Author Topic: PBW's Season Opener: NASSER, BOYER & HEATH (Replay Now)  (Read 55034 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: PBW's Season Opener: NASSER, BOYER & HEATH (Replay Now)
« Reply #225 on: January 22, 2008, 01:24:28 PM »
Hey bigbobs, I give credit where it is due. Nasser was a very entertaining guest last night. Made for a good interview and I would love to see/hear him on the premier bodybuilding show, Big Nation. I do have a question for you though, you and I get a long just fine on here. Sure we fuck around with each other once in a while, but we definitely don't have any type of "internet beef" ;D Why is it whenever I(or someone else) say anything critical about Nasser you feel the need to defend him? I know you are his fan or whatever, but since he is a grown man, have you ever considered maybe, just maybe letting him defend himself? If it were your sister or mother than I could understand. You think you are taking this shit too far?
E

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #226 on: January 22, 2008, 02:48:53 PM »
Bigbobs sure defends Nasser. He is N's mouthpiece, and consistently so. Only Nasser could be that confident and need to set the record straight.

Nasser wouldn't deny he is gh15. Or admit it. That is the sort of trick a guy uses when he doesn't want to lie about the truth. Nasser said he agreed with most of what gh15 wrote. Well, why wasn't he asked if he believed aliens helped build the pyramids? Do Chick or Dan actually read the interesting threads on Getbig!

Nasser said everyone is entitled to his opinion in the USA. Yes, but no one is entitled to slander others. The interviewers could have got more out of Nasser. So what if the questions were crass, the pumpkinheads were all ears.

We really didn't learn much except Nasser is doing interviews to get known for his upcoming book. Should be a best seller!

I enjoyed listening to Boyer Coe. Finally heard a guy talk about Paul Graham and his criminal past. Boyer wasn't consistent though. Well, he claims not to respect most bodybuilding judges because they weren't bodybuilders. Then he said he didn't care where he placed. Yet he enterred contests to see how he was doing and if he progressed or not. How on earth can he know if he is progressing if he doesn't respect the decisions and opinions of the judges? He also admitted he beat guys he shouldn't have. Not a peep from Chick or Dan! Why didn't any of them ask Boyer who he felt should have beaten him? That would have been interesting. He is the first bodybuilder I have ever heard admit he wasn't the best in some contests. Well, Arnold admitted Sergio was better than him in some shows. Arnold said he would have beaten himself if he were Sergio!

Nasser didn't come across as intelligent as I expected him to be. Boyer was far more entertaining and interesting. Got to laugh as how some call him an unknown. Shows how trophies and titles don't mean much. Most forget about you after 10 or so years.

Dan and Chick have potential as interviewers but are both way too politically correct to represent Getbig. We certainly don't need to have our interviews spoiled by all that crap. They should ask guys like Nasser how they know about things they claim, etc. I notice the topic of drug dealer wasn't brought up. I wonder why? I guess Chick and Dan are too worried about making enemies so they tone down the questions, etc. Why did Boyer mention Paul Graham's criminal past? What relevance was that to the Mr Olympia 1980? Boyer said that Arnold was in the room when the FBI arrested Paul in Honolulu in 1969. Was Boyer suggesting that Arnold was involved in the car theft racket and was lucky he wasn't arrested? Did Arnold owe Paul? Boyer is wrong when he claims that no one is interested in the results of the 1980 Mr Olympia. Lots of people still argue about that contest.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #227 on: January 22, 2008, 05:09:28 PM »
Why did Cicherillo talking about how HE didn't like to talk about others wives?

His mission is to get Nasser to open up.

Instead, Nasser stopped talking about Milamar and Milos.

Real simple..because I'm not going to engage in a conversation about other peoples wives, especially when they (or their husband) isn't there to defend themselves...it's bush league.

As one of the hosts...if I don't want to go in a certain direction, I'm not going to go there...period.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: January 22, 2008, 05:14:49 PM »
Bigbobs sure defends Nasser. He is N's mouthpiece, and consistently so. Only Nasser could be that confident and need to set the record straight.

Nasser wouldn't deny he is gh15. Or admit it. That is the sort of trick a guy uses when he doesn't want to lie about the truth. Nasser said he agreed with most of what gh15 wrote. Well, why wasn't he asked if he believed aliens helped build the pyramids? Do Chick or Bob actually read the interesting threads on Getbig!

Nasser said everyone is entitled to his opinion in the USA. Yes, but no one is entitled to slander others. The interviewers could have got more out of Nasser. So what if the questions were crass, the pumpkinheads were all ears.

We really didn't learn much except Nasser is doing interviews to get known for his upcoming book. Should be a best seller!

I enjoyed listening to Boyer Coe. Finally heard a guy talk about Paul Graham and his criminal past. Boyer wasn't consistent though. Well, he claims not to respect most bodybuilding judges because they weren't bodybuilders. Then he said he didn't care where he placed. Yet he enterred contests to see how he was doing and if he progressed or not. How on earth can he know if he is progressing if he doesn't respect the decisions and opinions of the judges? He also admitted he beat guys he shouldn't have. Not a peep from Chick or Bob! Why didn't any of them ask Boyer who he felt should have beaten him? That would have been interesting. He is the first bodybuilder I have ever heard admit he wasn't the best in some contests. Well, Arnold admitted Sergio was better than him in some shows. Arnold said he would have beaten himself if he were Sergio!

Nasser didn't come across as intelligent as I expected him to be. Boyer was far more entertaining and interesting. Got to laugh as how some call him an unknown. Shows how trophies and titles don't mean much. Most forget about you after 10 or so years.

Bob and Chick have potential as interviewers but are both way too politically correct to represent Getbig. We certainly don't need to have our interviews spoiled by all that crap. They should ask guys like Nasser how they know about things they claim, etc. I notice the topic of drug dealer wasn't brought up. I wonder why? I guess Chick and Bob are too worried about making enemies so they tone down the questions, etc. Why did Boyer mention Paul Graham's criminal past? What relevance was that to the Mr Olympia 1980? Boyer said that Arnold was in the room when the FBI arrested Paul in Honolulu in 1969. Was Boyer suggesting that Arnold was involved in the car theft racket and was lucky he wasn't arrested? Did Arnold owe Paul? Boyer is wrong when he claims that no one is interested in the results of the 1980 Mr Olympia. Lots of people still argue about that contest.

Apparently, I'm still big enough to warrent being referred to as two seperate people!

BTW...where was Dan in all this?

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #229 on: January 22, 2008, 05:21:27 PM »
its funny to watch a nuthuggers delusional perception of reality.

there is nothing to reveal about nasser, because the rest of the bodybuilding world know nasser is asshole, no secret.

keep paying for nassers drug bill, it will make you feel better, and you've have some more soiled undies to wear.

Actually Milos was the first person to try to insult Nasser here on getbig.com, which is what sparked Nasser to reveal so much about him in retaliation in the Part 4 interview.  Get your sequence of events straight.

And Nasser is not scared of anyone "revealing" anything about him, probably because there is very little/nothing to reveal.  Milos came on here to respond to Nasser and could not reveal shit - except say that Milamar said his penis was small and that he didnt last long lol.  That was just a childish reply by Milos to actual real accusations.  Besides, he lied because he claimed that he just asked Milamar about it after reading the interview and prior to that did not know, however as Nasser pointed out last night Milos knew from 95, and even told each of Nasser's parents about it back then.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #230 on: January 22, 2008, 05:34:54 PM »
Real simple..because I'm not going to engage in a conversation about other peoples wives, especially when they (or their husband) isn't there to defend themselves...it's bush league.

As one of the hosts...if I don't want to go in a certain direction, I'm not going to go there...period.

Then you aren't cut out to be a host. You're going to kill ratings allowing your ego to prevent listeners hearing what they want to hear.

The show shouldn't be about you and your feelings - you're simply a facilitator of discussion, not meant to be an impediment to it.

O

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: January 22, 2008, 06:02:33 PM »
Then you aren't cut out to be a host. You're going to kill ratings allowing your ego to prevent listeners hearing what they want to hear.

The show shouldn't be about you and your feelings - you're simply a facilitator of discussion, not meant to be an impediment to it.

Thanks for the advices....if you want to talk about killing ratings, we can talk about the overwhelming disapproval we've received via email of having him on in the first place...part of being a good host is knowing what the minority is interested in hearing,and viceversa.

I'm not a mediator, I'm a host, so my feelings DO make a difference, and my opinion carries more weight than one who is in the mediator position...I'm not a ficilitator of discussion, I'm part of it...thats my role.

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #232 on: January 22, 2008, 06:05:41 PM »

Have to agree with the Bob Chickster on this one.  Why should he let his guest trash someones wife?  Anyone who has a family should respect that. Its definitely way below the belt to start allowing people to trash a dude's wife on a radio program just so we can all get a laugh out of it.
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #233 on: January 22, 2008, 06:12:17 PM »
if you want to talk about killing ratings, we can talk about the overwhelming disapproval we've received via email of having him on in the first place...part of being a good host is knowing what the minority is interested in hearing,and viceversa.

Oh dear, that's a good thing. It means you've got people's attention. I highly doubt that Nasser expects everyone to love him. What he has done is get the bodybuilding fraternity talking and listening - even if they're furious with him.

I am not trying to be nasty to you - you actually have a good, strong and clear voice for radio and seem relaxed and confident- but I think you handled the situation really, really badly and it led to a very tame, watery interview that didn't shed any new light on things we wanted to hear about in more detail.

Get him to say the worst and then try to get Milos on the next time..you should be desperately trying to court a bit of scandal and get people noticing the show..not inhibiting and censoring the main protagonists.
It's not about you and your morality, it's about making an entertaining show. Imagine Howard Stern if he had your Victorian sensibility.
Do you want ratings or a show that disappears after a few years due to lack of interest?
O

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #234 on: January 22, 2008, 07:37:31 PM »
I think Bob and Dan did the right thing in not allowing too much talk about the wives of bodybuilders. Family of bodybuilders should not be part of these forums.

The problem the hosts have is that there is no way to prove that any statements made by guests are the truth. Therefore, they have the right to not allow certain statements to be made on their show. Nasser continued to make statements about the behaviour of a bodybuilder's wife. While some might like to hear this gossip it really has no place on discussion boards. If we allow this sort of thing then how is anyone going to be safe from accusations and charges?

Nasser feels he in entitled to say his opinion because he believes what he says is true. How are we to know what is true and what is fabricated? Hosts can draw the line where they feel statements might damage others for no good reason.

To Bob and Chick, thanks for pointing out my error by leaving poor Dan out of my post!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #235 on: January 22, 2008, 08:07:29 PM »
Hey bigbobs, I give credit where it is due. Nasser was a very entertaining guest last night. Made for a good interview and I would love to see/hear him on the premier bodybuilding show, Big Nation. I do have a question for you though, you and I get a long just fine on here. Sure we fuck around with each other once in a while, but we definitely don't have any type of "internet beef" ;D Why is it whenever I(or someone else) say anything critical about Nasser you feel the need to defend him? I know you are his fan or whatever, but since he is a grown man, have you ever considered maybe, just maybe letting him defend himself? If it were your sister or mother than I could understand. You think you are taking this shit too far?

Glad you enjoyed the interview.  Did you also turn it off after Nasser was done like I did? :) 

To answer your question, it's a matter of loyalty - if you look up to someone and respect them, you would want to defend them as a show of loyalty.  Also, Nasser has been very kind to me over many years, just one example is how he wrote me back a lengthy handwritten letter and free 8 x 10 when I started working out as a late teen and sent him fan mail.  When someone is nice to you you should try to retur the favour, so defending him on an internet board is the least I could do.

As for defending himself, Nasser does make some detailed statements towards the getbig crew in his interviews, but you can't be surprised if he does not make an account here to start arguing back and fourth with pumpkinheads, lol.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #236 on: January 22, 2008, 08:11:46 PM »
Hey, Bigbobs, is part of the favour to allow Nasser to use your Getbig account and defend himself?

AVBG

« Reply #237 on: January 22, 2008, 08:19:15 PM »
Hey, Bigbobs, is part of the favour to allow Nasser to use your Getbig account and defend himself?

Nasser has his own account, no need to use bigbobs' account.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: January 22, 2008, 09:02:01 PM »
Oh dear, that's a good thing. It means you've got people's attention. I highly doubt that Nasser expects everyone to love him. What he has done is get the bodybuilding fraternity talking and listening - even if they're furious with him.

I am not trying to be nasty to you - you actually have a good, strong and clear voice for radio and seem relaxed and confident- but I think you handled the situation really, really badly and it led to a very tame, watery interview that didn't shed any new light on things we wanted to hear about in more detail.

Get him to say the worst and then try to get Milos on the next time..you should be desperately trying to court a bit of scandal and get people noticing the show..not inhibiting and censoring the main protagonists.
It's not about you and your morality, it's about making an entertaining show. Imagine Howard Stern if he had your Victorian sensibility.
Do you want ratings or a show that disappears after a few years due to lack of interest?

Well, that's why there are different types of shows...much like magazines. Consider us more of a "People" magazine as opposed to "The Enquirer"...we draw a fine line between tabloid journalism and relevant info to the industry.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #239 on: January 22, 2008, 09:13:15 PM »
While Nasser is entertaining to hear him babble on and talk about his nicknames for people; Chic was spot on with stepping in and changing the topic. Not cool on Nasser and shows no class. If he was married I doubt he'd like someone talking about his wife like that.

Nasser should run for office. He claims he is just speaking the truth and not for publicity but then plugs that he has a book coming out. 

Elevate Your Image.™

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #240 on: January 22, 2008, 10:17:43 PM »
Well, that's why there are different types of shows...much like magazines. Consider us more of a "People" magazine as opposed to "The Enquirer"...we draw a fine line between tabloid journalism and relevant info to the industry.

Oh come on.  You knew what this interview was going to be about from the get go.  You read the bb.com interview.  "Tabloid journalism" is the whole reason you had him on.  Not that I'm complaining...  it was very entertaining (frankly, I clicked off after Boring   er, I mean, Boyar Coe came on), but don't sit there and act like you're the Wall Street Journal or something when you invited Nasser on in the first place.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: January 22, 2008, 11:34:35 PM »
Why is the Mp3 file size so laaaarge

47 murraferkkkkin mbs !

ferk me sidewayz

please correct this...1 cannot afford to download file size so big for 1 file

before it was like 15mb...you telling me for the additional 1/2 with larry , it inceased by 30mb ?

wow.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #242 on: January 23, 2008, 02:49:34 AM »
Why is the Mp3 file size so laaaarge

47 murraferkkkkin mbs !

ferk me sidewayz

please correct this...1 cannot afford to download file size so big for 1 file

before it was like 15mb...you telling me for the additional 1/2 with larry , it inceased by 30mb ?

wow.

bwhaahahahahaahaaaha, where do you live?

43mb is nothing, swwwwoooooosh and it's there!

ADSL 16000 in your face!  ;D ;D

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #243 on: January 23, 2008, 05:22:37 AM »
What a great show! Nasser owned all the pumpkin-heads as usual.
Can't wait for part 5, part 6 and the book!
Boyer Coe talks about "class", what a joke. Criminals taking drugs have nothing to do with class...
Team Nasser!

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: January 24, 2008, 09:22:52 AM »
bwhaahahahahaahaaaha, where do you live?

43mb is nothing, swwwwoooooosh and it's there!

ADSL 16000 in your face!  ;D ;D

*envy*

Plus i have limited download , 2 gigs max

Ain dis a bitch?!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #245 on: January 25, 2008, 02:52:37 AM »
Talk about knuckleheads on Getbig. Boyer Coe was far more interesting than Nasser was. Those who switched off missed the best part of the show.

Bob must watch those daytime Oprah shows because he is trying way too hard to be the politically correct good guy. By doing that he becomes a patsy. Seems to me he plays that role well.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: January 25, 2008, 08:47:29 AM »
Talk about knuckleheads on Getbig. Boyer Coe was far more interesting than Nasser was. Those who switched off missed the best part of the show.

Bob must watch those daytime Oprah shows because he is trying way too hard to be the politically correct good guy. By doing that he becomes a patsy. Seems to me he plays that role well.

Seems to me you're a old, fat fuck....you wear it well!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #247 on: January 25, 2008, 09:09:06 AM »
*envy*

Plus i have limited download , 2 gigs max

Ain dis a bitch?!!

Life sucks.

Steel-Lucifuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #248 on: January 25, 2008, 06:28:34 PM »
A guy who is selling soiled cloth on internet to make money and his groupies (especially Bigbobs) who are not ashamed to kiss this guy's ass.
Wow, congratulatons, you guys and your soiled cloth selling idol are really fabulous!
Yeah, real man talks about others wife with straight face and think he is a stand up guy.
Publishers of English dictionary should add Nasser's picture under the word, "Low class"