Author Topic: Bigbobs--what do you guys think?  (Read 7061 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Bigbobs--what do you guys think?
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2008, 10:13:56 AM »
Just came across this thread now....

i honestly think this guy is a fag to the extreme.  The way he drools over Nasser and rides his jock, plus the fact that he paid for used clothing from nasser.   That is just gay beyond gay in my books.  Any pics he posts with chicks are surely to cover his closet homoerotic Nasser fantasies.  Fag.

Avesher, like I already said on the G&O when you made a similar post there, I'm not even going to flame you back because I feel sorry for you.  Cheers.

I think the clothes buying thing is sick as fuck, but I am not sure if he actually bought them or is just fucking around with is. He doesn't seem like a bad guy to me though, he can take shit and doesn't cry like a bitch, plus he posts pics of some good looking girls(I know opinions vary on this, but some of them looked damn good to me). I think he is a pretty good poster, he just needs to stop worshipping Nasser if he wants to be taken more seriously around here.

Thanks Danielson.  I don't 'worship' Nasser, however he is my favourite bodybuilder and a friend.  It may come across that I "worship" him simply because there are so many Nasser-haters on getbig.com and I make it a point to reply to them.

Funny how he doesn't post on the Y anymore ::)

Have been too busy replying to pumpkinheads on the G&O, but I still browse down here from time to time, like today :)

I honestly can't read that Nasser shit, I read it when Bluto was doing it cuz he would poke fun at them subtly   and it was funny, but I can't read the same things over and over. "This is Nasser with a girl" "This is Nasser sitting at his desk". I just can't man. I would like to hear from bigbobs why he does this though.

Some parts of the “Nasser posts” are done in humor – for example the threads you just mentioned above, or that of me trying to buy clothes to resemble Nasser’s style.  However, believing Nasser is a great bodybuilder is not a joke.

I would like to hear from bigbobs about why he acts this way. Other than the Nasser thing, he seems like a normal person. For instance I happen to think Barry Sanders was a hell of a football player, I even met him and went to an after hours party at his house one time. He was a nice guy. See thats where it ends. I am a fan, and he is a nice guy. I just don't understand how a straight guy can act the way he does. Avesher, I have a secret to tell you and only you. ;) A few of the other higher profile members of team nasser have told me that they are just in the team to fuck with other people on here, trolling etc. They don't give a fuck about him at all, and I am not talking about Bluto. But bigbobs I honestly think takes it seriously. I am not sure it is even possible to be straight and carry on the way he does. Bigbobs, explain to us why you care so much about another guy please. It is a joke, right?

Danielson if you’re a big fan of Barry Sanders would you not reply when people hate on him?  Now lets the the board happens to have a ton of Barry Sanders haters, and you are there and are a fan, naturally that would require you to reply LOTS to defend him, and in doing so some haters would start accusing you of “worshipping” him…that’s all that’s going on here.

so about this whole bigbobs -- Nasser thing.  He doesnt even bother defending himself against being called a fag or a schmoe anymore.  It's so obvious he knows he has no defence against it.  Man, thats sick.  Worshipping a douchebag, buying used clothes from him and knowing every personal detail about him.  ugh.  vomit

Like I said some people on the internet calling me a “schmoe” is the last of my worries, seriously!  I consider the used bodybuilding-shirt as sports memorabilia, just like Danielson may consider a Barry Sanders worn football jersey as such—right Danielson?

Yeah, I saw mariachi going after Bluto(bigbobs kicked out Mariachi now as well). Then Bigbobs called Nasser and told him to fire Bluto, at least I am assuming he told him to. I am amazed that Bluto hasn't attacked bigbobs for fucking him over like that. He won't admit it, but I am like 99% sure Bluto was just making fun of those nerds the whole time, but still...

I never went out of my way to put down Bluto to Nasser or anyone.  I was one of the last people to not give Bluto benefit of the doubt.  Nasser is smart and noticed himself that Bluto was not replying much/at all in his favour especially by the time the 4th interview came out, and concluded from there that he shouldn’t be leader anymore.

i just stepped on a scale and weigh 254 pounds---i will gladly post a pic of me on the scale and the readout

No one doubt that you weigh 254 Avesher.  However, you did claim not too long ago that you were 266 at 23% bodyfat.  It’s the latter part of that that is unbelievable when seeing your pics.  That would imply that you’ve since leaned up a bit?  If you really were 266 at 23% bodyfat you would be able to step onstage, ripped to the bone at over 200 lbs, putting you in the heavyweight class of any amateur competition.   

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2008, 11:41:45 AM »
Bob is the man!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2008, 11:52:53 AM »

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2008, 11:57:32 AM »
then I must be carrying more bodyfat cause I do weigh 254---I dont know and today I just dont care---good day to rip me I feel like hell

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2008, 02:07:20 PM »
Just came across this thread now....

Avesher, like I already said on the G&O when you made a similar post there, I'm not even going to flame you back because I feel sorry for you.  Cheers.

Thanks Danielson.  I don't 'worship' Nasser, however he is my favourite bodybuilder and a friend.  It may come across that I "worship" him simply because there are so many Nasser-haters on getbig.com and I make it a point to reply to them.

Have been too busy replying to pumpkinheads on the G&O, but I still browse down here from time to time, like today :)

Some parts of the “Nasser posts” are done in humor – for example the threads you just mentioned above, or that of me trying to buy clothes to resemble Nasser’s style.  However, believing Nasser is a great bodybuilder is not a joke.

Danielson if you’re a big fan of Barry Sanders would you not reply when people hate on him?  Now lets the the board happens to have a ton of Barry Sanders haters, and you are there and are a fan, naturally that would require you to reply LOTS to defend him, and in doing so some haters would start accusing you of “worshipping” him…that’s all that’s going on here.

Like I said some people on the internet calling me a “schmoe” is the last of my worries, seriously!  I consider the used bodybuilding-shirt as sports memorabilia, just like Danielson may consider a Barry Sanders worn football jersey as such—right Danielson?

I never went out of my way to put down Bluto to Nasser or anyone.  I was one of the last people to not give Bluto benefit of the doubt.  Nasser is smart and noticed himself that Bluto was not replying much/at all in his favour especially by the time the 4th interview came out, and concluded from there that he shouldn’t be leader anymore.

No one doubt that you weigh 254 Avesher.  However, you did claim not too long ago that you were 266 at 23% bodyfat.  It’s the latter part of that that is unbelievable when seeing your pics.  That would imply that you’ve since leaned up a bit?  If you really were 266 at 23% bodyfat you would be able to step onstage, ripped to the bone at over 200 lbs, putting you in the heavyweight class of any amateur competition.   

Epic right clicking on "quote", opening multiple windows, copy&pasting so you can reply all in one post

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2008, 02:39:26 PM »
Epic right clicking on "quote", opening multiple windows, copy&pasting so you can reply all in one post

lol, I know...I actually put them in a word document and then copied it back :)  Too many things to reply to as the thread is addressed to me and I didnt see it until page 3.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2008, 03:57:25 PM »
lol, I know...I actually put them in a word document and then copied it back :)  Too many things to reply to as the thread is addressed to me and I didnt see it until page 3.

I don't know what's worse.  Doing it--or doing it and then admitting it. ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2008, 04:17:20 PM »

Danielson if you’re a big fan of Barry Sanders would you not reply when people hate on him? 

No, why would it bother me?
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2008, 04:01:15 PM »
No, why would it bother me?

What if Barry had gotten a gig at ESPN and started saying stuff about the NFL and people started hating on him for that? That wouldn't bother you? What if the things he was spewing were dirty secrets? Wouldn't you support and admire him?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2008, 04:24:56 PM »
What if Barry had gotten a gig at ESPN and started saying stuff about the NFL and people started hating on him for that? That wouldn't bother you? What if the things he was spewing were dirty secrets? Wouldn't you support and admire him?

No, it would have absolutely nothing to do with me.
E

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2008, 04:55:21 PM »
What if Brandon married Kelly and Dylan was jealous and Brenda wasnt cockeyed and Donna wasnt horrendously ugly and David wasnt a total fag and why do I know all their names

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2008, 04:56:43 PM »
What if Brandon married Kelly and Dylan was jealous and Brenda wasnt cockeyed and Donna wasnt horrendously ugly and David wasnt a total fag and why do I know all their names

Well of course I would be mad if Dylan married Brenda, he belongs with Kelly. Nasser is no Dylan though.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2008, 04:57:16 PM »
david got the hottest chicks on the show and outside the show  :o
Z

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2008, 05:44:51 PM »

hahahahaha  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2008, 08:03:03 PM »
I'm surprised Bigbobs was able to take his mouth off Nasser's dick long enough to formulate a response to this thread.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2008, 08:26:32 PM »
I'm surprised Bigbobs was able to take his mouth off Nasser's dick long enough to formulate a response to this thread.

Bob is a professional with an admiration for Nasser.

He's an accountant in Canada. You professed ambitions of being an investment banker, no? Well, then you ought to respect him, as he's certainly proven himself with evidence of his trade.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2008, 08:28:45 PM »
Bob is a professional with an admiration for Nasser.

He's an accountant in Canada. You professed ambitions of being an investment banker, no? Well, then you ought to respect him, as he's certainly proven himself with evidence of his trade.

That's only if my hopes for med school don't work out. Personally, I hated the accounting classes I had to take here.

But, accountants do pretty well for themselves so he gets my respect on that part. If he'd stop blowing Nasser in 90% of his posts, he wouldn't be that bad of a poster.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2008, 08:29:11 PM »
Well of course I would be mad if Dylan married Brenda, he belongs with Kelly. Nasser is no Dylan though.

Nasser is above Dylan  ;D  Nasser is simply incredible

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2008, 08:30:15 PM »

The same can be said about each of the "y-board crew" who jump to each others' defence under all circumstances - you, SS, chaos, etc.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2008, 08:34:27 PM »
The same can be said about each of the "y-board crew" who jump to each others' defence under all circumstances - you, SS, chaos, etc.
You sound bitter bob, did Nasser pull out early tonight?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2008, 08:35:52 PM »
You sound bitter bob, did Nasser pull out early tonight?

Nah, you should know from my posts by now that I dont get bitter  ;D  Just pointing out the irony in calling me gay for unconditionally defending Nasser against flames while your crew does the same with each other.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2008, 08:39:59 PM »
Nah, you should know from my posts by now that I dont get bitter  ;D  Just pointing out the irony in calling me gay for unconditionally defending Nasser against flames while your crew does the same with each other.

Most of us are lone wolves down here. Don't know what you're talking about. Maybe because we all dislike Nasser?  ???

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2008, 08:41:17 PM »
Guys, it's simple. Nasser has come back through us. He tells the truth, whether you and Milos like it or not.

We simply spread the message and nothing more. That does not make us homosexuals, or obcessive compulsive, but it does make us loyal. Just as you are to your squad/Y board members.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2008, 08:44:39 PM »
Most of us are lone wolves down here. Don't know what you're talking about. Maybe because we all dislike Nasser?  ???

I dont buy the "lone wolf" analogy.  When I first came across this Y-board I got into a flame exchange with - not even sure who it started with - and the "pack" all joins and unconditionally supports each other...one guy even posted a pick of a pack of wolves and said something to that affect...if Panda gets flamed on some thread then chaos, you, and avesher will chime in one by one, and the same if it happens to any other of you.

Likewise, when Nasser gets flamed Team Nasser lets loose ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2008, 08:44:53 PM »
Guys, it's simple. Nasser has come back through us. He tells the truth, whether you and Milos like it or not.

We simply spread the message and nothing more. That does not make us homosexuals, or obcessive compulsive, but it does make us loyal. Just as you are to your squad/Y board members.
How many times have you blown met Nasser?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!