Author Topic: Nasser's interview #4: My response  (Read 58537 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser's interview #4: My response
« Reply #350 on: January 18, 2008, 10:54:49 AM »
LOL...yeah..real pimp..taking pics with his sister's friends

Yeah, and my sister's friends just let me grope them and make out for pictures.

Another jealous one  ;)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #351 on: January 18, 2008, 10:58:32 AM »
Good, just got a up a little while ago, and thought I'd check if you're still obsessing by spending time digging up random pics of me, and I was right! lol.

In case you're wondering, that pic was at my grad, with someone who graduated with me.  She's married with a baby.  

Is that also supposed to somehow be an "owned" picture?   ???  

bob, so if every pic that you post if of a girl that you banged..when titus post a pic of you and a girl then you are only "friends"...interesting
Here comes the money shot

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: January 18, 2008, 11:05:49 AM »
bob, so if every pic that you post if of a girl that you banged..when titus post a pic of you and a girl then you are only "friends"...interesting

I didnt say every pic is one of a girl I've banged - but most are.  I'm honest about the ones that aren't.  However, none of them are my "sister's friends" or "prostitues" like the jealous people like to believe.  ::)

Big Bob please tell us that this pic is photoshopped.. ;D

lol, so posting a picture which I never posted to begin with but Titusisback found by stalking my photobucket account by spending some hours of trial-and-error typing every number extension after the camera's naming code to find pics on my photobucket that I did not personally ever upload on getbig.  I also already explained that picture is from my grad with a someone who graduated with me and is married and has a kid.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: January 18, 2008, 11:09:36 AM »
No, Nasser has NEVER tried any recreational drugs.
::)

what does nasser's cock taste like Bob?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #354 on: January 18, 2008, 11:10:39 AM »
Titusisback found by stalking my photobucket account by spending some hours of trial-and-error typing every number extension after the camera's naming code to find pics on my photobucket

That's what a stupid person like you would do my friend. A smart person spends couple of minutes writing a script that scans the account.

Nice try!  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: January 18, 2008, 11:11:46 AM »
That's what a stupid person like you would do my friend. A smart person spends couple of minutes writing a script that scans the account.

Nice try!  ;D

Still makes it stalking :)  And then there's "steelepegasus" beating a dead horse by re-posting old shit that has already been covered and discussed.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #356 on: January 18, 2008, 11:20:48 AM »
Still makes it Ultimate Internet Wizardry :) 

Fixed  ;)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #357 on: January 18, 2008, 11:35:14 AM »
bobs the funniest part of this whole thread is that you actually think you are intelligent for being gay over over a pro bodybuilder  (bottom of the barrel at that)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: January 18, 2008, 11:45:37 AM »
Bob will you admit that it was classless for Nasser to mention Milo's wife's name?

clearly Nasser is not a gentleman in the true sense of the word.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: January 18, 2008, 01:04:57 PM »
bobs the funniest part of this whole thread is that you actually think you are intelligent for being gay over over a pro bodybuilder  (bottom of the barrel at that)

Dearth what is funnier about this thread is you simply repeating other peoples' arguments that I've already addressed over and over.  Two things sum it up - its sports memorabilia and I have a girlfriend.

Bob will you admit that it was classless for Nasser to mention Milo's wife's name?

Did you actually pay attention to the sequence of events?  Nasser did not mention all that dirt on the DCM until the DCM made a post trying his hardest to put down Nasser - calling him cheap, a lowlife, a poor friend, etc.  Surely if the DCM had any real dirt on Nasser he would have mentioned it too...so the fact that Nasser happened had more dirt on DCM to expose than DCM had on him once they dropped the gloves doesn't make him classless.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #360 on: January 18, 2008, 04:02:13 PM »
By the way, Chaos seems to have a good amount of muscle. I'm glad he's down to earth nevertheless. Not sure why he felt he has to trash my physique. I guess it's just getbig tradition!  :D
Hey "titusdickonmybreath" I never said you looked "bad" I just said you were scrawny. Eat up!!!! Anorexia is a killer. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #361 on: January 18, 2008, 04:15:44 PM »
bigbobs you must learn to ignore the sad and jealous men who simply cannot stand to see you with beautiful women. Maybe if they had not failed at school and generally failed in their pathetic lives they would be able to congratulate you and Nasser El Sonbaty for being men very much for the ladies.

They are jealous that you have made something of this precious life we are given.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #362 on: January 18, 2008, 04:22:03 PM »
bigbobs you must learn to ignore the sad and jealous men who simply cannot stand to see you with beautiful women. Maybe if they had not failed at school and generally failed in their pathetic lives they would be able to congratulate you and Nasser El Sonbaty for being men very much for the ladies.

They are jealous that you have made something of this precious life we are given.

Welcome to getbig Nasser :)

now fuck off!! :)
No doubt about it...

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #363 on: January 18, 2008, 05:31:55 PM »
you being gay with nasser is not an "argument" its an obvious observation.
i see you finally acknowledge the fact that everyone on this board is also aware
of this most obvious observation.

btw - how much does nasser's undies go for these days?

Dearth what is funnier about this thread is you simply repeating other peoples' arguments that I've already addressed over and over.  Two things sum it up - its sports memorabilia and I have a girlfriend.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #364 on: January 18, 2008, 05:44:32 PM »

Steele, go have some irish creme and stop hatin!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: January 18, 2008, 08:20:15 PM »

Sharma, I've been following your posts - I think you'd be a great addition to Team Nasser!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #366 on: January 19, 2008, 12:47:19 AM »
Sharma, I've been following your posts - I think you'd be a great addition to Team Nasser!

Take down your pants Sharma,  time for the initiation ritual.

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #367 on: January 19, 2008, 02:02:46 AM »
you being gay with nasser is not an "argument" its an obvious observation.
i see you finally acknowledge the fact that everyone on this board is also aware
of this most obvious observation.

btw - how much does nasser's undies go for these days?

I had a retarted classmate once. He kept repeating himself. Are you possibly him?
Team Nasser!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #368 on: January 19, 2008, 11:23:30 AM »
i know of a homo who is love with a synthol filled former ifbb pro dipshit who is so dumb that he
actually makes ronnie look intelligent

Are you possibly this homo "sumpa" ?

I had a retarted classmate once. He kept repeating himself. Are you possibly him?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #369 on: January 19, 2008, 11:39:38 AM »
BOOM!

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #370 on: January 19, 2008, 05:45:36 PM »
i know of a #### who is love with a synthol filled former ifbb pro dipshit who is so dumb that he
actually makes ronnie look intelligent

Are you possibly this #### "sumpa" ?

Nice comeback...  ::)
Team Nasser!

joshk

• Getbig I
« Reply #371 on: January 19, 2008, 08:23:30 PM »
No I'm not going to post my paystub.  You saw the title on the copy of the designation I posted.  You can easily google it and you would come to know it is a high paying profession.  It takes 7 years to do after high school, meaning you finish at 25.  That was three years ago for me since I'm now 28, so when I first started working out of school and living alone a one-bedroom condo is what I was in the market for.

Not really. It is not a high paying profession. You are a CA (judging from your previous posts, you probably are in audit) with no big four experience. I am also guessing you are a senior associate at a mid-tier public accounting firm. I bet you are making $70K at most. Most likely less....

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #372 on: January 19, 2008, 08:25:57 PM »
Team Nasser grows stronger every day
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #373 on: January 19, 2008, 08:27:35 PM »
Team Nasser grows stronger every day

Must be the steroids and synthol.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: January 20, 2008, 10:32:26 AM »
Not really. It is not a high paying profession. You are a CA (judging from your previous posts, you probably are in audit) with no big four experience. I am also guessing you are a senior associate at a mid-tier public accounting firm. I bet you are making $70K at most. Most likely less....

The starting CA with zero experience makes about 70k, and it goes up almost 10k per year.  After 5 years most are making 100k, and eventually most make 150k or more.  The average CA in Canada including experienced and inexperienced makes 140k.

If you dont believe me I can look up the annual CA salary survey and PM it to you.

On and big four firms pay about the same as mid-tier firms, I've worked at both.