Author Topic: PBW's Season Opener: NASSER, BOYER & HEATH (Replay Now)  (Read 55208 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: PBW's Season Opener: NASSER EL SONBATY, BOYER COE & PHIL HEATH (Monday)
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2008, 01:32:59 AM »
Also....

Why do you only travel & go places with an entourage?  Dude....you're not that famous.

It's funny how you pumpkinheads always say he is "alone" or "lonely" because he has many pictures of him alone or just with his dog (not thinking that perhaps its a good looking female taking those pictures, but thats another story) - and when he is not alone you ask "why are you with an ehtourage"  ::)

If I wanted to....I could get his cell phone number.   ;D  He gave it to a friend of mine that Nass wanted to sell drugs through shortly after he retired from BB.  He wanted other things....but thats neither here nor there.

Bullshit - I challenge you to post Nasser's number and these items that Nasser supposedly wanted to sell him!  ::)

You're just a nobody who wants to be somebody by mentioning Nasser's name.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2008, 08:21:28 AM »
All I see you doing is scrambling like an idiot.

Anyone reading this knows I just owned your ass

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2008, 08:26:18 AM »
All I see you doing is scrambling like an idiot.

Anyone reading this knows I just owned your ass

Yes, because all you posted about was the ownership structure of the gym, lol, as though that sheds any light on the actual subject at hand, whereas I gave actual names and contact info for who can confirm the fact that he did not get kicked out.  Further, you claimed that you can get Nasser's cell # which you obviously can't otherwise you would have posted it.  Real ownage there kenny!  ::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2008, 08:42:49 AM »
Yes, because all you posted about was the ownership structure of the gym, lol, as though that sheds any light on the actual subject at hand, whereas I gave actual names and contact info for who can confirm the fact that he did not get kicked out.  Further, you claimed that you can get Nasser's cell # which you obviously can't otherwise you would have posted it.  Real ownage there kenny!  ::)

It establishes that I was there....you weren't

It establishes that you're running on here say....I'm not

It's like I can tell you first hand life experiences of landing on the moon because I watched it on tv   ::)

The actual names & numbers you claim mean shit.  Anyone can look it up on the yellow pages.

Flat out...he was asked to leave.  If he was allowed back (as I can see Rick not holding a grudge) so be it.  But lying about the events would seem kind of odd.  Like Nasser's got a reputation to protect.   ::)  Hell, selling soiled clothes pretty much did him in as being called respectable.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2008, 08:56:26 AM »
It establishes that I was there....you weren't

It establishes that you're running on here say....I'm not

It's like I can tell you first hand life experiences of landing on the moon because I watched it on tv   ::)

The actual names & numbers you claim mean shit.  Anyone can look it up on the yellow pages.

Flat out...he was asked to leave.  If he was allowed back (as I can see Rick not holding a grudge) so be it.  But lying about the events would seem kind of odd.  Like Nasser's got a reputation to protect.   ::)  Hell, selling soiled clothes pretty much did him in as being called respectable.

So happening to work out at the same gym where the rumour started must automatically mean you know the truth.  So the thousands of people who worked out there from 96 to 00 all must really know what happened right?  ::) 

I actually have a confirmation from Nasser himself that he was not kicked out, and the ability to confirm from the other side (management of the gym) that Nasser's story is true.  You on the other hand are only speculating and going off of rumours. 

Further, you lost credibility by making a false claim that you can get Nasser's cell # and that he still works out at the 24 hr in PL.  Shows how much "being there" really means  ::)

Like I said, I'm totally willing to call the contacts and post what they have to say here, as long as you guys actually believe what I will say about the phone-call.  Otherwise, you guys are just insisting on believing your false rumours and refusing all proof that suggests otherwise.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2008, 08:58:34 AM »
I once at a gym, told the gym owner to fuck off and teared my membership card in half and never went back

true story

Z

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2008, 09:03:36 AM »
Hey dumbass....

I'll make this real clear so you can understand

I was there

Now if Nass doesn't want to admit it....& the management let bygones be bygones...so be it.

But Rick was going to tear his head off.  When you're standing right there....there's no mistaking it.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2008, 09:08:22 AM »
Hey dumbass....

I'll make this real clear so you can understand

I was there

Now if Nass doesn't want to admit it....& the management let bygones be bygones...so be it.

But Rick was going to tear his head off.  When you're standing right there....there's no mistaking it.

Sure you were  ::)  You started in this thread by asking "so were you or were you not kicked out Nasser," which clearly shows you're unsure of what happened - and in the last few minutes mysteriously you have become positive of what happened becasue it happened right in front of you?  Why wouldnt you say this earlier in your debate?  ::)

So Nasser denies it as well as the management at the gym, but we must believe it because you finally decided to reveal that "it happened right in front of you!"  Just like you "were there" when Nasser gave out his cell # and tried to sell stuff to your friend?  ::)

Epic pulling facts out of your ass!  Now continue melting down  ;)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2008, 09:14:31 AM »
Sure you were  ::)  You started in this thread by asking "so were you or were you not kicked out Nasser," which clearly shows you're unsure of what happened - and in the last few minutes mysteriously you have become positive of what happened becasue it happened right in front of you?  Why wouldnt you say this earlier in your debate?  ::)

So Nasser denies it as well as the management at the gym, but we must believe it because you finally decided to reveal that "it happened right in front of you!"  Just like you "were there" when Nasser gave out his cell # and tried to sell stuff to your friend?  ::)

Epic pulling facts out of your ass!  Now continue melting down  ;)

Hey dipshit....

I was the one that stated this little known fact YEARS ago on this board.  Nasser is the one denying it on print...I just wanted him to be asked right on the spot...although it seems he'll just deny it for ego purposes.  Especially when he out massed Rick but tucked his tail as he left out the door.

Also....you're the one running on heresay.  You really can't say alot since you were never there.

He's got his dick so far up your ass....you'll believe anything at this point.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2008, 09:20:55 AM »
Hey dipshit....

I was the one that stated this little known fact YEARS ago on this board.  Nasser is the one denying it on print...I just wanted him to be asked right on the spot...although it seems he'll just deny it for ego purposes.  Especially when he out massed Rick but tucked his tail as he left out the door.

Also....you're the one running on heresay.  You really can't say alot since you were never there.

He's got his dick so far up your ass....you'll believe anything at this point.

Yes, it's a huge conspiracy between Nasser and the management of the gym, neither of them wants to admit what happened yet "knny187" knows all!  Just like he knows Nasser's # like he claimed and just like he knew where Nasser works out as he claimed  ::) 

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2008, 09:31:37 AM »
Yes, it's a huge conspiracy between Nasser and the management of the gym, neither of them wants to admit what happened yet "knny187" knows all!  Just like he knows Nasser's # like he claimed and just like he knew where Nasser works out as he claimed  ::) 

& an idiot like you that goes by heresay

I guess when you suck dick....you'll go along with anything

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2008, 09:32:55 AM »
& an idiot like you that goes by heresay

I guess when you suck dick....you'll go along with anything

Typical meltdown - resorting to immature and vulgar talk when proven wrong.  Go you!   ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2008, 09:37:14 AM »
You're just a nobody who wants to be somebody by mentioning Nasser's name.
LOL. If you don't see the self-owning irony in this statement, I've got some soiled clothing that I will sell you as 'sports memorabilia.'

/man, you're like the kid in grade school that reminds the teacher five minutes before the end of class that she hasn't yet assigned any homework. massive crying out for attention/validation.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2008, 09:40:25 AM »
LOL. If you don't see the self-owning irony in this statement, I've got some soiled clothing that I will sell you as 'sports memorabilia.'

/man, you're like the kid in grade school that reminds the teacher five minutes before the end of class that she hasn't yet assigned any homework. massive crying out for attention/validation.

"By mentioning Nasser's name" meaning by pretending like he has Nasser's cell #, knows where he works out, and just a general attitude that he knows all.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2008, 09:45:56 AM »
Being owned classically.....especial ly when you're too blind to see it.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2008, 09:47:06 AM »
Being owned classically.....especial ly when you're too blind to see it.

Yes, I'm really owned, keep telling yourself that to make you feel better.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2008, 10:11:17 AM »
face it noob

AVBG

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2008, 03:59:27 PM »
Dan, ask Nasser on air if he is gh15?  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: PBW's Season Opener: NASSER, BOYER & HEATH (Tonight 8pm ET)
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2008, 02:51:59 PM »
oh its 90 minutes, thought it was 60 (my bad, well actually ron told me it was 60 so its his bad)
90 should be enough time (unless those extra minutes are all ads)
Z

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: PBW's Season Opener: NASSER, BOYER & HEATH (Tonight 8pm ET)
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2008, 05:09:07 PM »
where the fuckin linc to the player  lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
PBW Play-by-Play: PHIL HEATH and NASSER EL SONBATY
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2008, 05:09:26 PM »
THe show is 90 minutes long now.  Larry Pepe is going to have Phil Heath on tonight.

BIG STORIES

1) Hideo pinched for steroids.  Bob says: "Busted at the border.  Tragic for the stupidity involved.  Lifelong dream destroyed by going this route.  9 counts of intent to distribute."

2) Victor Martinez out of the Arnold Classic.  And he might not be back for the Olympia!  Bob: "Not a chance in hell that Vic will be ready for the Olympia!"

3) Nasser verbally burns Milos Sarcev and others  The big question is WHY?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
E

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: PBW Play-by-Play: PHIL HEATH and NASSER EL SONBATY
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2008, 05:17:53 PM »
what did nasser say about milos?  If nasser said it, then it must be true.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2008, 05:18:41 PM »
Break? Break? Special Ed doesn't need no break!
E

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2008, 05:19:42 PM »
nasser aint said poop yet