Author Topic: Which group do i join, Team Nazzer, Team Squad?  (Read 4199 times)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Which group do i join, Team Nazzer, Team Squad?
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2008, 05:30:52 PM »
To be in Team Nasser, one must go through the following:

1) Pledge alligence to Nasser the Wizard of Truth

2) Promote Nasser's days of competing, as well his days in retirement

3) Any positives about Nasser; photos, interviews, and explaining his dominance to the unknowing

4) Never be critical of Nasser in any post or pm

5) Be willing to commit suicide bombings if/when asked

6) Take basic flying lessons (take-off and cruise procedures are enough) if/when asked

7) Be willing to trade your sister and/or girlfriend to 3 camels, for "the greater good"

8) Be available upon demand for sucking on nasser's circumcized  muslim cock

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2008, 05:40:38 PM »
Ive been noticing the surge of different teams on GetBig and considering joining one of teams that have left their mark on the bodybuilding world....Before i affililiate myself with any of these teams, i need more information on where they stand on many issues....Are they dems or repubs, do they use machines or free weights...From the interview of Nasser i can assume that the gentelmen from his team use free weights....See this type of information is very useful, plus any other issues on the table....

Also is there more then two groups? i have seen small surges in other groups surfacing in the almighty GetBig universe and before i commit, i need to know of all the groups, so i can make an educated wise decision on which to join....Also if at all possible i would like to know if there are initiations and what pledge would i be making....

Any help that can be given in this regard would be very beneficial....I want to make my stay here at GetBig one worth remembering that i can look back on and think, that i made an impact, i made a difference....thank you....
HHAHAHHAHHHA JOIN the squad you do not make that decision the squad does hahahha oh brother what a noob

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2008, 05:58:20 PM »
HHAHAHHAHHHA JOIN the squad you do not make that decision the squad does hahahha oh brother what a noob
WTF kind of name is "bebop" anyway? Gayer than snorting dried sperm off a black mans schlong.

Edited for the pussies on the V. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2008, 06:01:03 PM »
havenoballs.........haha hahaha.........that fits him so well

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2008, 06:13:35 PM »
havenoballs.........hahahahaha.........that fits him so well

You actin' like you wanna go?  Would be a shame for you to get "lost" in South East D.C. wouldn't it "plumptard"

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2008, 06:14:50 PM »
You actin' like you wanna go?  Would be a shame for you to get "lost" in South East D.C. wouldn't it "plumptard"

OWNED

Jason

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2008, 07:08:42 PM »
Ive been noticing the surge of different teams on GetBig and considering joining one of teams that have left their mark on the bodybuilding world....Before i affililiate myself with any of these teams, i need more information on where they stand on many issues....Are they dems or repubs, do they use machines or free weights...From the interview of Nasser i can assume that the gentelmen from his team use free weights....See this type of information is very useful, plus any other issues on the table....

Also is there more then two groups? i have seen small surges in other groups surfacing in the almighty GetBig universe and before i commit, i need to know of all the groups, so i can make an educated wise decision on which to join....Also if at all possible i would like to know if there are initiations and what pledge would i be making....

Any help that can be given in this regard would be very beneficial....I want to make my stay here at GetBig one worth remembering that i can look back on and think, that i made an impact, i made a difference....thank you....

Hey shitstain, judging by your effeminate look in the pic on your yahoo profile page, you're better suited to be a "waiter" in a gay night club

http://profiles.yahoo.com/bebop396

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2008, 07:10:56 PM »
Hey shitstain, judging by your effeminate look in the pic on your yahoo profile page, you're better suited to be a "waiter" in a gay night club

Wants to be in the Allmighty SQUAD???  Oh brother.  He'll never recover.

Jason

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2008, 07:13:48 PM »
Wants to be in the Allmighty SQUAD???  Oh brother.  He'll never recover.

Jason

What say we make this little cum lord a target from now on? ;D

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2008, 07:17:02 PM »
What say we make this little cum lord a target from now on? ;D

Im sure jaejonna would have zero issues having this twunt added o "teh list."

Jason

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2008, 07:54:21 PM »
Im sure jaejonna would have zero issues having this twunt added o "teh list."

Jason

I remember the days when jaejonna himself was on the list

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2008, 07:43:59 AM »

hahahahah jezzus f christ, Panda is an owning machine hahahhaahhahhaa
bebop is a tiny tit if id ever see one
L

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2008, 07:49:00 AM »
Team Nasser-anyone can join.
Squad-you have to prove your an owning machine then maybe your asked to join.

hope this helps.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2008, 07:50:48 AM »
hahahahah jezzus f christ, Panda is an owning machine hahahhaahhahhaa
bebop is a tiny tit if id ever see one

Im going to cut myself now....i feel the walls closing in....i cant breath....i think im having an anxiety attack....

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2008, 08:03:03 AM »
Oh i understand now, this is part of the initiation right? Panda, what group you belong too, you initiating me?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2008, 08:14:58 AM »
I guess you would be too scared to show me around, especially after your prison shower incident with the brothers..........hahaha ha

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2008, 10:15:07 AM »
"bebop" on the left.  Pretty swole Freddie Mercury look ::)

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2008, 10:40:37 AM »
I dont feel like posting everyday to get my post count up...Is there somewhere i can purchase post counts? Around five thousand would be nice....It would greatly improve my self esteem.....

That pic i posted a long time ago, i forgot it was on the net still....Im a married man now and cant handle this pic of my drug filled crazed days going public.....Im a Ron Paul supporter and if this pic gets out to the neo cons, it can be used to discredit Ron Paul....

Panda, please respect my wishes and take the pic down out of respect for Ron Paul....Not for me ofcourse.....

Panda, dont send me private messages anymore ok....

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2008, 10:52:43 AM »
I dont feel like posting everyday to get my post count up...Is there somewhere i can purchase post counts? Around five thousand would be nice....It would greatly improve my self esteem.....

That pic i posted a long time ago, i forgot it was on the net still....Im a married man now and cant handle this pic of my drug filled crazed days going public.....Im a Ron Paul supporter and if this pic gets out to the neo cons, it can be used to discredit Ron Paul....

Panda, please respect my wishes and take the pic down out of respect for Ron Paul....Not for me ofcourse.....

Panda, dont send me private messages anymore ok....
do not waste the squads time your are not squad material with posts like this you you are plainly gayer than a weekend trip to paris

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2008, 11:31:41 AM »
do not waste the squads time your are not squad material with posts like this you you are plainly gayer than a weekend trip to paris

I will prove myself worthy....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2008, 11:51:38 AM »
I will prove myself worthy....
Sucking cock does not mean you are worthy, it means you are queer.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2008, 11:56:44 AM »
That pic is gayer then shit....I am ashamed of it big time....Im sorry to all those that had to be exposed to the gayness of that pic.....To all those reading this, i have a confession to make....Im the guy in the black shirt...I am bisexual but have gotten married and left the gay sex behind me...

As i tell you this, im scared and paranoid that the govt is watching and will use this information to destroy me....i have schizoaffective disorder and in my past i have had problems with the gay issue.....

I want to thank panda for bringing this pic up to the attention of the GetBig audience and now i can rest easy knowing that you my brothers, now know the truth....

homosexuality is hated on this board and i know why...its pretty sickening...lots of shame in homosexuality and i use to make it widely known that i was bi...Now i dont tell people about my sexuality until now.....

I live in alabama now and homophobia and racial tension is high here....I feel so confined that i have to watch my behaviour around my wifes family.....If i get too hyper or anything i get self conscience...My brother inlaw says he thinks im a little gay....He is super homophobic....

Ive read this board for a few years now, and gotten to know a few of you from your posts....This is a great board because of the ownings....I didnt realize that until now....

NOW LET THE ONSLAUGHT OF OWNINGS BEGIN....If i cant handle the crap people spill on the internet, then i do not have much luck in life do i....

Ofcourse, being honest might not be a good idea and break down the facade and hypocrisy on Getbig....No one cares about honesty, thats why the right man for this country will not get elected....Also by saying all this i might be confirming my own delusions of grandeur that anyone really cares at all....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2008, 12:03:35 PM »
That pic is gayer then shit....I am ashamed of it big time....Im sorry to all those that had to be exposed to the gayness of that pic.....To all those reading this, i have a confession to make....Im the guy in the black shirt...I am bisexual but have gotten married and left the gay sex behind me...

As i tell you this, im scared and paranoid that the govt is watching and will use this information to destroy me....i have schizoaffective disorder and in my past i have had problems with the gay issue.....

I want to thank panda for bringing this pic up to the attention of the GetBig audience and now i can rest easy knowing that you my brothers, now know the truth....

homosexuality is hated on this board and i know why...its pretty sickening...lots of shame in homosexuality and i use to make it widely known that i was bi...Now i dont tell people about my sexuality until now.....

I live in alabama now and homophobia and racial tension is high here....I feel so confined that i have to watch my behaviour around my wifes family.....If i get too hyper or anything i get self conscience...My brother inlaw says he thinks im a little gay....He is super homophobic....

Ive read this board for a few years now, and gotten to know a few of you from your posts....This is a great board because of the ownings....I didnt realize that until now....

NOW LET THE ONSLAUGHT OF OWNINGS BEGIN....If i cant handle the crap people spill on the internet, then i do not have much luck in life do i....

Ofcourse, being honest might not be a good idea and break down the facade and hypocrisy on Getbig....No one cares about honesty, thats why the right man for this country will not get elected....Also by saying all this i might be confirming my own delusions of grandeur that anyone really cares at all....
I'm not reading that shit......

82 post "Feel sorry for me being a queerboy" meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2008, 12:07:27 PM »
Yeah its a meltdown....This thread started out as a joke, just having fun......

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2008, 01:04:33 PM »

It's clear you're a gimmick.  What's not clear is why you would spend so much time typing up long ass posts like that.  You really need to stop taking the internet so seriously.