Author Topic: Republicans  (Read 5389 times)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Re: Republicans
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2008, 06:14:26 PM »
strange how they dont look into John McCains "Keating 5" S&L theft of taxpayer billions-he should still be serving time for that one.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2008, 06:20:28 PM »
“When I was out of Congress and practicing medicine full-time, a newsletter was published under my name that I did not edit. Several writers contributed to the product. For over a decade, I have publically taken moral responsibility for not paying closer attention to what went out under my name.”

"even though the newsletter was sent out under my name, and many of the articles had my byline, I shouldn't be held accountable for what it said."

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2008, 06:22:47 PM »
strange how they dont look into John McCains "Keating 5" S&L theft of taxpayer billions-he should still be serving time for that one.

I believe that came up the last time he ran.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2008, 06:23:02 PM »
 ::)

what is your problem ? Its not like Paul is going to be elected.  I wont vote for him, but i think its obvious hes getting smeared because his anti-war views upset the establishment apple cart.  Go down and enlist Rambo.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2008, 06:28:31 PM »
::)

what is your problem ? Its not like Paul is going to be elected.  I wont vote for him, but i think its obvious hes getting smeared because his anti-war views upset the establishment apple cart.  Go down and enlist Rambo.

Why are you such a bitch that Ron Paul is getting smeared? Any press is good press.

Go to a love-in John Lennon.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2008, 09:08:42 PM »
"even though the newsletter was sent out under my name, and many of the articles had my byline, I shouldn't be held accountable for what it said."

Ron Paul should be able to control what everyone in the whole world wants to print under his name.