Author Topic: The "dumbing down" of men...I'm sick of it!  (Read 4179 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: The "dumbing down" of men...I'm sick of it!
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2008, 12:54:36 PM »
only women bleed your bank account dry.
There you have it,folks. Some homespun philosophy from our very own Alice Cooper. Let's give him a hand.  :D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2008, 12:54:43 PM »
Why care? 

It's just a commercial.

In the real world, the white man is still dominant.
Brutal insecurities I guess :-\

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2008, 12:58:19 PM »
Brutal insecurities I guess :-\
Just trying to create awareness since most of you "men" don't give a damn about being a "man"....you probably prefer to be the "cute" goofy guy that girls laugh at...insecurities? I think not

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2008, 01:01:45 PM »
Ahh yess, this is the year of enlightenment. It's clear when we come to a bodybuilding forum and see other concerned peoples who see through the bullshit that's being fed to them on a daily basis. This is truly an evolution of our consciousness. And I love it.

Media destroys information. That's true. They also create culture. That's also true. They tell us what make makes us happy, sad, rich, mad, what to wear to "fit in" and how to look, etc., and if we start to feel that there's something seriously fucked up and can't quite put your finger on it, they tell you how to ease the pain as well. They tell you to just take a prozac or a zoloft whenever you feel worried about the world around you.

What we want to do as people is cleanse our minds of toxic cultural installments that serve to indeed "dumb down" the people.

CULTURE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND

~

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2008, 01:06:07 PM »
nobody touches my fckin bank acct. except me

they don't have to.  they'll train you to turn over the money before it ever reaches the account.  beware!

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2008, 01:10:53 PM »
they don't have to.  they'll train you to turn over the money before it ever reaches the account.  beware!
you sound really pathetic saying this.....this is my whole point for starting this thread..Holy Shite! ???

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2008, 01:19:09 PM »
For the person who efficiently manages his emotions, his thoughts, and the resulting behavior, he won't allow others to upset his balanced lifestyle. Selfish women/men might try to manipulate that balance, but if you can suppress your negative thoughts/emotions and question your momentary decisions before you carry them out, she will not drag you into the chaotic mess of a lifestyle she suffers from. You can't suffer without your own permission.
~

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2008, 01:24:19 PM »
For the person who efficiently manages his emotions, his thoughts, and the resulting behavior, he won't allow others to upset his balanced lifestyle. Selfish women/men might try to manipulate that balance, but if you can suppress your negative thoughts/emotions and question your momentary decisions before you carry them out, she will not drag you into the chaotic mess of a lifestyle she suffers from. You can't suffer without your own permission.
Great way to live my friend..I like it

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2008, 01:39:38 PM »
...turn on the TV and I'll guarantee within the next set of commercials, at least one will have a man looking like some fckin retard who answers only to women..beer commercials, sitcom tv shows, etc...I guess most people like to see grown men portrayed as thoughtless, irresponsible children..fckin man up and bitch slap someone the next time you see shit like this! >:(

Discuss..

yeah yesterday watching football i counted no less than 4 commercials in a row exactly like this. glad others are noticing as well
its comin today

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2008, 01:42:10 PM »
Great way to live my friend..I like it

Glad you like :) I try to learn from those who laid out great philosophical views for our  generation and beyond.

All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him."
-Buddha

"Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well."
-Ghandi
~

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2008, 01:43:56 PM »
Stop watching TV if you want to stop being influenced by it.  I did. 

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2008, 02:15:38 PM »
yeah yesterday watching football i counted no less than 4 commercials in a row exactly like this. glad others are noticing as well
;)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2008, 02:24:24 PM »

I too see and hate these commercial..and yes, men (across all races) are being pictured as such

Here comes the money shot

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2008, 02:30:49 PM »

I too see and hate these commercial..and yes, men (across all races) are being pictured as such

the worst is to see other "men" laugh and giggle along with women when they see these things...these guys need an ass kickin

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2008, 02:31:46 PM »

in the ones i saw it was only white men, either with their wives/girlfriends or minority co-workers
its comin today

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2008, 02:34:36 PM »
in the ones i saw it was only white men, either with their wives/girlfriends or minority co-workers

look at the demographic of those programs

turn on a spanish program and you will see a similar themed commercial but only in spanish and so on.....

women are protrayed as smart while men are protrayed at beer drinking idiots that can be easily confused with tricks.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2008, 02:36:04 PM »

and oh yeah..they use the same 2 black guys in every commercial..

I stopped watching TV about 3 years ago..I do watch football on sundays.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2008, 02:37:29 PM »
the commercial where the wife tells the husband to feed the neighbors animals..he opens the door and all the animals escape..she looks at him like he's a 2 yr old who just shit the bed...that whole commercial is to make a grown man look like an idiot..absolutely terrible

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2008, 02:39:27 PM »
and oh yeah..they use the same 2 black guys in every commercial..

I stopped watching TV about 3 years ago..I do watch football on sundays.
haha..football and other sports commercials are the worst...perfect timing for the "dumbing down" of men

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2008, 02:46:22 PM »
it's not only Tv...our society is full of it

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2008, 02:51:35 PM »
i havent seen any offending commercials today yet, but ill post them if i do

heres a commercial thats a uniter, not a divider

its comin today

jem123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2008, 02:54:36 PM »
...turn on the TV and I'll guarantee within the next set of commercials, at least one will have a man looking like some fckin retard who answers only to women..beer commercials, sitcom tv shows, etc...I guess most people like to see grown men portrayed as thoughtless, irresponsible children..fckin man up and bitch slap someone the next time you see shit like this! >:(

Discuss..

Spot on my friend - i was only talking about this exact point the other day - every fucking advert you see on tv shows the guy a being a submissive twat. This is cos TV is now being run by women and asswipes.

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2008, 03:37:19 PM »
the commercial where the wife tells the husband to feed the neighbors animals..he opens the door and all the animals escape..she looks at him like he's a 2 yr old who just shit the bed...that whole commercial is to make a grown man look like an idiot..absolutely terrible

he should have shrugged, walked to the fridge for a beer, put his feet up on her couch, and rolled his eyes when the broad came in whining about her pets.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2008, 03:43:03 PM »
Just trying to create awareness since most of you "men" don't give a damn about being a "man"....you probably prefer to be the "cute" goofy guy that girls laugh at...insecurities? I think not
Insecure meltdown.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2008, 03:52:25 PM »
Insecure meltdown.
perhaps you could be a little more observant and realize that your's and every other man's testicles are ,slowly but surely, being castrated....maybe you're a lost cause