Author Topic: JoeLocal/The coach around the time he benched 395  (Read 4711 times)

England_1

• Getbig IV
Re: JoeLocal/The coach around the time he benched 395
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2008, 07:37:44 PM »
I'm already team Nasser and I wanna join

TEAM

JOELOCO

AGREED, IF YOU KNOW HOW TO JOIN THE LEGENDARY TEAM JOELOCO PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS.
Team Yates

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2008, 07:38:35 PM »
JOEPUSSY... THE PEOPLE IS DEMANDING THE GLORIOUS RETURN OF...

TEAM JOELOCO

PLEASE RECONSIDER THE NICK CHANGE AND START THE MOTHER FUCK1NG TEAM.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2008, 10:05:29 PM »
Well I don't know he looks pretty big in that picture for a kid. I would be skeptical too. This past weekend I was an assitant coach/wrap help at my little brother's highschool powerlifting meet for his team. Well you don't see too many phenoms in highschool that really impress you save this once kid. Out of about 200 lifters there, there was a kid that benched 415 for a meet record, squatted 600, and pulled 585.  Now they all used single ply gear and this guy had obviously trained for it but, he was also 17@220lbs and built like a tank. Is it possible for kids in highschool to bench that much? One in a few thousand.. but if he did it raw that's a different story. I'm only seen one kid ever bench close to 4 raw in my life that was in highschool and he was a lineman for our football team.. 6'6" and 290 and looked like a grown ass man.
did u demonstrate how to do bentover a little shruggs with 4 plates ?....I bet they were impressed.....not everyone is in the herkyjerky powerlifting wannabe club ;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Bodybuilding Pro.com