Author Topic: whats up fellows  (Read 7502 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: whats up fellows
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2008, 07:39:36 PM »
Firefighters dealing coke? Haha, I'm not laughing in surprise, it just sounds very similar to some of the guys I used to know =)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2008, 07:53:02 AM »
what kind of LE are we talking when you guys say LE, local or DEA federal?

DEA guy did a show here and was juiced to the gills...he is in the weed department though so it is ok for him to juice  ;)

They did kindly ask that he not compete anymore, did not look good for the department is what they told him

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2008, 09:36:05 PM »
DEA guy did a show here and was juiced to the gills...he is in the weed department though so it is ok for him to juice  ;)

They did kindly ask that he not compete anymore, did not look good for the department is what they told him

Apparently the Arlington Police Department didn't have a problem when Ronnie competed

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2008, 10:31:42 AM »
Apparently the Arlington Police Department didn't have a problem when Ronnie competed

I just don't see how they let him compete in the first place. DEA is DEA no matter what division he is in. Guess all the co workers knew he was using, never discussed until after the show.

The whole time I am talking with him, I was thinking how hypocritical he was being?!? He goes and busts big shipments of weed coming into the country yet using gear that more than likely came into the country somehow.. :-\

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2008, 01:32:04 PM »
I just don't see how they let him compete in the first place. DEA is DEA no matter what division he is in. Guess all the co workers knew he was using, never discussed until after the show.

The whole time I am talking with him, I was thinking how hypocritical he was being?!? He goes and busts big shipments of weed coming into the country yet using gear that more than likely came into the country somehow.. :-\

Welcome to the government, bro.   ;)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2008, 01:52:45 PM »

I've never understood that.  I mean if it's obvious that anyone is on gear, it's Ronnie.  Can't say I blame them though.  I know I wouldn't want to be the guy that had to tell him.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2008, 04:41:53 PM »
No matter what ya think of GH15 I think hes right about this - If the Govt wanted to they could bust every Pro BBer  with not much work at all.

The Govt IS making a point of bringing shame and loss on Sports Stars for steroid use, but as  Mr15 says,
BBing is like the WWE. Its a cult thing.  Not to be taken seriously.

Also, his theory (well, fact according to him as He's the self proclaimed global "God" of steroids)  ;D
is that the Govt is not so concerned, and even has a interest in the underground AAS market being filled to a certain extent.

I dont doubt that personally, and it would be WAY better if who filled that market is NOT PPL out to
destroy the free world. Because that market WILL and Is being filled. All markets are.

Politics make strange bedfellows. Shit gets twisted.
Steroid is not the dangerous drug that some with selfserving motives have led ignorant politicians to believe need be schII drugs.

They are not a completely troublefree or harmless drug either, none are. But they can provide tremendous benefit w/ very low risk if one knows waht they are  doing and has real stuff.
Those 2 factors appear to be in small supply though.

Jinnis out of the bottle, steroids become outrageous popular, Govt will need to accept that and think a step ahead to what their policies reactions cause .

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2008, 10:56:54 AM »
I've never understood that.  I mean if it's obvious that anyone is on gear, it's Ronnie.  Can't say I blame them though.  I know I wouldn't want to be the guy that had to tell him.

LOL! I thought of that when I was watching his "Unbelievable" DVD. Scene when he is putting on his custom made vest and uniform made me think that either they are really stupid in Texas and believed him when he was preaching that he was Natural or they were too chicken shit to say anything..

I know if he pulled me over, I would just run, no way he is catching anyone after 10 yards!  :D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2008, 04:32:06 PM »
LOL! I thought of that when I was watching his "Unbelievable" DVD. Scene when he is putting on his custom made vest and uniform made me think that either they are really stupid in Texas and believed him when he was preaching that he was Natural or they were too chicken shit to say anything..

I know if he pulled me over, I would just run, no way he is catching anyone after 10 yards!  :D

Coleman was somewhat of a celebrity when he was a cop.

Of course they knew he wasn't natural.

But everyone liked him, so why rain on the parade?

He brought them some media attention, I'm sure.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...