Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS !!! Human embryo clone created  (Read 4651 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: BREAKING NEWS !!! Human embryo clone created
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2008, 01:53:51 PM »
THe worlds population is 6 billion today.

By 2050 it will be 9 billion.

I'm all for making solutions that will make us live forever.  However, can we please convince stupid, poor, lazy people to stop f**king so the population slows down a bit?

man theres gonna be alot of fine assed hoes by then!
A

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2008, 01:56:13 PM »
man theres gonna be alot of fine assed hoes by then!
You'll be too old by then dw.
:D Weee

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2008, 02:21:06 PM »
Like the movie "Godsend"?  Robert DeNiro, Rebecca Romijn-Stamos and Greg Kinnear starred in it.  Good movie.
LOL.

Hollywood: the arvilla's source of education
$

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2008, 05:24:32 AM »
LOL.

Hollywood: the arvilla's source of education
try "source of entertainment" Faust.  btw...my name is not Arvilla.
:D Weee

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2008, 05:35:08 AM »
How is it breaking news if the article was written on Sunday, 25 November, 2001, 17:54 GMT

owned.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2008, 03:05:54 PM »
R.I.P. Michael

joelocal

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2008, 06:05:18 PM »
Leave it to the "science" community for playing God!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2008, 06:08:47 PM »

Indeed.

irishmuscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2008, 06:49:29 PM »
shut your hole you knacker scumbag

Go f**k yourself asswipe

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2008, 07:45:40 PM »

Science cannot play God.  They can duplicate cells.  They can create cellular life.  Hey, you create life when you plant a garden.

The problem that people have is, how do you explain a soul if you duplicate people?  Do they have separate souls or the same?  Did God crate both, or did man?

There is an easy solution.  We can ALL stop pretending we understand what a soul is.  It's beyond our silly comprehension.  It's not something that can be proven by you, Joelocal, or disproven by any athiests/agnostists here.

It is what it is.  A life force inside us.  Where it goes when we check out, we can have faith, but we don't know.  I believe there is some energy that we keep moving in, but I sure don't claim to KNOW the truth.  None of us knows what a soul is, none of us knows much of anything.  We're regurgitating things given to us by people with motives.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2008, 07:47:41 PM »
my cock is 4lbs,clone that bitches.

bench

joelocal

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2008, 09:04:39 PM »
Science cannot play God.  They can duplicate cells.  They can create cellular life.  Hey, you create life when you plant a garden.

They are playing God by trying to re-create God's perfect plan.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2008, 09:07:25 PM »

The problem that people have is, how do you explain a soul if you duplicate people?  Do they have separate souls or the same?  Did God crate both, or did man?

There is an easy solution.  We can ALL stop pretending we understand what a soul is.  It's beyond our silly comprehension.  It's not something that can be proven by you, Joelocal, or disproven by any athiests/agnostists here.

It is what it is.  A life force inside us.  Where it goes when we check out, we can have faith, but we don't know.  I believe there is some energy that we keep moving in, but I sure don't claim to KNOW the truth.  None of us knows what a soul is, none of us knows much of anything.  We're regurgitating things given to us by people with motives.

Given that a human can access and project consciousness, a clone would simply access consciousness like it's "originator".

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2008, 09:14:11 PM »

You obviously don't understand what a clone is - a clone is nothing more than an entity that has the same genetic makeup as the organism from which it was created.

Twins, triplets, quadruplets etc are all clones, since they have the same genetic makeup. But every entity goes through it's own unique learning curve, stages of growth etc etc all of which are affected by different factors such as environmental influence.

Which is why every individual is unique in terms of composition, biological profile, psychological makeup etc

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2008, 05:27:23 AM »
You obviously don't understand what a clone is - a clone is nothing more than an entity that has the same genetic makeup as the organism from which it was created.

Twins, triplets, quadruplets etc are all clones, since they have the same genetic makeup. But every entity goes through it's own unique learning curve, stages of growth etc etc all of which are affected by different factors such as environmental influence.

Which is why every individual is unique in terms of composition, biological profile, psychological makeup etc

Very very good post dear Kiwol. :D