Author Topic: WHY DO SOME GUYS "RETIRE" FROM GETBIG ...............  (Read 3702 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: WHY DO SOME GUYS "RETIRE" FROM GETBIG ...............
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2008, 02:52:37 PM »
attempted to get a life, failed miserably, came back as if nothing happened...

Monster truth.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2008, 02:53:33 PM »
That's not Tom Cruise.....

HAHA, RON.....

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2008, 02:55:25 PM »
Good point of Getbig forum is that everybody are very honest comparing with another forum especialy like Milos forum.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2008, 02:56:58 PM »
Am I? news to me  ;)

Yes.  You both have Deity in your user name!  Did you really think we wouldn't notice that?  ::)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2008, 03:02:01 PM »
ND didn't retire from Getbig. He 'retired' from the Truce thread because he lost so bad.

to this day, new muscletime shots of dorian are being owned left right and center by 99 Ronnie shots, and the 2002 battle for the olympia Ronnie shots are making a mockery of Peter McGough's insistance that even precontest Yates was harder than Ronnie ever was LOL

he didn't retire.

he ran away with his tail between his legs, afraid to go near such an embarassing position any longer..

took him bloody long enough..
lol
Flower Boy Ran Away

joelocal

« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2008, 03:19:53 PM »
What a great thread. Hey "no one" blow me...but props to you for using your real name :)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2008, 03:21:33 PM »
What a great thread. Hey "no one" blow me...but props to you for using your real name :)

YOU ARE A SHAME JOELOCO, NOBODY WANTED TO JOIN YOUR TEAM.

EMOQUIT AND RETURN AS JOELOCO

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2008, 03:42:21 PM »
ND didn't retire from Getbig. He 'retired' from the Truce thread because he lost so bad.

to this day, new muscletime shots of dorian are being owned left right and center by 99 Ronnie shots, and the 2002 battle for the olympia Ronnie shots are making a mockery of Peter McGough's insistance that even precontest Yates was harder than Ronnie ever was LOL

he didn't retire.

he ran away with his tail between his legs, afraid to go near such an embarassing position any longer..

took him bloody long enough..
lol

I never retired from the truce thread I just stopped responding to YOU  ;) you knowingly used photoshopped pics , you outright lied and made up quotes you called everyone who proved your bullshit wrong

unlike you I never once said "  I'm done with this thread " or that you're " getting to me " lmfao I never once melted down like you and your countless almost daily meltdowns again you're following me around every thread like a puppy looking for MY attention if you had ANY confidence in your opinion you'd leave well enough alone you can't do it because you know I'm right and you're wrong

when you stop trolling I'll entertain your stupidity and correct it , until go learn something about competitive bodybuilding because what you ' know ' so far is not in my league and leaves a lot to be desired

I'm still laughing at Ronnie has more detailed in his calves than Dorian lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2008, 03:43:11 PM »
Yes.  You both have Deity in your user name!  Did you really think we wouldn't notice that?  ::)

lmfao I guess I'm busted

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2008, 04:01:30 PM »
I never retired from the truce thread I just stopped responding to YOU  ;) you knowingly used photoshopped pics , you outright lied and made up quotes you called everyone who proved your bullshit wrong

unlike you I never once said "  I'm done with this thread " or that you're " getting to me " lmfao I never once melted down like you and your countless almost daily meltdowns again you're following me around every thread like a puppy looking for MY attention if you had ANY confidence in your opinion you'd leave well enough alone you can't do it because you know I'm right and you're wrong

when you stop trolling I'll entertain your stupidity and correct it , until go learn something about competitive bodybuilding because what you ' know ' so far is not in my league and leaves a lot to be desired

I'm still laughing at Ronnie has more detailed in his calves than Dorian lol

lol yeah, sure you didn't retire from that thread. you fear muscletime more than the fucking plauge lol.

you won't touch that thread anymore with a 10 foot pole and you know it.

its no big surprise why..you are sick of reality proving you wrong. hell, it even proves Peter McGough wrong too.

I can see why that truce thread went on for so long..he is a douche

as you can see, everyone knows you and your bullshit.

I am glad you left - shows you finally came to your senses and admit what everyone else already can see, that Ronnie blows dorian away:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2008, 04:10:41 PM »
Hulkster beat ND.

And to cap it off:

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2008, 04:16:23 PM »
lol yeah, sure you didn't retire from that thread. you fear muscletime more than the fucking plauge lol.

you won't touch that thread anymore with a 10 foot pole and you know it.

its no big surprise why..you are sick of reality proving you wrong. hell, it even proves Peter McGough wrong too.

as you can see, everyone knows you and your bullshit.

I am glad you left - shows you finally came to your senses and admit what everyone else already can see, that Ronnie blows dorian away:

Again please post where I said I'm done with the truce thread , I never did  ;) another blatant LIE by you , you know like the truce thread where you made up a quote and I exposed you for it . again you're a troll and I've stopped responding to you and the other trolls who just happen to all be hanging out in the truce thread

I say Dorian has better conditioning than Ronnie , you disagree , I back up my claim with a quote from Lee Priest , Dorian Yates and Peter McGough , you don't back up your dumb ass claim with NOTHING and have the balls to say all three are wrong and in fact take in one step further and claim Dorian is NO WHERE near Ronnie in terms of conditioning lmfao I'm done responding to this nonsense , you're wrong proven wrong by me and you think I'm going to keep on taking you seriously?

and I don't fear ANY pictures from Muscletime or Flex or Video or anything my points are still proven I don't fear those BFTO pics or ANY 1999 Olympia pics I don't fear anything you've typed my points still stand Dorian has better conditioning & density , balance & proportion and depending on the year muscular bulk you can't counter this and went to elaborate lengths to deny it

and again moron I didn't leave I'm still here , still correcting your lies and bull shit and if Ronnie really blows Dorian out of the water the truce thread would be 2 pages you don't believe that for one moment and all the visual proof says other wise  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2008, 04:17:23 PM »
Hulkster beat  ND.

And to cap it off:

Stop trolling , I notice trolls tend to stick together

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2008, 04:18:51 PM »
LuciousFox retired after establishing himself as the greatest post-whore in getbig history

he brokedown after he came out to his conservative religious family and was disowned

the man never recovered

joelocal

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2008, 04:23:47 PM »
Anyone who thinks most of these people that were on here have actually left is truly delusional.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2008, 04:25:45 PM »
Anyone who thinks most of these people that were on here have actually left is truly delusional.

They've left their old names lol no one leaves here

joelocal

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2008, 04:26:53 PM »
They've left their old names lol no one leaves here

EXACTLY!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2008, 04:49:54 PM »
The only people who have ever gone from this place are the ones that have just gone, without any stupid "i quit" threads and definitely not with stated expiry dates ::)

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2008, 02:59:25 AM »
attempted to get a life, failed miserably, came back as if nothing happened...

hah yeah thats true ;D

i have some business to take care off, but ill be back

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2008, 07:44:36 AM »

would a good Christian tell another guy to blow him?
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2008, 07:45:31 AM »

case in point.
b

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2008, 09:13:01 AM »
Whhhhere have you been??? ;D ;D ;D ;D

lol...... moved... i thought i told you  ;)