Author Topic: worst gh gut ever ?  (Read 16209 times)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Re: worst gh gut ever ?
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2008, 06:47:37 PM »
No study needed, you are walking example of gh gut..JOELOCO

go away.

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2008, 06:48:15 PM »

It is an established scientific fact that excessive amounts of HGH - the kind the pro junkies use - causes organ and intestinal growth. To try to deny this is tantamount to asserting to that the earth is flat. The problem is compounded by the overeating and the insulin response caused by GH but the root cause it the pressure asserted by the intestines becoming enlarged..they've opened people up and seen the result. Can't believe that anyone would seriously deny that abusing GH on a grand scale doesn't cause this kind of growth.

Carb loading and insulin have been around a long time too.

Agreed, this argument is absurd !

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2008, 06:50:35 PM »
Looking at the picture I'd assume that he could wipe it...he could even choose whether to back wipe or front wipe.

Maybe BARELY in that pic, and there he looks about 340ish as he is considerably leaner than usual...keep in mind he has been up to about 400 lbs before - add 60 lbs on that and I can see him not being able to clean himself :)

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2008, 06:53:34 PM »
Thats why you call it workout, not funout

LOL

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2008, 06:55:12 PM »
Hello Youngblood aka Coach aka JOELOCO

Sorry dude, the two of us differ greatly. Just ask us our views on politics and all will be revealed. ;)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2008, 06:55:43 PM »
Maybe BARELY in that pic, and there he looks about 340ish as he is considerably leaner than usual...keep in mind he has been up to about 400 lbs before - add 60 lbs on that and I can see him not being able to clean himself :)

Maybe...but look at his arms BB. The guy has fucking huge long arms (I know he's less fat here but his arms are still really long)..I just can't see how he can't wipe his shitty anus!

O

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2008, 06:57:00 PM »
Sorry dude, the two of us differ greatly. Just ask us our views on politics and all will be revealed. ;)

Im obsessed with JOELOCO

I wonder when is he going to request a nick change here.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2008, 06:59:35 PM »
Maybe...but look at his arms BB. The guy has fucking huge long arms (I know he's less fat here but his arms are still really long)..I just can't see how he can't wipe his shitty anus!

I think he can wipe it when he's lean, but not at 400 lbs.  I can't fathom how his arms look so small in contest shape, check how big his arm looks here in an old pic I took with him:

And in this pic he said he was 355 lbs....look how wide his waist is - its debatable if he coudl reach his own ass in this pic, and with an extra 45 lbs on top - looks pretty unlikely for the Kovacs Monster!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2008, 07:04:31 PM »
Well..who knows? His lats are shit so I still can't see how he couldn't get at his shithole from behind..

I agree about his arms looking tiny on contest day..he looks like a gorilla one minute and a T-rex the next.

Nasser was right about one thing, the guy has some horrible camel hips

O

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2008, 07:09:45 PM »
Well..who knows? His lats are shit so I still can't see how he couldn't get at his shithole from behind..

I agree about his arms looking tiny on contest day..he looks like a gorilla one minute and a T-rex the next.

Nasser was right about one thing, the guy has some horrible camel hips

His lats may look like shit there but when he nears 400 lbs they are pretty massive!  Did you see these pics at 385?  (back shots conveniently to hide the gut) :)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2008, 07:14:02 PM »
I remember seeing those pics when I used to cruise the Muscle Mayhem boards. Kovacs was one of Chad Nichols "subjects" while preparing for the Arnold.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2008, 07:14:26 PM »
Insulin.

you, are an idiot.

insulin?

since when does insulin make one's internal organs grow?

every time you open your stupid mouth you make yourself look more uninformed and unintelligent than the time before.

which is an incredible feat in and of itself.
b

tomgreynolds

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2008, 07:14:33 PM »

Art Atwood... doesn't look too bad here because I couldn't find the other pictures of it, but you can see what I mean.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2008, 07:18:55 PM »
Atwood's is pretty horrendous there ^

O

tomgreynolds

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2008, 07:21:17 PM »
Yeah its too bad that Markus' physique went down hill eventually, that gut got out of hand and his already enormous abs didn't help his waistline.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2008, 07:22:43 PM »
 :o

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2008, 07:24:23 PM »

tomgreynolds

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2008, 07:31:18 PM »
Hahah some people on this board are not gonna like that 3rd pic ^

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2008, 07:36:28 PM »

O

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2008, 07:38:16 PM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2008, 07:41:22 PM »
330 lbs with abs!

But can he wipe his own ass?

Mind you..if he couldn't I'm sure he'd find a volunteer  ;)
O

joelocal

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2008, 07:42:05 PM »

It is an established scientific fact that excessive amounts of HGH - the kind the pro junkies use - causes organ and intestinal growth. To try to deny this is tantamount to asserting to that the earth is flat. The problem is compounded by the overeating and the insulin response caused by GH but the root cause is the pressure asserted by the intestines becoming enlarged..they've opened people up and seen the result. Can't believe that anyone would seriously deny that abusing GH on a grand scale doesn't cause this kind of growth.

Carb loading and insulin have been around a long time too.

If it's an established fact then there should be studies. I subscribe and have access to JAMA, AMA and BMJ, can't find a study. If you can post a link of your findings, that would be great.

joelocal

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2008, 07:44:07 PM »
you, are an idiot.

insulin?

since when does insulin make one's internal organs grow?

every time you open your stupid mouth you make yourself look more uninformed and unintelligent than the time before.

which is an incredible feat in and of itself.

Hey stupid, where did I say insulin made organs grow? And if you're so informed and intelligent........post some proof or a link or a few case studies.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2008, 07:52:32 PM »
But can he wipe his own ass?

Mind you..if he couldn't I'm sure he'd find a volunteer  ;)

LOL.  Of course he could.  Kovacs at 400 lbs is in a league of his own in term of lack of flexibility.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2008, 08:00:21 PM »
If it's an established fact then there should be studies. I subscribe and have access to JAMA, AMA and BMJ, can't find a study. If you can post a link of your findings, that would be great.

Ok..seeing as you are the first person I have come across to totally deny the fact that GH abused in huge quantities causes enlargement of the organs, intestines and often abnormal bone growth..why don't YOU post a study that proves that it is insulin alone causing these huge stomachs? That's what you assert, where is YOUR proof?  ..If you can post a link of your findings, that would be great.

O