Author Topic: Skip LaCour: Natural or not?  (Read 15654 times)

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
Re: is skip la cour natural?
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2008, 06:59:57 AM »
Hate?  No...just the truth.  Don't expose yourself like this.  It really shows how ignorant you are.  Now go roll some burritos...it's dinner time...orale'!

its called sarcasm you fucking moron

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2008, 07:00:59 AM »
its called sarcasm you fucking moron
he goes by squadfather now
nasser=piece of shit

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2008, 07:14:54 AM »
Can't test for GH remember??

His training is the AST HT version and only did 4-6 reps, maximum weight. All those AST guys say they are natural, Jeff Willet too! I would like to think they are natural and give them the benifit of the doubt but I do not see how with that training style and level of musuclarity and conditioning. I competed 13 years naturally and did well, but never got to the kind of conditioning of Skip or Jeff.

Who knows, maybe they come from a different planet like Ronnie!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2008, 07:37:52 AM »
as natural as pop tarts.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2008, 07:39:35 AM »
Skip may have used many years ago, which could give him an advantage with receptor sensitivity. If he was currently stacking growth hormone releasing peptides, anti-aromatase inhibitors, Eurycoma based test boosters with insulin mimetics and maintaining a positive nitrogen balance with frequent protein ingestion alomg with heavy training, his physique is possible. Those items would not be classified as steroids.

LMAO...what a bunch of pseudo-science bullshit.  Just precious.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2008, 07:54:29 AM »
LMAO...what a bunch of pseudo-science bullshit.  Just precious.

are you saying "TheChemist" has his science knowledge from blowing his biology teacher under the desk so he didn't have to do another turn in the same class?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2008, 07:55:58 AM »
are you saying "TheChemist" has his science knowledge from blowing his biology teacher under the desk so he didn't have to do another turn in the same class?

Hahahahaha...lmao...

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2008, 08:02:19 AM »
Can't test for GH remember??

His training is the AST HT version and only did 4-6 reps, maximum weight. All those AST guys say they are natural, Jeff Willet too! I would like to think they are natural and give them the benifit of the doubt but I do not see how with that training style and level of musuclarity and conditioning. I competed 13 years naturally and did well, but never got to the kind of conditioning of Skip or Jeff.

Who knows, maybe they come from a different planet like Ronnie!

for the most part skip uses max-ot training, max weight for 4-6 reps, 2-3 sets per excersise, 3-4 movements per bodypart, 1 bodypart a day.  Warm ups are kept to a minimum, it's all about overloading the hell out of the muscle, no fluff movements..just heavy as hell.  He also uses max-ot cardio which is a killer and he was hitting it 2 times a day...his work ethic is insane from what I understand.
nasser=piece of shit

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2008, 08:29:12 AM »
for the most part skip uses max-ot training, max weight for 4-6 reps, 2-3 sets per excersise, 3-4 movements per bodypart, 1 bodypart a day.  Warm ups are kept to a minimum, it's all about overloading the hell out of the muscle, no fluff movements..just heavy as hell.  He also uses max-ot cardio which is a killer and he was hitting it 2 times a day...his work ethic is insane from what I understand.

Exactly. His type of training is responsible for getting on 3% bodyfat without losing mass.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2008, 08:30:07 AM »

yes
Z

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2008, 09:51:59 AM »

Yeah, that is what I was talking about. So with that intense of training at his age, hard to believe he was recovering enough without help. I would love to give him the benifit of the doubt, but I find it hard to believe he is all natural, even with spot on dieting?? 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2008, 11:03:17 AM »
Yeah, that is what I was talking about. So with that intense of training at his age, hard to believe he was recovering enough without help. I would love to give him the benifit of the doubt, but I find it hard to believe he is all natural, even with spot on dieting?? 

this is skip lacour status if was truly a natural lifter

weight = 165-175lb at true 8-10%

this is skip lacour status if clean for good 2 years

weight = 185-200lb at true 10%

both statuses are very good,,but guy cant do shit in industry with those satus ths the lies thuse the emourmous use via the years,,thus the masking of hormones under suplemets gh slin igf masteron m1t suspension and sublingual testosterone in tablets form ,,he practically uses/used anything but nandrolone decanoate and try to avoid long easter testosterones,,beside that he uses everything under the sun and in many cases equivelent in its use to anyother user
fallen angel

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2008, 11:12:02 AM »
Exactly. His type of training is responsible for getting on 3% bodyfat without losing mass.

I didn't say that ;)

he works with a guy that's got a PHD in nutrition, the guy who helps him with his workout has a PHD, he had a great team around him..that's gotta count for something. 

I don't know if he is natty or not I do know that he was in a situation that 99.9% of BB will never be in.
nasser=piece of shit

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2008, 11:19:11 AM »
I didn't say that ;)

he works with a guy that's got a PHD in nutrition, the guy who helps him with his workout has a PHD, he had a great team around him..that's gotta count for something. 

I don't know if he is natty or not I do know that he was in a situation that 99.9% of BB will never be in.

there is no conection who work with you ,,its bodybuilding,,,you can have 10 phd around you including chad and get fucked by taking too much duretics or getting fucked because you didnt know how to use a products,,the phd is unessesary,,what skip does have is the ability to understand his body and claim natural ssatus at a level good enough for majority of public ,,general public,,to believe

bodybuilding is all a matter of how well you respnd to the drug and how well you can hide it,,the poroblrm is this getbig is a place were most guys atleast in the last 2 years since gh15 arrived know what it really takes,,,you got here bunch of professionals and its like a guy in a football team like liverpool will try to teach to another guy in the team of liverpool how to kick a fuckin football,,,its the top ,,you dont try to mask things around here,,here you say it as it is ,,,his natural satusts should be kept to his business endevours not to a place were 80-90% of guys know what it takes and been there
fallen angel

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2008, 11:21:55 AM »
I didn't say that ;)

Great, so having a "trainer" or "nutritionist" that has a PHD will net you the results Skip has? Great team, yes and he is lucky. Again, I don't discredit his efforts, diet, training, etc. I looked up to him many years and met him a few times as well. When you add it all up, just does not seem viable to me that he is 100% clean, just my opinion.

this is skip lacour status if was truly a natural lifter

weight = 165-175lb at true 8-10%

this is skip lacour status if clean for good 2 years

weight = 185-200lb at true 10%

both statuses are very good,,but guy cant do shit in industry with those satus ths the lies thuse the emourmous use via the years,,thus the masking of hormones under suplemets gh slin igf masteron m1t suspension and sublingual testosterone in tablets form ,,he practically uses/used anything but nandrolone decanoate and try to avoid long easter testosterones,,beside that he uses everything under the sun and in many cases equivelent in its use to anyother user

Pretty accurate. I am 5'8", trained Mentzer/Yates style for 13 years, ate very, very well 80% of the time when off season, dieted by the book, no cheating what so ever and took anything over the counter and still netted the results similar to what Mr.gh posted- maxing out at about 205 lb @ 10% BF before dieting. Beat guys on gear in NPC shows, qualifying for Team Universe 3 x and yet never could attain the results of Skip.

Maybe I am a bit less genetically gifted as him, could be, but just not buying it Al, that is all...

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2008, 11:28:00 AM »
or maybe he just has testicles the size of baseballs

You seen his balls? :o

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2008, 12:46:03 PM »
his natural satusts should be kept to his business endevours not to a place were 80-90% of guys know what it takes and been there

this is exactly why the media can't uncover the truth about juice in pro sports. all sponsors would run away

most people think marathons are done within 2 hours because of the new nike shoes instead of juice  :D

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2008, 01:02:11 PM »
Great, so having a "trainer" or "nutritionist" that has a PHD will net you the results Skip has? Great team, yes and he is lucky. Again, I don't discredit his efforts, diet, training, etc. I looked up to him many years and met him a few times as well. When you add it all up, just does not seem viable to me that he is 100% clean, just my opinion.

Pretty accurate. I am 5'8", trained Mentzer/Yates style for 13 years, ate very, very well 80% of the time when off season, dieted by the book, no cheating what so ever and took anything over the counter and still netted the results similar to what Mr.gh posted- maxing out at about 205 lb @ 10% BF before dieting. Beat guys on gear in NPC shows, qualifying for Team Universe 3 x and yet never could attain the results of Skip.

Maybe I am a bit less genetically gifted as him, could be, but just not buying it Al, that is all...

again, I dont' know if he's natty or not, I'm just saying if you look at it and all the factors involved he's got a huge advantage over anyone he's competing againts.  I don't remember his journal from the ast site that well but I know for a fact that jeff willet talked alot about the guy doing the diets for him and skip working with him on specific aspects of his eating and they tweaked his training alot.  If you add that up with his dedication you're gonna get good results...

who knows if he's natty?  I don't but I don't know enough about drugs to argue about it, I just think if you put someone in the exact same position as skip was in they're gonna get better results than a guy just going to the gym and hoping he gets better if ya know what i mean.
nasser=piece of shit

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2008, 01:04:59 PM »

Training Mentzer/Yates style for 13 years. Perhaps, that is a cause of your limited success. Heavy Duty has produced more causalties than champions, it seems, as people either get injured or burned out. Again, while I'm nowhere near LaCour's development (or even yours, perhaps), I remember that in my younger years, I got better results when following tips from 4-time Mr. Universe, Bill Pearl. One such tip was to STOP training to failure. That severely increased my ability to recover from training.

Are you an ectomorph, like me? If so, maybe eating "dirty", instead of "clean", would help you increase in mass. By "dirty" I mean beef, instead of chicken, whole eggs, instead of egg whites, etc. It took that kind of eating to get me over 200 lbs.; but, it worked.

I think for skinny guys, trying to eat "clean" and gain mass is an exercise in frustration. I once thought I might have to take steroids just to get to 200 lbs. But, using the aforementioned training and diet practices, one college semester, I went from 189 to 210 lbs. in three months, drug-free. I wasn't ripped at that weight; but overall, I was much bigger and stronger for my efforts.

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2008, 01:12:58 PM »
he and gustavo are both 100% natural  ::)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2008, 01:29:32 PM »
or maybe he recycles his excrement to make sure none of the nutrients go to waste?!?! now that would be hardcore, two meals in one

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2008, 01:35:08 PM »
if you look at it and all the factors involved he's got a huge advantage over anyone he's competing againts.  I don't remember his journal from the ast site that well but I know for a fact that jeff willet talked alot about the guy doing the diets for him and skip working with him on specific aspects of his eating and they tweaked his training alot.  If you add that up with his dedication you're gonna get good results...
Here's the thing: training and nutrition hasn't changed at all really since since the inception of modern bodybuilding. I always laugh when people say nutrition and training has gotten more scientific in the recent years. Eating chicken, eggs, potatoes, rice, red meat etc is new? LOL
Not a damn thing has changed except the chemical aspect. Yes, understanding of the physiological processes has advanced but it hasn't led to any new or revolutionary ways of eating or training.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2008, 01:36:28 PM »
i dont know man, but he swears he is
dsicuss

He is about as natural as my boobs are NOT fake. :D

Lisa

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2008, 01:49:41 PM »
many of us dont even have the time to eat right because of of the obligations we have to attend to,,it really huts to see the young dedicated guys like mcowy or others burn themselves out on the belif it is lettuce and zookini and some flax seed that make a bodybuilder what it is,,

its all in the drugs friends,,consistency in training with drugs and enough calories for your daily activitys ,,thats where it starts and thats where it ends when it comes to advaned bodybuilding,,

lacour jeff sagi all your natrural heros,, they are old fellas,,you talking here late 30s early mid 40s ,,at this age not only you dont grow anymore but! you shrink on a monthly basis and HAVE TO HAVE SYNTETIC HORMONAL SUPPOR TSYSTEM TO EVEN MAINTAIN SAME SAME SIZE OR QUALIOTY OF PHYSIQE,,

past 27-28 most guys cant grow even couple pounds of lean muscle mass with out synetic hormones,,and the ones who can are the ones who never touched weights and have a lot better genetic frames than lacour or anyother so called natural,,

it is a vishous cycle of living a lie and turning into christianity or other methods inorder to get out of the lie,,by saying other methods gh15 means covering your arms with tatoos etc

always remember my friends,,the moment you need to take a second look at a person,,and think oh he grew ,,or oh he got ripped,,or oh i wish i had this chest or these arms ,,in 99% of cases those guys are hormonized,,there is specific quality to physiqe on hormones that naturals can not achieve no matter what they do and its not only size ,,,it is specific swole and inflemation that thicken the physiqe as in over all thicknening thus resulting in powerful look that every single of team universe copetitpos poses,,

natural simply become too skinny when going on stage ,,they cant get down to the bodyfat% needed and remain swole or look powerful

fallen angel

Lauras Garden

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • cock
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2008, 01:52:51 PM »
He is about as natural as my boobs are NOT fake. :D

Lisa

sit by the fire with me, I'll comb your hair and rub your feet, oh sweet leggy princess

:D
mydavid is fuckin lovely