Author Topic: Grown Men Crying  (Read 3582 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Grown Men Crying
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2008, 07:56:50 PM »
There's nothing wrong with crying unless you are a little whiny biyoitch and cry every time you don't get what you want.  Or you're an over sensitive sap and cry every time the sun sets.

But if you cry from happiness becuase Rachael Bilson and Kristin Bell want to do a threesome with you, well then that's ok as long as you don't cry in front of them.

;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2008, 08:08:23 PM »
i had dreams of becoming an astronaut.....

are you saying earl that i should cry a little  :-\

btw: theres a word for what you describe....

that word is PUSSY

if you tried really hard to become an astronaut and you failed yes it is ok to cry

keep it all bottled up inside if it makes you feel like a tough guy ;)

E
E

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2008, 06:05:52 AM »

keep it all bottled up inside if it makes you feel like a tough guy ;)

E

the anger keeps me warm  >:( >:( ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2008, 07:20:20 AM »
I'm not really a fan of the guy, but he has always been labeled as selfish and self absorbed; he then comes out and defends his teammate and gets critcized even more.

In the interview he said he had the back of every QB he ever played with. ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2008, 11:27:41 AM »

In the interview he said he had the back of every QB he ever played with. ::)

haha he did, he always supported the fag  in San Francisco and the overrated guy who is worse than Favre in Philly.  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2008, 12:09:54 PM »
haha he did, he always supported the fag  in San Francisco and the overrated guy who is worse than Favre in Philly.  ;D

Hahaha ;D

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2008, 02:00:50 PM »
yes but the guy can play, and all he has done while in Dallas was support his team and QB. his year in Phili was the most physically dominant year i have ever seen a receiver have, with Moss coming in a close second. T.O playing in the SB with the broken leg was phenomenal IMO. people forget that McNabb was gassed on the final series of the game, the entire time i was watching the game i was wondering why werent in a hurry up offense. they had a chance to win the game. honestly if i played in the SB with that type of injury and my QB gassed on me, i would be pissed also.  btw i was hoping NE won that game, dynasties make the sport better.

body88

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2008, 02:06:17 PM »
yes but the guy can play, and all he has done while in Dallas was support his team and QB. his year in Phili was the most physically dominant year i have ever seen a receiver have, with Moss coming in a close second. T.O playing in the SB with the broken leg was phenomenal IMO. people forget that McNabb was gassed on the final series of the game, the entire time i was watching the game i was wondering why werent in a hurry up offense. they had a chance to win the game. honestly if i played in the SB with that type of injury and my QB gassed on me, i would be pissed also.  btw i was hoping NE won that game, dynasties make the sport better.

I am not going to diss TO for showing emotion. As you know atheist I was not the biggest fan of TO's antics. HOWEVER the guy is a freak of nature and one helluva wide receiver.

I thought the way TO acted showed how far he has come. The man was in tears over a loss. He was crying for his QB ,and his teammates. Yea he looks like a pansy , but you know what, at least he cared. Thats a lot more then some of these goofs who cant stop thinking about money can say. The man has come a long was and he deserves some  credit for once in his life.

TO is alright in my book these days.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2008, 02:13:47 PM »
so body what do you have to say about randy moss not caring about breaking rice;s record?  i do agree T O is a great reciever when he wants to be but i dont like him hes a punk and he finally backs up the qb who he threw under the bus what 3 weeks ago?  how quickly we forget...

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2008, 02:58:02 PM »
I am not going to diss TO for showing emotion. As you know atheist I was not the biggest fan of TO's antics. HOWEVER the guy is a freak of nature and one helluva wide receiver.

I thought the way TO acted showed how far he has come. The man was in tears over a loss. He was crying for his QB ,and his teammates. Yea he looks like a pansy , but you know what, at least he cared. Thats a lot more then some of these goofs who cant stop thinking about money can say. The man has come a long was and he deserves some  credit for once in his life.

TO is alright in my book these days.

yes that was also my point, he has come along way..so far. he made alot of mistakes in his past yes but i believe he is trying to change. you just cant win with the media. i would never give a guy crap for being emtional right after a loss, esspecially knowing he doesnt have too many more years left to play.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2008, 03:05:21 PM »
so body what do you have to say about randy moss not caring about breaking rice;s record?  i do agree T O is a great reciever when he wants to be but i dont like him hes a punk and he finally backs up the qb who he threw under the bus what 3 weeks ago?  how quickly we forget...

I dont believe Randy was being disrepectful in his opinion about the record. he was just stating that it wasnt a big deal to him, the SB is the larger picture for him. he never said anything disrespectful about Rice himself.

and TO didnt throw Tony under the bus, i thought he said that with sarcasm. how can anyone believe that a girl at the game would have a direct impact on a players performance. Tony had a bad game plain and simple. it reported on the Mike and Mike show on ESPN that the mexican vacation that Tony and Jessica went on was paid for by TO, dont know if thats true though.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2008, 03:10:23 PM »

This is just wrong...funny...but wrong.   :D
~

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2008, 07:32:17 PM »
TO is a jerkoff. I'm glad he lost and I was very happy to see him cry his little faggoty eyes out after the game. What a dick. The biggest asshole in proffesional sports. Why couldn't he stick up for Garcia and McNabb the way he sticks up for Homo...I mean Romo?
I Bleed PhillyEagle

body88

« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2008, 07:24:44 AM »
so body what do you have to say about randy moss not caring about breaking rice;s record?  i do agree T O is a great receiver when he wants to be but i dont like him hes a punk and he finally backs up the qb who he threw under the bus what 3 weeks ago?  how quickly we forget...

I agree with you there. TO was a huge punk for most all of his career. he deserves all the shit thrown his way. I just think it was good that he cared so much about his teammates and qb.

You are absolutely right about TO's past.

As for Moss I think he cared. I think he was trying to downplay what happened so the media would not jump on him for saynig something. Imo what Rice did was more impressive.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2008, 09:47:52 AM »
yea i agree i mean i dont like TO at all but i give him his props for once and for all being a team player...now with that being said everytime i watched them play this season ( every game my wifes from dallas) i see him giving up not finishing routes not blocking for runs not everytime but enough for my ass to notice...and as far as randy's comments props to him because he to for not the first time this season but one of the few in his career minus this year taking his team pride over his own abnoxious pride...but i dont think that rices feat was greater then moss's especially since this is the first season brady and moss are together and their timing is already that matched to rice and montana/young and harrison and manning...i think its pretty f'en amazing...just my .02