Author Topic: Nasser's interview #4: My response  (Read 59120 times)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: Nasser's interview #4: My response
« Reply #150 on: January 11, 2008, 11:26:02 PM »
He should be on MTV cribs

Heck, if you showed that on MTV Cribs Canada, it'd be borderline impressive  ;D

Good job, bigboobs!  ;D

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #151 on: January 11, 2008, 11:31:58 PM »
Heck, if you showed that on MTV Cribs Canada, it'd be borderline impressive  ;D

Good job, bigboobs!  ;D

What gets coverage first?

The 'big screen' TV?

The stereo system?

Both equally impressive....
Thread Killer

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #152 on: January 11, 2008, 11:37:42 PM »

If anyone wants to buy Nasser's "SPORTS MEMOROBILIA" - Here is the link.

http://hugenasserelsonbaty.com/worn.html

For his more personal and intimate clothing:

FOR ANY OTHER ITEMS NOT LISTED PLEASE CONTACT NASSER EL SONBATY PRODUCTIONS PERSONALLY VIA HIS E-MAIL: NASSER@CTS.COM

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #153 on: January 11, 2008, 11:46:43 PM »

NASSER ON THE WAY...DOWN.

1999 43 Arnold Classic (Columbus, Ohio) 1st
1999 44 Mr. Olympia (Las Vegas) 6th
1999 45 Italy Pro Show 6th
1999 46 England Pro Show 6th
2000 47 Mr. Olympia (Las Vegas) 5th
2001 48 Mr. Olympia (Las Vegas)  9th
2002 49 Arnold Classic (Columbus, Ohio) 10th
2002 50 Mr. Olympia (Las Vegas)  15th
2004 51 NOC (NYC) 15th
2004 52 GNC Show (Atlanta, Georgia)  14th
2005 53 Europa Super Show (Arlington, Texas)  14th

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #154 on: January 11, 2008, 11:48:45 PM »
Of someone posting pics on the internet ???um yeah , right you are fatboy,sorry but Id much rather judge someones real acheivements of what they do in the real world , somthing you would never know of as you live on here 24/7

Now you're also showing epic jealousy of Squadfather's muscular physique...another getbigger who thinks that anyone who isn't under 8% bodyfat is not in good shape, no matter how much size they carry  ::)

For starters what are your accomplishments DVSGOD?  And if you want to question mine, I have posted proof/pics of two degrees which take 7 years to do.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: January 11, 2008, 11:49:48 PM »
This is my fave. What ethnicity is she? Persian?

Close - East Indian...Paksitani to be exact.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 11, 2008, 11:53:11 PM »
HAHA, bigboobs just OWNED HIMSELF!!  ;D

So, he says these are his "women". How come he has two photos taken in sequence (probably taken within minutes), same shirt on with two different chicks. Folks, these are some RANDOM CHICKS (probably his sisters friends) that agreed to take a photo of him and not romantically connected to him in any way.

HAHAHA!! OWNED "MR. PIMP!!!"  ;D

LOL, good eye "titusisback."  The second pic you posted of the girl in the black sleeveless top is my girlfriend, and the one in the green shirt is her friend.  The other girls I've posted (the Pakistani one) and the white one with the wine bottle are some of my past flings.  I have other pics I can post of them if I want, as well as other exes which I have posted a few months ago.  Doesn't matter if you in particular believe me or not; I've proved my point to the majority of people here.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: January 11, 2008, 11:56:26 PM »
LOL, good eye "titusisback."  The second pic you posted of the girl in the black sleeveless top is my girlfriend, and the one in the green shirt is her friend.  The other girls I've posted (the Pakistani one) and the white one with the wine bottle are some of my past flings.  I have other pics I can post of them if I want, as well as other exes which I have posted a few months ago.  Doesn't matter if you in particular believe me or not; I've proved my point to the majority of people here.

We bow to your virility and luxurious lifestyle!!!
Thread Killer

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #158 on: January 11, 2008, 11:56:57 PM »
I've proved my point to the majority of people here.

You've proved you're trash. Here's your glorious friends on your unbelievable balcony. Damn, you're living life many of us only dream of!  ;D

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #159 on: January 11, 2008, 11:59:29 PM »
You've proved you're trash. Here's your glorious friends on your unbelievable balcony. Damn, you're living life many of us only dream of!  ;D

Nice catch titusisback - he's now in damage control mode. For all we know he scanned someone else's degrees and is trying to pass them off as his own. Something doesnt add up with this accountant.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #160 on: January 11, 2008, 11:59:53 PM »
I've proved my point to the majority of people here.

Do you even read the responses here? MAJORITY of people think you're a loser and a weirdo.  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: January 11, 2008, 11:59:58 PM »
The other chick is even engaged!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

lol so becasue she's wearing a plain basic ring without a rock on her "engagement ring" finger it makes her engaged?  ::)

Actually she does want an engagement ring from me, and is learning more about Islam to try to speed the process  ;)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #162 on: January 12, 2008, 12:06:11 AM »
lol so becasue she's wearing a plain basic ring without a rock on her "engagement ring" finger it makes her engaged?  ::)

No, that's because you can't afford one with a rock. Judging based on your $90,000 condo, which is probably rental anyways. What a place $550 / month can get!!  ;D

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: January 12, 2008, 12:06:37 AM »
Actually she does want an engagement ring from me, and is learning more about Islam to try to speed the process   ;)

You mean she's learning to keep her mouth shut and live in a shoe box with 37 of your other relatives?
Thread Killer

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: January 12, 2008, 12:06:57 AM »
bigbobs, care to explain this photo in your gallery? Your sexual orientation?  ;D

Wohoa can someone say STALKER??  You must be obsessed with me to be pulling up such old pictures from i honestly I dont even know where and saving them on your hard drive?

The monkey one was taken in 03 in Pakistan.  I found it humorous so I took a pic of it.  The second pic is at a wedding in Pakistan - hence the different clothing and colours.  Third one is one of the more "average" girls I've had a fling with in the past.

And the apartment pic is about 3 years old - when I first started working at 25.  Everyone in the room are friends and some of their children.  

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2008, 12:09:54 AM »
You must be obsessed with me to be pulling up such old pictures from i honestly I dont even know where and saving them on your hard drive?
Yeah, you don't know because you're STUPID. Keep spreading your private stuff all over internet! Owning you is great entertainment!

Some people are good at internet (me) while some suck (you). Hope this helps. Thanks for playing Internet. You can head towards the closest exit now. Bye bye.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2008, 12:11:16 AM »
Yeah, you don't know because you're STUPID. Keep spreading your private stuff all over internet! Owning you is great entertainment!

Some people are good at internet (me) while some suck (you). Hope this helps. Thanks for playing Internet. You can head towards the closest exit now. Bye bye.

Pretty sad if you think I'm "owned" in any way.  You found random pics of me at weddings, with some friends, pets, and my first apartment?  yeah, I feel real "owned"  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: January 12, 2008, 12:12:17 AM »
No, that's because you can't afford one with a rock. Judging based on your $90,000 condo, which is probably rental anyways. What a place $550 / month can get!!  ;D

Yes, you can really tell by seeing a portion of my living room what the condo is worth  ::)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #168 on: January 12, 2008, 12:13:47 AM »
Yes, you can really tell by seeing a portion of my living room what the condo is worth  ::)

Holy shit, that's a LIVING ROOM? I've never seen a 7 foot wide living room before! Congrats man! You've obviously made it!  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: January 12, 2008, 12:15:21 AM »
Holy shit, that's a LIVING ROOM? I've never seen a 7 foot wide living room before! Congrats man! You've obviously made it!  ;D

Yes, you've definitely seen the "whole" living room as you can see all walls in that pic  ::)

You should find a better pass-time than stalking my pictures online and then thinking that I feel "owned" in some way by you posting them lol.  My only response is feeling creeped out by your obsession of me!

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #170 on: January 12, 2008, 12:16:13 AM »
P.S. awesome flat screen TV. What did they go far back then? Around $5000?  ;D

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #171 on: January 12, 2008, 12:17:16 AM »
Dude, seriously.. what's wrong with all your pakis.. most of you dudes are losing your hair in your 20s. Dang!  :P

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: January 12, 2008, 12:18:41 AM »
P.S. awesome flat screen TV. What did they go far back then? Around $5000?  ;D

It's my old computer's monitor - a 19" non-flat screen which was good when I bought it in 2002, a few years before the pic was taken.  You thinking you've "owned" me in any way is laughable!  

Even if I was to scan my paystub you would probably try to think of some minute point like the size of my monitor 3 years ago to suggest I have a low income  :)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #173 on: January 12, 2008, 12:22:05 AM »
Even if I was to scan my paystub you would probably try to think of some minute point like the size of my monitor 3 years ago to suggest I have a low income  :)

So far you've only demonstrated gay obsession and ghetto style living. Why should anyone be convinced otherwise? Let's see some proof, Mahārāja

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2008, 12:23:03 AM »
here's bigboobs at "let's dress up as crap covered dildos" gay convention