Author Topic: any updates on Kris Dim?  (Read 5350 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: any updates on Kris Dim?
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2008, 02:38:16 PM »
i hear there is allot of gooks in asia........any truth to this?......

;D

bench

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2008, 02:53:39 PM »
What is it about these 'little men' and their desire to shoot the roids? Is society some how to blame here? 

Do we value to highly, tall and striking physiques; in our society?  Do little people feel that they can never match this ideal; so they decide to embark on a journey of 'butt injecting' to compensate for their inherant shortness!

Kris, you are a short and stumpy Asian man...embrace it!  Surely a heart attack and poor health is an indication that a path to being a 'muscle man' is fraught!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2008, 06:43:33 PM »
What is it about these 'little men' and their desire to shoot the roids? Is society some how to blame here? 

Do we value to highly, tall and striking physiques; in our society?  Do little people feel that they can never match this ideal; so they decide to embark on a journey of 'butt injecting' to compensate for their inherant shortness!

Kris, you are a short and stumpy Asian man...embrace it!  Surely a heart attack and poor health is an indication that a path to being a 'muscle man' is fraught!
again,shawn you are are a washed up hasbeen that was never good enough to win the olympia and you have overstayed your welcome,your family hates you,you have no friends and you are 4' tall.......

hope this helps

bench

joelocal

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2008, 06:48:09 PM »
Sean Rey, why do you hate Kris?

What makes you think Shawn is Hank Wood?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2008, 06:52:16 PM »
What makes you think Shawn is Hank Wood?
His random attacks on anything Milos....and some other shit he did when I first started reading his posts, I don't remember exactly. Many people have come to that conclusion, besides he doesn't respond to any posts, he just posts degrading things about people, even if it's not Sean Rey, he's still a douche.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joelocal

« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2008, 06:59:45 PM »
His random attacks on anything Milos....and some other shit he did when I first started reading his posts, I don't remember exactly. Many people have come to that conclusion, besides he doesn't respond to any posts, he just posts degrading things about people, even if it's not Sean Rey, he's still a douche.

I don't it's Shawn by a long shot. I even take some random shots (everyone does) at Milos.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2008, 07:07:21 PM »
hank woods an aussie, hes an idiot that just sides with Ray and his opinions, he has a real lack of knowledge with bodybuilding and just basically jumps on topics repeating info hes heard earlier in the thread or in any other recent get big drama, he used to be quite funny at times, but i view him just like gh 15 now just another weak ass  gimmick account that insults from behind his keyboard, as they have to hide their real identities as their really up there in bodybuilding, just ignore their posts.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2008, 07:09:23 PM »
I don't it's Shawn by a long shot. I even take some random shots (everyone does) at Milos.
Do you also take random shots at people associated with Milos? "Hank" seems to single out the people associated with Milos for his attacks, yet he has defended Sean Rey to the T about his drug use and trannie banging...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joelocal

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2008, 08:18:57 PM »
Do you also take random shots at people associated with Milos? "Hank" seems to single out the people associated with Milos for his attacks, yet he has defended Sean Rey to the T about his drug use and trannie banging...

No I don't, people take shots at Milos simply because he brings it on himself, have you seen me take shots at JOJ or Kamali or anyone else BESIDES Hide? No.

I'll tell you what really bothers me is that I just found out that one of the Poliquin certs (P.I.C.P level 4 &5 )I'm taking in this area is at Koloseum in Oct. I may have to change my schedule and do some traveling >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2008, 08:22:04 PM »
No I don't, people take shots at Milos simply because he brings it on himself, have you seen me take shots at JOJ or Kamali or anyone else BESIDES Hide? No.

I'll tell you what really bothers me is that I just found out that one of the Poliquin certs (P.I.C.P level 4 &5 )I'm taking in this area is at Koloseum in Oct. I may have to change my schedule and do some traveling >:(
You don't take shots at those guys and that was my point, Hank (Sean)Wood does.

The last part there, are you purposely avoiding the Koloseum or is there a reason to travel?   I have a feeling you have bashed Milos so much, now you're afraid to speak to him face to face. ;)  If it's not until Oct, then you have plenty of time to play nice ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joelocal

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2008, 08:29:54 PM »

The last part there, are you purposely avoiding the Koloseum or is there a reason to travel?   I have a feeling you have bashed Milos so much, now you're afraid to speak to him face to face. ;)  If it's not until Oct, then you have plenty of time to play nice ;D

I haven't bashed Milos anymore than he has bashed me, he was at my show (pre-judging from what I hear) he could have came up too me but didn't.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2008, 08:33:20 PM »
Kris got what he deserved.

Look, Kris gambled with his health and is now paying the price. 

I feel sorry for Kris' family who have to foot his ongoing medical bills.  As for Kris, he is just another ungrateful little man who could never accept his tiny and unimpressive stature.
STFU fagggot.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2008, 08:34:34 PM »
I haven't bashed Milos anymore than he has bashed me, he was at my show (pre-judging from what I hear) he could have came up too me but didn't.
So you didn't answer my question....are you avoiding the Koloseum and Milos?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joelocal

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2008, 08:38:55 PM »
So you didn't answer my question....are you avoiding the Koloseum and Milos?

Yes, I won't train there. Now don't go and spin anything that isn't true.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2008, 08:41:04 PM »
Yes, I won't train there. Now don't go and spin anything that isn't true.
I just wanted you to admit you were dodging the K. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joelocal

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2008, 08:44:52 PM »
I just wanted you to admit you were dodging the K. :-*

Not for the reasons you're thinking. Milos knows where to find me. And it's really too bad, he has an awesome gym, this was taken there a couple of years ago.........

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2008, 08:46:43 PM »
Not for the reasons you're thinking. Milos knows where to find me. And it's really too bad, he has an awesome gym, this was taken there a couple of years ago.........

So what's the problem? You're not stuck on the "gh15 is going to get us all arrested" deal are you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joelocal

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2008, 08:48:18 PM »
So what's the problem? You're not stuck on the "gh15 is going to get us all arrested" deal are you?

gh15 isn't too far off. Maybe not everyone.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2008, 08:51:24 PM »
i view him just like gh 15 now just another weak ass  gimmick account that insults from behind his keyboard,

Kind of like you, huh, you stupid fuck? ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2008, 08:51:42 PM »
gh15 isn't too far off. Maybe not everyone.
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2008, 11:06:31 PM »
All Pro Bodybuilders possess a 'death wish', Kris is no different. 

Pro Bodybuilders are essentially only interested in getting as big as possible in the shortest amount of time. 

It is not about health and wellbeing for this collection of retarded meatheads!  The Pro's are inherently lazy and understand full well, that steroids are an easy solution to achieving size and mass. 

Kris is a little roided runt who deserves the misery of ill health. 

As more and more Pros continue to battle poor health, we can only shake our heads and laugh at how pathetic and insecure these creatures really are!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2008, 11:12:02 PM »
All Pro Bodybuilders possess a 'death wish', Kris is no different. 

Pro Bodybuilders are essentially only interested in getting as big as possible in the shortest amount of time. 

It is not about health and wellbeing for this collection of retarded meatheads!  The Pro's are inherently lazy and understand full well, that steroids are an easy solution to achieving size and mass. 

Kris is a little roided runt who deserves the misery of ill health. 

As more and more Pros continue to battle poor health, we can only shake our heads and laugh at how pathetic and insecure these creatures really are!
haha, That got a laugh.  Kind of true though.  It's idiotic to put your health at risk for a few grand or for any reason really.
N

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2008, 10:08:28 AM »
is hank wood the most annoying winning bitch on here?

serious.  true question.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2008, 10:22:43 AM »
Dim would be 135lb without the use of drugs.
True story. ;)
I'd lay money he doesn't stop taking gear.  These guys are addicts, keep that in mind.  They come up with all sorts of good rationalizations for taking the amounts and ingredients they do, but in the end, it's just drug abuse.  Plain and simple.

So once someone takes steroids they become an "addict" for life & can never train naturally?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2008, 10:25:51 AM »
So once someone takes steroids they become an "addict" for life & can never train naturally?
That would be a poor statement to make.  However, when someone spends years and years taking gear, they usually don't do much naturally after.  They're acustomed to quicker, easier gains.
N