Author Topic: UFC Fight Night 12 Betting Thread  (Read 6677 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Re: UFC Fight Night 12 Betting Thread
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2008, 03:04:19 PM »
Congrats to danielson, clearly a bro in the know after his win of ufc 79 and now this! 100% now thats what im talking bout, none of that 50-60% bullshit!

A special shout out to mma board expert americanbulldog, getting 4/9!

You didn't bet, why are you here? piss off
Predictions
 40/61

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2008, 03:06:28 PM »
nah 2nd place = first loser

it's all about winning as far as im concerned, and if you can win by getting every fight right well bigger props to you!

Then what do you call the guy that was on the outside looking in? I would call him a bitch.  By the way Handsome is Matt Wiman, that was his nick name before Spencer Fisher smoked him, then he changed it.
Predictions
 40/61

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2008, 03:15:46 PM »
By the way Handsome is Matt Wiman, that was his nick name before Spencer Fisher smoked him, then he changed it.

I just looked him up on Sherdog. Looks like he is going sans nickname now. Any reason he changed it after the Fisher fight?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2008, 03:25:40 PM »
Then what do you call the guy that was on the outside looking in? I would call him a bitch.  By the way Handsome is Matt Wiman, that was his nick name before Spencer Fisher smoked him, then he changed it.

sounds like americanbulldog been a bitch for quite some time then  ;D

what do you call someone betting on all fights except the main fight, like you did on ufc 79?  :D
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2008, 05:46:32 PM »
the two parts IMO is who wins now. and who has most overall wins. not who was third 6 months ago or who has an average of getting half the fights right. that info is pointless. thats why milfers betting stats is a waste. and my hof rocks the house.

Bluto you won one card.. Wait no you didn't you tied... So there for you have never won. So are you saying that you and Danielson are the First losers since you both tied??? Just trying to see if you are talking shit about Danny boy and if there is something????

Look at your answer that just screams I'm Blutroll and I suck huge Donkey DICK on betting and the only way I can make my record look good is if I focus on the one show out of 10 that you have done well on.. Now run along and put the donkey dick back in your mouth and type me a huge meltdown.. FUCKTARD.. You suck at betting MMA, acting like you know shit about MMA, and the only thing you are good for is to look up the stories so I don't have to and lately you have been fucking sucking cock on that to. You should give up your MOD job and let Chute have it.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2008, 06:45:42 PM »
sounds like americanbulldog been a bitch for quite some time then  ;D

what do you call someone betting on all fights except the main fight, like you did on ufc 79?  :D

AmericanBulldog is a very busy guy (with his buisness) who was an inactive poster for a while becuase of it.  You on the other hand live on Getbig and didn't bet on UFN because you're a moron, yet you still found it necessary to chime in and try to degrade people in a thread you didn't bet in.  As far as your attempt to degrade me, if that's all you got I know ive won.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2008, 05:46:19 AM »
Bluto you won one card.. Wait no you didn't you tied... So there for you have never won. So are you saying that you and Danielson are the First losers since you both tied??? Just trying to see if you are talking shit about Danny boy and if there is something????

Look at your answer that just screams I'm Blutroll and I suck huge Donkey DICK on betting and the only way I can make my record look good is if I focus on the one show out of 10 that you have done well on.. Now run along and put the donkey dick back in your mouth and type me a huge meltdown.. FUCKTARD.. You suck at betting MMA, acting like you know shit about MMA, and the only thing you are good for is to look up the stories so I don't have to and lately you have been fucking sucking cock on that to. You should give up your MOD job and let Chute have it.

So you don't count a tie as a win? With the same reasoning ChuteBoxe (the self proclaimed betting expert) never won a show, because he tied with TWO people  :D

I don't agree with that. As far as I'm concerned he won a show, so did I. (but yeah I only tied with one, making my win greater, no doubt!)

You on the other hand, never won a show - no matter how you look at it  ;D
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2008, 05:50:58 AM »
So you don't count a tie as a win? With the same reasoning ChuteBoxe (the self proclaimed betting expert) never won a show, because he tied with TWO people  :D

I don't agree with that. As far as I'm concerned he won a show, so did I.

I like watching you guys bicker, but lets get the new card up! I am the current champion, who is gonna beat me ??? Can I repeat ??? I won 2 out of the last 3, can I make it 3 out of 4 ??? Lets start the new betting! Btw, I wonder when MGM is gonna tally them up?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2008, 05:54:17 AM »
AmericanBulldog is a very busy guy (with his buisness) who was an inactive poster for a while becuase of it.  You on the other hand live on Getbig and didn't bet on UFN because you're a moron, yet you still found it necessary to chime in and try to degrade people in a thread you didn't bet in.  As far as your attempt to degrade me, if that's all you got I know ive won.

Whatabout BerzerkFury? He didn't bet on it - or the show before but he's been online 24-7, so with your reasoning you just called him a bitch  :D

People will come and go, bet on some shows, and some they won't. Doesn't make them a bitch IMO.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2008, 05:56:53 AM »
I like watching you guys bicker, but lets get the new card up! I am the current champion, who is gonna beat me ??? Can I repeat ??? I won 2 out of the last 3, can I make it 3 out of 4 ??? Lets start the new betting! Btw, I wonder when MGM is gonna tally them up?

It's coming right up!
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2008, 05:59:19 AM »
It's coming right up!

Cool. I have most of my picks ready, but am on the fence on a few fights still.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2008, 06:02:11 AM »
Cool. I have most of my picks ready, but am on the fence on a few fights still.

Well you're the reigning champ, the one I have to beat  >:(

Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2008, 10:24:31 AM »

I don't agree with that. As far as I'm concerned he won a show, so did I. (but yeah I only tied with one, making my win greater, no doubt!)

Bluto you sound upset that even with your one win your still at the ass end of the pack? For someone who knows all that you do you should be on the upper half shoulbn't you?

Danny boy congrats on moving to 2nd where the big dogs play...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2008, 10:38:54 AM »
Bluto you sound upset that even with your one win your still at the ass end of the pack? For someone who knows all that you do you should be on the upper half shoulbn't you?

Danny boy congrats on moving to 2nd where the big dogs play...

What are you talking about? It's about winning shows. I'm one of the few who has.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2008, 11:04:43 AM »
What are you talking about? It's about winning shows. I'm one of the few who has.

It's not about winning one show and then sucking cock on all of the rest.. It's about being consistent..

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2008, 11:19:25 AM »
It's not about winning one show and then sucking cock on all of the rest.. It's about being consistent..

Bullshit. It's about winning shows. Something you, ChuteBoxe & milfer has a big problem with!
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2008, 11:42:27 AM »
Bullshit. It's about winning shows. Something you, ChuteBoxe & milfer has a big problem with!

Your a one pump chump.. Give me a break kid. Bluto the ONE SHOT WONDER..

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2008, 11:44:23 AM »
Your a one pump chump.. Give me a break kid. Bluto the ONE SHOT WONDER..

What does that say about you? You're a ZERO SHOT WONDER  ;D

Or ChuteBoxe, who has bet on more shows than anyone - yet only managed to win ONCE (and that was a tie with TWO other people!)

Yeah he's sure great at betting...  ::)
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2008, 11:55:50 AM »
What does that say about you? You're a ZERO SHOT WONDER  ;D

Or ChuteBoxe, who has bet on more shows than anyone - yet only managed to win ONCE (and that was a tie with TWO other people!)

Yeah he's sure great at betting...  ::)

Look at our betting averages then look at yours. I would say the same thing if I couldn't bet above 40%. You have what 15/45 fights right? Damn Blufool that sucks. My wife could guess better then that and she just knows a little about MMA... Fuck I bet she has more knowledge in her whole pinky about betting MMA then you have stored on your PC..

Here it is. I will put the wifes bets up and I bet she kicks your ass. You down to put your picks against the wifes. Since we all know you aren't keeping up with us.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2008, 12:00:51 PM »
Look at our betting averages then look at yours. I would say the same thing if I couldn't bet above 40%. You have what 15/45 fights right? Damn Blufool that sucks. My wife could guess better then that and she just knows a little about MMA... Fuck I bet she has more knowledge in her whole pinky about betting MMA then you have stored on your PC..

Here it is. I will put the wifes bets up and I bet she kicks your ass. You down to put your picks against the wifes. Since we all know you aren't keeping up with us.

How many shows you win again?
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2008, 12:03:21 PM »
How many shows you win again?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2008, 12:07:25 PM »

You do that. I hope she bets better than you too, because you've yet to win a show even though you bet on more shows than me!
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2008, 12:34:27 PM »
You do that. I hope she bets better than you too, because you've yet to win a show even though you bet on more shows than me!

Problem is like 7 of the 15 fights you have called were from one show. That means on all the other cards you got like 2 or 3 fights right MAX. Wasn't one of your exscuses well Randy got as many wrong as I did. I just can't wait to see you call these fights wrong and to show everyone that my wife beat you in the scheme of betting. Run along bud your same reply with I won one show is getting old.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2008, 12:44:39 PM »
Problem is like 7 of the 15 fights you have called were from one show. That means on all the other cards you got like 2 or 3 fights right MAX. Wasn't one of your exscuses well Randy got as many wrong as I did. I just can't wait to see you call these fights wrong and to show everyone that my wife beat you in the scheme of betting. Run along bud your same reply with I won one show is getting old.

Thing is it don't matter.

Winning is all that matters.

And you've yet to win a show. Even though you bet on more shows than me.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2008, 12:54:07 PM »
Thing is it don't matter.

Winning is all that matters.

And you've yet to win a show. Even though you bet on more shows than me.

Your repetive exscuses suck DONKEY DICK FUCKFACE. IT's getting old. Hope you can pick more right then a pregnant women.  ::) ::) ::)