Author Topic: The Wizard looking peeled at the 95 Olympia  (Read 2936 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: The Wizard looking peeled at the 95 Olympia
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2008, 09:06:21 AM »
Wrong.  He will be remembered as the Uncrowned Mr. Olympia and Wizard of Truth!  Also, Team Nasser will be around even 10-20 years from now to ensure of that!

According to you the ONLY bodybuilders who are remembered are those who won several Mr. O titles?  ::)

Nasser isn't making anything up, it's all true.  Milos did not/could not try to defend himself against Nasser's many accusations against him, and in response just tried to imply that he wasn't good in bed with his wife!  ::)  Surely if Nasser was making shit up Milos would have pointed it out would he not have?

Milos brought this all upon himself.  All Nasser had said about his falling out with Milos is that he had borrowed $2550 and not paid it back.  He did not ask for it to be paid back becasue it is a nominal amount of money for Nasser, however it speaks lengths in terms of Milos' character and finally after being very patient for 12-13 years Nasser pointed it out in an interview.  Milos could have just accepted that and would not have had all these other truths revealed about him, however he made it a point to come on the forums to make shit up about Nasser and try to flame him, so Nasser responded accordingly.

you're such a tool...really.  You just wait by the computer for someone to say something about nasser don't you?  you BOUGHT his stinking used posing trunks...don't you see a problem there?  get a fucking life already.

so in closing you suck and nasser is still a total tool.  
nasser=piece of shit

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2008, 09:08:23 AM »
you're such a tool...really.  You just wait by the computer for someone to say something about nasser don't you?  you BOUGHT his stinking used posing trunks...don't you see a problem there?  get a fucking life already.

so in closing you suck and nasser is still a total tool.  

You are obviously loosing your temper now!  Epic meltdown.  Where was it said that I ever bought "stinking" used "posing trunks?"  Your desperation is reflected in the fact that you have been reduced to have to blatantly make shit up.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2008, 09:12:43 AM »
You are obviously loosing your temper now!  Epic meltdown.  Where was it said that I ever bought "stinking" used "posing trunks?"  Your desperation is reflected in the fact that you have been reduced to have to blatantly make shit up.

I find it hard to accept that this guy is well educated and a successful accountant. Maybe he has done a night school course at some dead end community shithole but no way is he raking in what he claims..

Like Nasser eh..
O

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2008, 09:13:26 AM »
The poor bastard ruined his career with Synthol plain and simple he would still be on the MrO stage today if he never touched that shit,Look at his Back surgeries totally ruined him once and for all,No lats back thickness what a total moron.
This pic proves his rapid descent down from the food chain
Arnold For President 2012.2016

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2008, 09:13:39 AM »
I find it hard to accept that this guy is well educated and a successful accountant. Maybe he has done a night school course at some dead end community shithole but no way is he raking in what he claims..

Like Nasser eh..

Sorry if my typing at 100 wpm and no proof-reading has a typo or two - I think pretty much everyone does.  ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2008, 09:15:58 AM »

a dude on a BB message board that is in love with another dude could never make me meltdown...trust me, no go back to sniffing those used trunks.  I'm just amazed a grown man would spend hours on a board defending another man who wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire...epic lack of self respect.

-btw, nasser is still a tool.
nasser=piece of shit

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2008, 09:17:50 AM »
a dude on a BB message board that is in love with another dude could never make me meltdown...trust me, no go back to sniffing those used trunks.  I'm just amazed a grown man would spend hours on a board defending another man who wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire...epic lack of self respect.

-btw, nasser is still a tool.

I'm a fan and will support Nasser, doesn't make me "in love" with him.  It obviously bothers you enough to have to make shit up by accusing me of buying used posing trunks.  I spend 1-2 hours posting here every 1-2 days, hardly as much as some others do...and when I'm not around to post you guys say I'm not replying because I'm "owned," and when I do post you say, "why do you spend so much time here."  ::)

And your comment about Nasser not caring is false - I've spoken to him on the phone and we exchange many emails.....Nasser is kinder to his fans than probably any other pro out there.  I've met many (Ronnie, Dexter, others) and while some are kind none were quite like Nasser.  I may make another thread here one day and post my story in more detail.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2008, 09:19:00 AM »
Sorry if my typing at 100 wpm and no proof-reading has a typo or two - I think pretty much everyone does.  ::)

We all make mistakes but 'loosing' instead of 'losing' is one that only people of limited intelligence and education tend to make.
O

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2008, 09:20:45 AM »
actually its called "gay" , just like that queer pic of the "mean looking boxer" in your avatar

It's called inspiration. Who would not be inspired by impressive pics of Nasser, or any other pro for that matter, living large. When the Team Nasser began people wanted to see unpublished pictures of Nasser for inspiration and to remember his domination on the pro scene. Nasser is fulfilling this request for his fans. What is the problem with a former pro competitor helping to generate interest in bodybuilding? People should be happy that a pro is finally speaking out and being candid on many issues.

D

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2008, 09:22:30 AM »
I'm a fan and will support Nasser, doesn't make me "in love" with him.  It obviously bothers you enough to have to make shit up by accusing me of buying used posing trunks.  I spend 1-2 hours posting here every 1-2 days, hardly as much as some others do...and when I'm not around to post you guys say I'm not replying because I'm "owned," and when I do post you say, "why do you spend so much time here."  ::)

And your comment about Nasser not caring is false - I've spoken to him on the phone and we exchange many emails.....Nasser is kinder to his fans than probably any other pro out there.  I've met many (Ronnie, Dexter, others) and while some are kind none were quite like Nasser.  I may make another thread here one day and post my story in more detail.

cause I'm working, you'll notice I'm almost never on here over the weekend.

BTW-nice 2 paragraph meltdown....do you have the trunks on your head when you post this shit?

keep goin like that and your keyboard will need to be replaced by the end of the thread..

btw-you and nasser are still tools.
nasser=piece of shit