Author Topic: Nasser - how to he look, why did he reemerge?  (Read 20314 times)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
Re: HOW DOES NASSER LOOK NOW?
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2008, 07:49:52 PM »
I am sure you prefer Nasser's oil filled, drug-dependant physique to that of anyone's Bob. It's really quite clear that you have a very unhealthy obsession with it - I mean, you must have a file called 'Nasser' on your desktop full of pictures of this bald, boss-eyed old has been in his G-strings. Do you sit in your purchased Nasser workout top as you peruse them..your eyes studying every synthol filled peak and contour with the utmost concentration, your tongue moistly flicking across your lips?

I'd worry more about YOUR   physique Bob. You seem to be living your life by proxy through the shitty life of an bitter old man who is on every level a miserable failure. His wife left him, his career turned to ratshit and he drives a shitty car, lives in a shitty cheaply furnished house, flies economy class and has to sell used clothes to fund his drug habit. Actually where the fuck does this drug addicted malcontent get the nerve to be so puritanical and judgemental on drugs anyway?  Fucking hypocritical choad.

Pick a better man to idolise..in fact, pick a man because what you're worshipping sure as hell ain't.

Exactly, it's so painfully obvious that nasser is broke and on his last legs. Flies in economy class, sells him used clothing, BigBobo just makes all this bullshit up because he doesnt want to see his washed up idol look bad, but the damage is already done. BigBobo is a mess. His face is all fat from the stress. BigBobo can't even run his own life. His parents are poor and very uneducated and he pays for all his pussy. Nasser is the only role model for Bobo, everyone else looks at him as a terrorist, which he is, because know one respects Bob in real life. The guy is a pathological liar also. Bobs is a mess.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2008, 07:50:55 PM »
utter obsession with a high ranking member of team nasser
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2008, 07:54:24 PM »
utter obsession with a high ranking member of team nasser

Your "high ranking member" is a fat faced stressed induced homo

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2008, 07:56:18 PM »
Clearly this picture explains the truth about the BIG-Bloated Ultra Pumpkinhead Nasser.  This is all what he has, while waiting to sell the rest of his soiled clothes online.  Yep, he'd rather sell the last shirt off his back; than offer it.  It's ironic that he'd be at a beach by the rocks, to suggest he's "washep-up", homeless, and with no friends.  Any pics of of him in his million dollar house, limousines, and upscale ladies at a five-star restaurants?  

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2008, 07:59:31 PM »

Your "high ranking member" is a fat faced stressed induced homo

I see a sharp dresser. i see a ladies man. I see a good man here
You need to cool with the jealousy bro. I've taken notice of you harrassing BigBobs. seems like you are a step away from stalking Big Bobs.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2008, 08:01:46 PM »
I see eyes with dark bags under them and a fat face when I look at Bob. He is really stocky and pudgy. Like a little fat nerd.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2008, 08:02:37 PM »

I see a sharp dresser. i see a ladies man. I see a good man here
You need to cool with the jealousy bro. I've taken notice of you harrassing BigBobs. seems like you are a step away from stalking Big Bobs.

Hi Nasser, you crossed eyed broke bum

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2008, 08:02:43 PM »
Looking Sharp Camel Jockey!

Likewise, I learned the blue blazer/black shirt combo from Nasser!

not bad bigbobs, but to be like nasser i think your blue blazer needs to be a little lighter shade of a blue

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2008, 08:03:46 PM »
Look at that circus clown. Bobs has that fat face with those bags under his eyes.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2008, 08:09:46 PM »

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2008, 08:17:40 PM »
Look at that circus clown. Bobs has that fat face with those bags under his eyes.

He's an accountant.

He's posted his degree and certification. Need you need more, friend?

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2008, 08:19:20 PM »
Jediknight back off youre acting like a little snot nosed pumpkin head
bigbobs is a good man on a good team

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2008, 08:24:02 PM »
Team Nasser back off, your acting like a compulsive fat faced, baggy eyed BigBobs. The only person that looks like a "pumkinhead" is Bobs with that Bloated and fat face. Why are his eyes so puffy and dark? He looks ill.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2008, 08:28:40 PM »
Team Nasser back off, your acting like a compulsive fat faced, baggy eyed BigBobs. The only person that looks like a "pumkinhead" is Bobs with that Bloated and fat face. Why are his eyes so puffy and dark? He looks ill.
blah blah blah-sounds like the pumpkinhead jedi knight cant cope with the power of team nasser. You keep saying the same trash over and over. Its pathetic pumpkinhead.
Bigbobs is far from bloated and fat. The man is in shape.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2008, 08:31:35 PM »
Same old crap from Team Yasser, soiled trunks, cross eyes, fat faces and bags under the eyes. You guys are a mess. Bobs is a pathetic slob whose face is fat and he has really bad bags under his eyes. Theres nothing new to report because nasser is so washed up.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2008, 08:34:50 PM »
Horn rimmed shades and suspenders I dare say!

I imitate my hero on a daily basis!

this guys house owns him   wow

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2008, 08:38:00 PM »
those drop ceilings were popular in the 70's and that door lock is awesome too   lol

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2008, 08:44:07 PM »

this guys house owns him   wow

Owns you perhaps?

I mean failing to place at a show while taking massive amounts of drugs? Really, ought you to be commenting on my suspenders and wood paneling, when you should be worried about a go-no-where career?

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2008, 11:34:39 PM »
Owns you perhaps?

I mean failing to place at a show while taking massive amounts of drugs? Really, ought you to be commenting on my suspenders and wood paneling, when you should be worried about a go-no-where career?

We've said the same thing about Nasser.  You're finally seeing our point of view.  Although you would look a lot more professional without the suspenders; but, suspenders might be the trend there in Bollywood, right?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2008, 11:35:54 PM »

For once I agree with "you"

joelocal

« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2008, 11:39:00 PM »

He does not work or anymore as he does not need to, since he invested the millions he saved during his bodybuilding career unlike many of his competitors (like Flex Wheeler).

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ......millions in bodybuilding.......hahah ahahahahahaha, classic!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2008, 11:39:12 PM »
For once I agree with "you"
Are you saying that every once in awhile, a "guy" that uses powder soap in the prison shower so it takes longer to pick up, can be right?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2008, 11:46:56 PM »
blah blah blah-sounds like the pumpkinhead jedi knight cant cope with the power of team nasser. You keep saying the same trash over and over. Its pathetic pumpkinhead.
Bigbobs is far from bloated and fat. The man is in shape.

What are you thinking JEDI.  How dare you not use the right adjectives to describe Boobs.
Round is a shape, and puffy is a texture.  But I think you meant to say buggy instead of puffy.  He does have buggy eyes; from all the greasy fat gulab jamun and extra salt he's pouring on the biryani rice.  Boobs you should workout with Cameltoes, so he could show you what cardio can do to lose that extra roundedness.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2008, 11:53:34 PM »
Bobs is a pathetic slob whose face is fat and he has really bad bags under his eyes.

you forgot a neck like a pencil.
b

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2008, 01:49:40 AM »
The chicks with Nasser are hot though
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO