Author Topic: DOES THIS GUY LOOK 251 POUNDS AT 9-10 PERCENT BODYFAT????  (Read 16423 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: DOES THIS GUY LOOK 251 POUNDS AT 9-10 PERCENT BODYFAT????
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2008, 06:21:49 AM »
lol...surely you don't think rugby is clean???

when it comes to pro sports requiring speed, power, strength and stamina, presume everyone's on peds.

They all look clean to me...

Brian_Bullman

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • By Effort Acheive
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2008, 06:24:39 AM »
From the Sale Sharks website!!!

Position(s) Back Row

Height 1.87m (6ft 2 ins)

Weight 115kg (18st) or 253lbs

Date of Birth 8.12.77

Place of Birth Valence

Debut for Sharks  Leicester Tigers 2004

Previous clubs Bourgoin

Representative honours France

Nickname Seb

Family Married

Children Baby

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2008, 06:25:28 AM »
From the Sale Sharks website!!!

Position(s) Back Row

Height 1.87m (6ft 2 ins)

Weight 115kg (18st) or 253lbs

Date of Birth 8.12.77

Place of Birth Valence

Debut for Sharks  Leicester Tigers 2004

Previous clubs Bourgoin

Representative honours France

Nickname Seb

Family Married

Children Baby

HMM, he's more like 6'3, at least according to most websites.

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2008, 06:28:24 AM »
::) his bones must weigh 170 then because those look like the legs and arms of a skinny 162 pounder.

Is he Mr Bean

Brian_Bullman

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • By Effort Acheive
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2008, 06:28:54 AM »
Chabal getting his ass handed to him..................MUN STER Style  ;)

Getting hit by Munsters Paul O'Connell ...............For those that dont know, Chabal is in White wearing number 8, O'Connell is in red Wearing number 5

Its at the start of the clip the rest is Munsters road to the European Championships!!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2008, 06:32:41 AM »
Is this french rugbyman really 110 kilograms at 1m98 ?  :)

You won't see fucked up cauliflower ears like this in American Football.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2008, 06:38:41 AM »

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2008, 06:48:36 AM »
120 kilograms? yes.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2008, 06:56:25 AM »

You won't see fucked up cauliflower ears like this in American Football.

don't even begin to compare a sport where shirt collar tackles are the norm and a good shoulder tackle is something that makes the rugby highlight reel (like that shoulder tackle chabal made in that one vid you posted)

the 'hard hits' you see in rugby that are the stuff of legend amongst its followers are made on every down in american football.

there is NO COMPARISON between how much more physical the game of american football is to rugby.

i'm not saying rugby players are pansies by any means, but even with equipment a guy like chabal wouldnt make a practice squad DE/ LB on any american football team.

b

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2008, 07:26:58 AM »
120 kilograms? yes.

yeah, jona lomu about 265lbs definitely. was very quick too.

many rugby men have been busted for peds and the tests are as easily beat as american football.

Brian_Bullman

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • By Effort Acheive
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2008, 08:11:24 AM »
don't even begin to compare a sport where shirt collar tackles are the norm and a good shoulder tackle is something that makes the rugby highlight reel (like that shoulder tackle chabal made in that one vid you posted)

the 'hard hits' you see in rugby that are the stuff of legend amongst its followers are made on every down in american football.

there is NO COMPARISON between how much more physical the game of american football is to rugby.

i'm not saying rugby players are pansies by any means, but even with equipment a guy like chabal wouldnt make a practice squad DE/ LB on any american football team.

You obviously dont know sh!t about the game, they are both two totally different sports, requiring different skills and levels of fitness, here are some clips of some real rugby games!! No pads, no helmets, just blood n guts!!!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2008, 09:17:36 AM »
TEAM CHABAL

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2008, 09:34:58 AM »
Stood next to him and Id guess he's 6 foot 3 and 17st ..

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2008, 09:36:19 AM »
Stood next to him and Id guess he's 6 foot 3 and 17st ..

Did you talk with him? He's a very nice guy in life.

roeperson

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2008, 09:39:32 AM »
He is whatever he says he is
That is one Big MFER
What makes him Diff is he is an Athlete. Not just someone who can throw weights around He puts the Training to use .

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2008, 09:40:13 AM »
What makes him Diff is he is an Athlete. Not just someone who can throw weights around He puts the Training to use .

exactly.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2008, 09:44:45 AM »
Did you talk with him? He's a very nice guy in life.
Only to shake his hand and say hello. Came across as a really nice, soft spoken guy - tight handshake! You wouldn't wanna be hit by him running at you at full speed I can tell you. Good build, very lean. Most guys on here would be more than happy to have his physique.

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2008, 10:13:15 AM »
They all look clean to me...

Oh jesus fuckin christ.

You should apply for a job at the olympics.

No more need for drugtesting just ask m8.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2008, 10:45:57 AM »
You obviously dont know sh!t about the game, they are both two totally different sports, requiring different skills and levels of fitness, here are some clips of some real rugby games!! No pads, no helmets, just blood n guts!!!

oh, i know the game, and so did the rugby team players that decided they would walk on in my senior year.

the logic was, since they were rugby players and were used to contact with no pads, they would find football a joke.

of the 9 guys who walked on, only one made the team, and he didn't last until the end of the season- but he turned out to a good football player, unlike the pansies he tried out with.

my point stands. your great chabal wouldn't make the practice squad in the NFL. don't compare the two sports. if you want to call them different disciplenes involving different skills, then so be it. but don't think for a second rugby players are the better athlete, because they are not.

a football player will make the transition alot better and excel alot better in rugby than a rugby player would vice versa.

hope this helps.

(edit: by the way, those are some viscious hits. thanks for the link)
b

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2008, 11:43:46 AM »
really Walter Payton ? so what high school was this ?

Rugby players dont wear a helmet and pads jackass, its every bit as physical.  They dont play on cement/astroturf which is where the majority of your injuries come from in pro football.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 15, 2008, 12:00:36 PM »
really Walter Payton ? so what high school was this ?

Rugby players dont wear a helmet and pads jackass, its every bit as physical.  They dont play on cement/astroturf which is where the majority of your injuries come from in pro football.

high school?

lol.

i'm sure even a gimp such as yourself could have made your high school team, then again, maybe not.

your second statement shows us just how much of a moron you are. the majority of injuries in pro/ colligeate are suffered by linebackers and runningbacks and have nothing to do with the surface played on in these instances but the impact nature of the sport itself.

stop trying to sound like you know something about a sport you apparently know nothing about.

next time try to inject some knowledge into your posts and you'll save me the time and effort of making you look like a bigger retard than you already are.

you're welcome.

b

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2008, 03:04:56 AM »
So you're saying he couldn't handle a bar fight on his own? He looks like the kind of guy that would talk shit and hide behind his friends.

nah not really i have no idea what he is like.. based on his brutish appearance im assuming he would do no talking and most of the walking, and footy players usually drink with their team and usually fight together haha

Brian_Bullman

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • By Effort Acheive
« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2008, 02:47:33 AM »
oh, i know the game, and so did the rugby team players that decided they would walk on in my senior year.

the logic was, since they were rugby players and were used to contact with no pads, they would find football a joke.

of the 9 guys who walked on, only one made the team, and he didn't last until the end of the season- but he turned out to a good football player, unlike the pansies he tried out with.

my point stands. your great chabal wouldn't make the practice squad in the NFL. don't compare the two sports. if you want to call them different disciplenes involving different skills, then so be it. but don't think for a second rugby players are the better athlete, because they are not.

a football player will make the transition alot better and excel alot better in rugby than a rugby player would vice versa.

hope this helps.

(edit: by the way, those are some viscious hits. thanks for the link)

Dude I'm assuming you are American?? And you are comparing American rugby players to NFL - The Worlds greatest athletes in their sport. I will let you in on a little secret, American CANNOT play rugby (and god help the international scene when they can)

Now if you were to compare, statistically, NFL and European Rugby/Super 14 you would find minimal differences between speed times, 1 Rep maxes, agillity tests, etc. Endurance wise the rugby players would lead the field if you'll pardon the pun!!

They are two very different sports with different demands on the components of fitness!!

As for High school sports................Ke ep at it you might be in the NFL one day  ;)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2008, 03:03:55 AM »
Dude I'm assuming you are American?? And you are comparing American rugby players to NFL - The Worlds greatest athletes in their sport. I will let you in on a little secret, American CANNOT play rugby (and god help the international scene when they can)

Now if you were to compare, statistically, NFL and European Rugby/Super 14 you would find minimal differences between speed times, 1 Rep maxes, agillity tests, etc. Endurance wise the rugby players would lead the field if you'll pardon the pun!!

They are two very different sports with different demands on the components of fitness!!

As for High school sports................Ke ep at it you might be in the NFL one day  ;)

american? god no. and if i was i wouldn't admit to it anyway.

we'll just agree to disagree on this one, brian.

obviously we are both very partial to our selected sports. my reasoning for why football players i feel are the better athletes comes from what i saw when one side tried to cross-over. two different disciplines. it didn't work out so well for the rugby players.

as for the NFL, lol. dude, i am almost as old as the oldest guy in the NFL right now, so i doubt they'd be knocking down my door anytime soon. the furthest i got was a little past college and thats where i stopped.

i do like watching rugby though. i find it a very passionate game, played with alot of heart.

b

Dr. Synthol

• Getbig II
  • 300lbs of retired synthol with ABScess
« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2008, 06:20:07 AM »
I've played both.  Rugby kicked my ass.