Author Topic: Where is squadfatter  (Read 19649 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Where is squadfatter
« Reply #125 on: January 19, 2008, 01:00:43 PM »
hahahahhaa, Xfactor's girl makes sevastase's tranny "girlfriend" look like 95 pounds of dogshit.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: January 19, 2008, 01:01:47 PM »
hahahahhaa, Xfactor's girl makes sevastase's tranny "girlfriend" look like 95 pounds of dogshit.

So weird that he compare his girl to mine.  Odd.  It's not even close. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: January 19, 2008, 01:11:52 PM »
Oh yeah, and the watch I have on my wrist at this very moment is worth more than your car.  Pending you own one. 

i don't know you mate

your wife looks hot

i don't have a porsche but i am secure enough to not need one

hope that helps
T

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 19, 2008, 01:13:39 PM »
i don't know you mate

your wife looks hot

i don't have a porsche but i am secure enough to not need one

hope that helps

I am insecure just enough to want the whole world in the palm of my hand.  I won't have it though, but I'll try. 

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #129 on: January 19, 2008, 01:32:06 PM »
I am insecure just enough to want the whole world in the palm of my hand.  I won't have it though, but I'll try. 

Inherited money, oh brother

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 19, 2008, 10:02:58 PM »
Inherited money, oh brother

Haven't inherited a damn thing.  Worked my ass off for everything I have and own in life.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #131 on: January 19, 2008, 11:29:29 PM »
So weird that he compare his girl to mine.  Odd.  It's not even close. 
:Dwhatever u want to believe...your wife has roving eyes with independent motion system....she was casted in " Men In Black" AS AN ALIEN .....It's porsche Cayman not Caymen.....just because your daddy gave u a lot of money , do not confuse that with being succesfull.....another thing red beat testosterone face : u talk about style , but u weAR those sunglasses , what are those...versacce? prada ? hahahha with that shirt and tie....not only you are one of the cheesiest he bitches trolling getbig but you have no clue how to put things toghether...just to sum it up......u are on a bb site...and u keep talking about your wifes antenna eyes , your porsche caymen ( it's cayman retard...like the alligators ) your prada glasses.....your watch ...u represent everything wrong in society today as far as priorities in life....u also have egomania tendencies aplenty , and are very insecure so u overcompensate with a couple of amps of test and a porsche.....the saddest part is that your wife loves the lifestyle u provide but cannot work magik and turn your 4 inch worm into a real man's sausage....she would be smiling in them pictures if u would be able to pull out a salami and slap her silly with it...instead she has to get drunk in your wine basement first to be able to suck, tug and pull for a couple of hours on your Softie to be ale to turn that button into  something resembling a mini mushroom hahhahahahahaha  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 19, 2008, 11:32:10 PM »
 :D here's my sweetheart for squadfather and xfactor...notice the modest car the regular sunglasses ) hahahhaaha

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #133 on: January 19, 2008, 11:39:34 PM »
:Dwhatever u want to believe...your wife has roving eyes with independent motion system....she was casted in " Men In Black" AS AN ALIEN .....It's porsche Cayman not Caymen.....just because your daddy gave u a lot of money , do not confuse that with being succesfull.....another thing red beat testosterone face : u talk about style , but u weAR those sunglasses , what are those...versacce? prada ? hahahha with that shirt and tie....not only you are one of the cheesiest he bitches trolling getbig but you have no clue how to put things toghether...just to sum it up......u are on a bb site...and u keep talking about your wifes antenna eyes , your porsche caymen ( it's cayman retard...like the alligators ) your prada glasses.....your watch ...u represent everything wrong in society today as far as priorities in life....u also have egomania tendencies aplenty , and are very insecure so u overcompensate with a couple of amps of test and a porsche.....the saddest part is that your wife loves the lifestyle u provide but cannot work magik and turn your 4 inch worm into a real man's sausage....she would be smiling in them pictures if u would be able to pull out a salami and slap her silly with it...instead she has to get drunk in your wine basement first to be able to suck, tug and pull for a couple of hours on your Softie to be ale to turn that button into  something resembling a ini mushroom hahhahahahahaha  :D

Hahahaha damn! Funniest Sevastase post ever!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 20, 2008, 08:14:08 AM »
:Dwhatever u want to believe...your wife has roving eyes with independent motion system....she was casted in " Men In Black" AS AN ALIEN .....It's porsche Cayman not Caymen.....just because your daddy gave u a lot of money , do not confuse that with being succesfull.....another thing red beat testosterone face : u talk about style , but u weAR those sunglasses , what are those...versacce? prada ? hahahha with that shirt and tie....not only you are one of the cheesiest he bitches trolling getbig but you have no clue how to put things toghether...just to sum it up......u are on a bb site...and u keep talking about your wifes antenna eyes , your porsche caymen ( it's cayman retard...like the alligators ) your prada glasses.....your watch ...u represent everything wrong in society today as far as priorities in life....u also have egomania tendencies aplenty , and are very insecure so u overcompensate with a couple of amps of test and a porsche.....the saddest part is that your wife loves the lifestyle u provide but cannot work magik and turn your 4 inch worm into a real man's sausage....she would be smiling in them pictures if u would be able to pull out a salami and slap her silly with it...instead she has to get drunk in your wine basement first to be able to suck, tug and pull for a couple of hours on your Softie to be ale to turn that button into  something resembling a mini mushroom hahhahahahahaha  :D

Wow I'm flattered.  Now it's painfully obvious you want to be me.  Your jealousy supercedes you.  hahahhahah  Keep trying. 

And for the record that thing you date is repulsive.  Vomit.  Again I wouldn't let her lick my nut sack.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 20, 2008, 08:16:22 AM »
 " here's my sweetheart for squadfather and xfactor...notice the modest car the regular sunglasses ) hahahhaaha"

Yes I actually did notice.  Maybe you should go to school and get better jobs and work toward some significant accomplishments in your life. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 20, 2008, 08:24:36 AM »
:D here's my sweetheart for squadfather and xfactor...notice the modest car the regular sunglasses ) hahahhaaha
epic anorexia, bird neck, pancake tits and no ass, hahaha, can you imagine how much this "woman's" pusssy stinks from lack of good food in "her" diet.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 20, 2008, 08:38:32 AM »
epic anorexia, bird neck, pancake tits and no ass, hahaha, can you imagine how much this "woman's" pusssy stinks from lack of good food in "her" diet.

Pretty much summed up in one sentence right there.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 20, 2008, 01:00:47 PM »
" here's my sweetheart for squadfather and xfactor...notice the modest car the regular sunglasses ) hahahhaaha"

Yes I actually did notice.  Maybe you should go to school and get better jobs and work toward some significant accomplishments in your life. 
I have an 8 inch accomplishment...it'senough it seems...u on the other hand need porsches and shit to keep that roving eye whore aroung....you can't satidfy her with your little worm but I can bust her...out with my supersperm... :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #139 on: January 20, 2008, 01:21:08 PM »
Why does spermtaster insist on embarrassing himself?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #140 on: January 20, 2008, 02:13:51 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!  she looks like a giraffe.  what's up with that neck?  hahahhahahaahhaahahaha!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'can she deep throat?  ahhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #141 on: January 20, 2008, 02:48:36 PM »
I have an 8 inch accomplishment...it'senough it seems...u on the other hand need porsches and shit to keep that roving eye whore aroung....you can't satidfy her with your little worm but I can bust her...out with my supersperm... :D

epic jealousy of the great XFACTOR

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: January 20, 2008, 03:13:19 PM »
Let me get this straight, a fat piece of shit like you, who has to date a trash, whore with a black kid is cutting that girl up, hahahahaha........now, finally something funny

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 20, 2008, 03:38:02 PM »
Let me get this straight, a fat piece of shit like you, who has to date a trash, whore with a black kid is cutting that girl up, hahahahaha........now, finally something funny
This is what you get when you wipe your ass then post it on the internet. SHIT. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 20, 2008, 04:02:26 PM »

Too funny as you're last resort is dick size.  I'd post a pic and own your ass with that too, however I have to draw the line somewhere.

"8inch accomplishment" your true colors are shining bright. Dumbass.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 20, 2008, 04:22:16 PM »
This is what you get when you wipe your ass then post it on the internet. SHIT. ::)

HAHAHAH KAH FAKSDL HK AK#JQR FKHF QA HSAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: January 20, 2008, 05:43:53 PM »
HAHAHAH KAH FAKSDL HK AK#JQR FKHF QA HSAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
I guess you can't type while swinging off his nutsack, can you........hhahahhaha

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 20, 2008, 06:38:58 PM »
Well look, the V's resident sexual predator chimes in with his usual filthy pedophilic garbage

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 20, 2008, 07:47:20 PM »
I guess you can't type while swinging off his nutsack, can you........hhahahhaha
Why are mens balls always on your mind? :-\

Oh, nevermind, how the "pale ale" at Sneaky Dees? :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #149 on: January 20, 2008, 08:21:45 PM »
Plumptard cl;aims that to be the finest IPA in all the gay bardss in toronto ahjahhahahahahaha

Im drunk as shit