Author Topic: Free American hero Marine Staff Sgt. Frank D. Wuterich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8668 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
My time in the military was pretty labour intensive actually.  Not to mention that in a week in the field you would be lucky to get a total of 20 hours sleep.

As I said, slave labour is bilaterally voluntary.  That means that, believe it or not, those working in sweatshops prefer it over the alternative.

You can conjure up images of sweatshops all they want, but the fact remains that foreign employers are in general model employers, providing far better working conditions than domestic employers. Besides, who is anyone to decide whether a poor person in China will benefit from a job, except that person from China?

Do you propose making sweatshops illegal?  Speak on this.

PS - I will never, ever, EVER work another job in my life.  I DO NOT take orders, I DO NOT call you "SIR" if I don't choose to do it, and I DO NOT make somebody else rich.  I haven't worked since my release from the military and I will never do so again.  This is because I do indeed hate manual labour, almost as much as I hate working for somebody else.  I do what I want, when I want.
Last I checked, most 8-year olds prefer playing with Spongebob and Hot Wheels cars as opposed to making them in a 120 degree factory.

But then, I'm sure when you were a child labor slave growing up on the oppressive streets of Manitoba, CA, you knew it would only make you a better soldier once you "enlisted".

By the way, what exactly does a Canadian in the "military" actually do considering that Canadians don't believe in guns, war, self-defense or autonomy?

BigNationRadio.com

Alex23

Please - give me something to debate here.

It is amazing that for somebody so passionate about his beliefs, you can't even explain why you feel the way you do.  Surely if you are so confident that your point of view is the correct one, you can throw me some facts and data?

PS - Ed's show is awesome.

Nobody's here to debate Matt. Wuterich is a hero, plain an simple.

Why are you so angry?

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
~

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Last I checked, most 8-year olds prefer playing with Spongebob and Hot Wheels cars as opposed to making them in a 120 degree factory.

But then, I'm sure when you were a child labor slave growing up on the oppressive streets of Manitoba, CA, you knew it would only make you a better soldier once you "enlisted".

By the way, what exactly does a Canadian in the "military" actually do considering that Canadians don't believe in guns, war, self-defense or autonomy?

Yeah, those views are pretty ridiculous.  We need to keep guns locked up in a separate case in a separate part of the house than the bullets and if we have our firearms license, the state has the right to enter our house at any time!  How ridiculous is that?  ???  I personally believe in war depending on the circumstances.  I am pretty well perfectly classified as a libertarian.

Ed, two questions: could the eight year olds choose not to work if they wished?  That is, is it the sweatshops which insists they work?  Also, do you propose making sweatshops illegal?  Discuss.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

figgs

• Getbig IV

:-X

Exactly why we shouldn't be over there trying to give them the gift of occupation democracy.
~

Alex23

Exactly why we shouldn't be over there trying to give them the gift of occupation democracy.

Hahaha, you still believe in that?

btw, all these "pics" were taken in London. Welcome them and they'll shit on your porch.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Hahaha, you still believe in that?

btw, all these "pics" were taken in London. Welcome them and they'll shit on your porch.

Not even worth pointing out that those pics are from London to Figgs. He'll blame our Govt. while simultaneously blowing Ron Paul and praising terrorism.  ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
Not even worth pointing out that those pics are from London to Figgs. He'll blame our Govt. while simultaneously blowing Ron Paul and praising terrorism.  ::)

Ron Paul is a strict constitutionalist.  Isn't the constitution the bedrock of freedom, justice, and conservative values?  Ron Paul is like a founding father in modern day politics.  Speaking strictly by definition, is he not the closest to a true conservative we have running for president in the republican party?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

figgs

• Getbig IV
haha Thanks Matt. That's making sense!

Option 1: Blow up the terrorists to shit for 9/11
Option 2: Learn what motivates terrorists and then listen to their message... GTFO
~

4thAD

stf yankee go cry about your so called marine hero staff suck sgt frank G

You are the GetBig #2 douche bag, right underneath Matt C's nut sack. Hope your proud!

Matt C

• Getbig V
You are the GetBig #2 douche bag, right underneath Matt C's nut sack. Hope your proud!

You're.  ;)

Check this out - the last 20 seconds.  Canada = owned.  ROFL!  ;D

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
My time in the military was pretty labour intensive actually.  Not to mention that in a week in the field you would be lucky to get a total of 20 hours sleep.

As I said, slave labour is bilaterally voluntary.  That means that, believe it or not, those working in sweatshops prefer it over the alternatives available.

You can conjure up images of sweatshops all they want, but the fact remains that foreign employers are in general model employers, providing far better working conditions than domestic employers. Besides, who is anyone to decide whether a poor person in China will benefit from a job, except that person from China?

Do you propose making sweatshops illegal?  Speak on this.

PS - I will never, ever, EVER work another job in my life.  I DO NOT take orders, I DO NOT call you "SIR" if I don't choose to do it, and I DO NOT make somebody else rich.  I haven't worked since my release from the military and I will never do so again.  This is because I do indeed hate manual labour, almost as much as I hate working for somebody else.  I do what I want, when I want.
Matt ,most foriegn employers in China aren't much different to major Chinese employers.  Live it don't read progandaritic bullshit.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV

Look at this picture again. Look at it.  Do you understand what this particular child is doing in this picture? 

China Still World's eWaste Dump

Source: Associated Press  – Discarded electronic have to go somewhere, and usually somewhere means China. For years environmentalists have decried China’s officially illegal but unofficially flourishing e-waste trade, but thousands of Chinese peasants are still melting wires and motherboards for metal, making scant spending money from greedy entrepreneurs. The results are undrinkable groundwater, lead-filled rivers and rampant air pollution, the AP found.  •  For Western companies, shipping waste to China is up to 10 times cheaper than disposing of it under Western safety and environmental standards. Importing the waste is banned, but a mere $100 bribe gets a crateful past customs. China’s own industrial boom is adding another million tons of e-waste per year. Legal disposals have cropped up, but struggle to compete with cheaper polluters.

Sorry to help derail the topic.  Staff Sergeant Wuterich was just a kid in a bad spot.  Very few here have never been in a heavy combat detail, so it is difficult to judge.  Hope he can put this behind him(never will, though).

Deadpool

• Getbig V
I've read this whole threadand still don't know who Marine Staff Sgt Wuterich is... :-\
X

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Slave labour is a bilaterally voluntary exchange.  Most sweatshops are far superior to domestic employers and people in poor countries are often thanking the high heavens when sweatshops come to their countries.  You have to look it the situation from the point of view of the people actually working there.  The presumptuous, morally righteous western lefties would do well to ASK the poor before deciding that this or that job "isn't nice enough" for the poor to do.

dont be offended by this question but are you retarded? seriousley. you dont support the war, as if anyone cares any way, but you have nothing against kids being sold as slaves to make your clothes, toys and basically anything else that is imported from third world countries.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

As I said, slave labour is bilaterally voluntary.  That means that, believe it or not, those working in sweatshops prefer it over the alternatives available.

dude your the biggest hypocrite here if you believe that...you rag on others for their beliefs in the war and then say someone shouldnt speak on a subject b/c they arent that person or been in that situation, then stfu about iraq you arent a person from iraq so stfu...also your "bilateral voluntary" retard comment shows how retarded you are these people may want the sweatshops but thats b/c of a lack of options thats like saying the civilians in iraq are at fault for all the collateral damage b/c they dont leave their homes and go live in tents in the desert, do you agree with this?

and didnt you serve in the Canadian military?

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
canadian military what a joke. there is only one requirement to join, you have to have a psych evaluation and be deemed at least mildly retarded. second off as of sometime in 2007 the "canadian armed forces" actually removed the fitness test from their entry requirements couse too many people were applying and not passing them.

the funniest part is this: "Slave labour is a bilaterally voluntary exchange" the word slave implies that they do not have a say in anything so how can it be voluntary. proves my first point about the canadian military. its super cold up here in canada and im guessing Matt C doesnt wear a hat.  ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
its super cold up here in canada and im guessing Matt C doesnt wear a hat.  ;)

hahahaha.

Matt C

• Getbig V
What choice would you guys prefer:

1. Live in horrible conditions and possibly starve and die.
2. Live in horrible conditions and possibly starve and die but have the choice to work in a factory in horrible conditions, but at least make something.

You guys fail to realize that people who work in sweatshops are not being forced to work there by cattle prod - they have the choice to not work or work, and they choose work.  Don't you have any respect for their right to make that decision.

So you guys advocate removing sweatshops, and stripping poor people of their choice have some employment over no employment?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Fury

• Getbig V
What choice would you guys prefer:

1. Live in horrible conditions and possibly starve and die.
2. Live in horrible conditions and possibly starve and die but have the choice to work in a factory in horrible conditions, but at least make something.

You guys fail to realize that people who work in sweatshops are not being forced to work there by cattle prod - they have the choice to not work or work, and they choose work.  Don't you have any respect for their right to make that decision.

So you guys advocate removing sweatshops, and stripping poor people of their choice have some employment over no employment?

Are you fucking retarded? They have no choice. It's either work there for no pay and outrageous hours, or starve to death and die. There aren't many people in this world who would resign themselves to die instead of working. It's human nature to want to keep on going and survive, like it is with most animals. You're acting like they have a choice in the matter.

Are you implying that if you lived over there in the same situation that you would rather take death? What a crock of shit.

Matt C

• Getbig V
Are you implying that if you lived over there in the same situation that you would rather take death? What a crock of shit.

So you admit they prefer sweatshop jobs over death?

Would you take away sweatshops if you had the power to?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Fury

• Getbig V
So you admit they prefer sweatshop jobs over death?

Would you take away sweatshops if you had the power to?

"Prefer" is a terrible choice of words and is just you trying to spin your theory. I would say it's more like they have no choice and have to settle for whatever they can get, thus they end up working in a sweatshop.

Whether or not I would take them away if I had the power doesn't change the fact that it's basically slave labor. With China and it being already over-populated, there are always going to be people working in situations like that. Doesn't make it right, nor does it mean they "prefer" it. Equating death to a sweatshop job is a terrible argument.

Are you saying that you would take death over a sweatshop job?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I can't believe I even read through this thread... MattC is delusional.

He doesn't seem to see the world for what it is... I don't think anyone hates me for my "freedom", but I damn sure won't let someone shit on a guy doing his job.

Let me make sure I understand your points ok Matt?

War in Iraq = Bad.   

Ok, I'll buy that... it is, but it's not the soldiers faults for it being bad.

Slave Labor = Good.     

How the fuck is being forced to work for peanuts good? How is it any different than serfdom in the Aristocratic Russian Empire (Pre-Bolshevik Revolution for those who don't know)?

I can't believe MattC is even serious... There's no way he believes any of this crap he's spewing.

Fury

• Getbig V
It's just MattC trying to make himself sound smart and educated. The only problem is that he looks stupider with every post. Shame, really. Must've been raised on paint thinner instead of baby formula.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
It's just MattC trying to make himself sound smart and educated. The only problem is that he looks stupider with every post. Shame, really. Must've been raised on paint thinner instead of baby formula.

Perhaps his parents let him play with mercury as a wee pup.