Author Topic: HAHA CLASSIC POST FROM ANOTHER FORUM!!!!!  (Read 2662 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
HAHA CLASSIC POST FROM ANOTHER FORUM!!!!!
« on: February 23, 2008, 02:11:10 PM »
This guy isnt a troll, seen him post there for well over a year, all his posts are serious His picture is at the bottom.

"Hey guys this does not have much to do with weight loss but something very disgusting happened to me tonight i need to get off my chest.

It started in the hot tob i was alone in it with no one else in the locker room all the sudden another man came in and smiled and winked at me and said something i did not understand.

He then came into the hot tub and sat right beside me when it is a very big hot tub that can sit like 7 people. He started rubbing his leg on mine and i moved away. He continued to stare at me and try to get closer so i got up and left as i left he tried to trip me and when i looked at him he smiled and winked. He was staring at me as i showered and stood behind my slowely buttoning up his shirt staring at me as i changed with his pants off. I then left the locker room.

It got worse as i ran into him outside he approached me smiling and winking. He made pointless small talk and started telling me how good i look and how good my chest looks. He asked me who was coming to pick me up and how long it would be and if i already called, just scary questions like that. He continued to creepily talk to me like this until he finally said that he had to go pee and i should follow him into the washroom and come chat with him. As he went inside i ran off.

It was so insanely creepy i couldent believe this happened i am not sure what to do if i should call the police or not."

Master Blaster

Re: HAHA CLASSIC POST FROM ANOTHER FORUM!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 02:13:26 PM »
" I'm so confused right now, I'm not sure what to do "

big lulz

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 02:13:36 PM »
He looks familiar - I'm sure his picture's been posted on here before.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 02:15:56 PM »
He looks familiar - I'm sure his picture's been posted on here before.

It has, I posted it in a few threads laughing at people in the same forum.I would say which it was but any time this forum is mentioned in a negative way here the whole post is deleted within minutes.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 02:18:13 PM »
Yeh, he was posted here in some thread from another forum about "inspirational" stories. It was a great thread. So fucking funny

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 02:20:32 PM »
Yeh, he was posted here in some thread from another forum about "inspirational" stories. It was a great thread. So fucking funny

Heres the link for anyone wanting a good laugh

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=194312.0

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 02:22:40 PM »
He's very obviously homosexual, why try to hide it?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 02:23:17 PM »
Fucking hell BayGBM..
O

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 02:24:00 PM »
Fucking hell BayGBM..

BayGBM would never do that.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2008, 03:31:08 PM »
If some guy did that shit to me in a hot tub, I'd grab him by the head and hold him underwater untill he was near death. That would cure him of making assumptions. I wouldn't sit there like this jackass and go"Oh boy, some degenerate's winking at me and rubbing my leg...what on earth should I possibly do? Let's see (A.) I could say, What the fuck are you doing?...wait, that would be rude..hmmmm (B) Maybe if I ignore him he'll stop...I..I don't know or (c) Maybe I really am a little homo and this guy's got gaydar. (D)Maybe my new cryogenic Muscletech supplement is really working...even men find me irresistable....Oh fiddlesticks,WHAT DO I DO??????

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2008, 03:48:00 PM »
after seeing that picture on the bottom, it all made sense.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2008, 03:49:04 PM »
sounds to me like this kid is both exaggerating and fantasising. he probably gave that old fag the cum on.
O

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2008, 03:55:14 PM »
I've been harassed by a queer before, but I didn't act like a bitch like the kid above.  ;D If some fag is giving you trouble, just simply tell him to fuck off, or threaten violence. But I guess that kid above was either confused about which direction he goes, or was too scared to do anything.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2008, 04:07:27 PM »
It has, I posted it in a few threads laughing at people in the same forum.I would say which it was but any time this forum is mentioned in a negative way here the whole post is deleted within minutes.

are you suggesting that a certain Pro with mod buttons deletes them? The one that works for a site that starts with B and ends in odyBuilding.com ?