it doesn't work like that.  Problem is found, nothing is done.  That's been the way of it over and over and over and over.  Just have to pretend it was on the up and up and like it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2008, 08:24:00 PM »
as a former CT guy, i wont jump to conclusions on this one.  There are a lot of people who are watching the polls this time after 2004's mess... if they do pull this BS, they're going to get called on it.

And I tell you what... NOTHING will motivate Obama's young college kid base more than word of election fraud.  If he wins Nevada by 25,000 votes, it's going to be hard to manipulate those results without being obvious.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2008, 08:40:10 PM »
I knew the "live free or die" state wouldn't vote for a warmongering turkey necked piece of dog shit like McCain.

Honest thread!

8)
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2008, 08:48:09 PM »
as a former CT guy, i wont jump to conclusions on this one.  There are a lot of people who are watching the polls this time after 2004's mess... if they do pull this BS, they're going to get called on it.

And I tell you what... NOTHING will motivate Obama's young college kid base more than word of election fraud.  If he wins Nevada by 25,000 votes, it's going to be hard to manipulate those results without being obvious.
That's a nice fantasy but you already know the reality doesn't reflect your desired outcome.  and I'm not talking conspiracy theory either.  If I haven't seen the facts in a well made case, I don't give a shit about someone's theory.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2008, 10:40:23 PM »

All his support act like their candidate is promoting peace or something. What do people see in him? Talking about change all the time, but you'd never hear him talk about our country's 62 trillion dollar debt. Never talks about an idea about how to reverse our debt, never mentions cutting spending, spends most of his time talking about healthcare and ending the war in Iraq, yet still keeps all options on the table in the middle east.

wtf yo
~

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2008, 10:41:48 PM »
That's a nice fantasy but you already know the reality doesn't reflect your desired outcome.  and I'm not talking conspiracy theory either.  If I haven't seen the facts in a well made case, I don't give a shit about someone's theory.

What makes it fantasy is people who think its fantasy.

sry but it's true.
~

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2008, 10:54:33 PM »
Maybe he should have cried....

U are looking at the very face of the Antichrist.....bush and hitler were little kiddies....

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2008, 11:09:57 PM »
If it quacks like a duck, its a duck....Do some of you need george bush to come to your front door and admit to you right in the face that the elections are fixed?

You would probably laugh at him right in the face and say that he isnt too bright, and probably lost his way and walk him back to his limo...

Later on you mention to your wife over a big mac, that holy shit, the president came to our house today...When asked what the president wanted, you will say that he thanked you for being such a good citizen and wishes that more people were like you...you see on the HD tv at mc donalds that McCain won in NH and think, hmm, maybe i should have voted today....

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2008, 12:08:50 AM »
Devil's Dictionary by Ambrose Bierce

Voter Fraud: Official-sounding complaints by the losing party in an election; See Sour Grapes.
BigNationRadio.com

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2008, 12:36:42 AM »
What a coincidence! She shares the same point of view as the government!
~

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2008, 02:29:00 AM »
Devil's Dictionary by Ambrose Bierce

Voter Fraud: Official-sounding complaints by the losing party in an election; See Sour Grapes.
yea, but they're not the ones calling fraud.  It's people willing to look at the facts.  The only person I want to win is the one people voted for.  Hardly an out of wack sour grapes request.  If that person is Hillary and McCain, fine by me.  Watch HBO's hacking democracy.  There are no sour grapes directed at any one party and both dems and republicans are implicated along with actually demonstrating vote flips from electronic voting machines and the programs that did it.  If these numbers came out of Russia or Venezuela, we'd be crying foul and rightly so.  What it can't happen here?  haha, why?

David Puddy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • All signs point to YES!
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2008, 02:35:16 AM »
Now that you've brought that up on a bodybuilding message board...
Talk to me babay.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2008, 02:43:45 AM »
Now that you've brought that up on a bodybuilding message board...
Is there a bodybuilding message board out there that prohibits all subjects not related to bodybuilding?  I haven't seen one.  Now if someone comes here with no interest in bodybuilding to post on other subject, that would be stupid but there's no reason we can't talk about other shit.  Nothing odd about that.  I would agree this is the wrong place on getbig to post this.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2008, 02:48:14 AM »
Just like you did here many times..."JOELOCO"  ::)
brutal ownage of biblical proportions.

David Puddy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • All signs point to YES!
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2008, 02:51:39 AM »
Is there a bodybuilding message board out there that prohibits all subjects not related to bodybuilding?  I haven't seen one.  Now if someone comes here with no interest in bodybuilding to post on other subject, that would be stupid but there's no reason we can't talk about other shit.  Nothing odd about that.  I would agree this is the wrong place on getbig to post this.

Kinda new around here but never seen so many grown man spending so much time debating politics on a bodybuilding board.

How much time you spend on here a day?
Talk to me babay.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2008, 03:01:50 AM »
Kinda new around here but never seen so many grown man spending so much time debating politics on a bodybuilding board.

How much time you spend on here a day?
quite a bit but not as much as several others.  There is actually another bodybuilding board that has an even more active political board. I was kind of shocked as this one gets quite a bit of activity. MD has one, BB.com has one, several do.  I'm on this board because I love bodybuilding first, but it's not all that's on my mind.  At first I only posted about bodybuilding but Intensone kind of got me posting on politics because I got sick of seeing his constant attack on liberals so I started disputing his posts.  Many others frequently posted on political points going way back too.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2008, 08:59:16 AM »
240! who do you want as the next president?
tank u jesus