Author Topic: Canadian Pro Bodybuilders past & present  (Read 4194 times)

Stavios

Re: Anyone heard of this guy?
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2008, 09:21:59 AM »
I think he did the ironman or something last year but only made it through the prejudging and never came back for the night show.  Not too sure what the deal with him and Milos is.  Hell, I dont' even know where Frank is living.  I think he's still in Canada.

yeah he was off for the ironman

small legs . he was hard but lacked definition big time

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2008, 09:23:45 AM »
yeah he was off for the ironman

small legs . he was hard but lacked definition big time

ah well...us canadians don't fair to well it seems....guess we gonna give it another 3-4 years and see what Antonie Vaillant does!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2008, 09:29:22 AM »
ah well...us canadians don't fair to well it seems....guess we gonna give it another 3-4 years and see what Antonie Vaillant does!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Now that is some scary potential!!  How old is he now?

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2008, 09:40:46 AM »
Now that is some scary potential!!  How old is he now?

just a little younger than me...probably turned 21 already or will do so very soon. ill be 22 in juin...remember that he wasnt far behind.

saw on his facebook acct, some shots he did in golds gym venice after his 2nd Junior win at the nationals...AMAZING!!
he is the future for sure!

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2008, 09:41:38 AM »
Lol he is only 20

I predict that he will win the overall at the quebec championship this year and place top 3 in the super heavies at the nationals

mark my words 8)

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2008, 09:51:39 AM »
Lol he is only 20

I predict that he will win the overall at the quebec championship this year and place top 3 in the super heavies at the nationals

mark my words 8)

he's gonna do the supers?
holy s###
 ;D

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2008, 09:52:59 AM »
Lol he is only 20

mark my words 8)

Ridiculous.  Some sick genetics right there.  Any idea what he gets up to in the offseason?  Not sure if you live that close to him or not but have you ever seen him train?

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2008, 10:01:07 AM »
Ridiculous.  Some sick genetics right there.  Any idea what he gets up to in the offseason?  Not sure if you live that close to him or not but have you ever seen him train?

i believe he once told me, and it was hard to believe...like 250 or something...i could be wrong.
i saw him this last November at a show...but didnt have much time to talk. i should have asked him then.
i surely dont give him less than 235-240 judging by the last time i saw him.

i know he competes over 200lbs on stage, which is insane for a guy in the Juniors...we'll see this year what he brings as a Senior competitor at the Provincials...

the guy only gets bigger!

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2008, 10:03:37 AM »
i believe he once told me, and it was hard to believe...like 250 or something...i could be wrong.
i saw him this last November at a show...but didnt have much time to talk. i should have asked him then.
i surely dont give him less than 235-240 judging by the last time i saw him.

i know he competes over 200lbs on stage, which is insane for a guy in the Juniors...we'll see this year what he brings as a Senior competitor at the Provincials...

the guy only gets bigger!

Shiiiiit.  And here I am trying to hit 220 at 25.  :(

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Canadian Pro Bodybuilders past & present
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2008, 10:12:52 AM »

Antoine when he won provincials in 2006.
i was 2nd in the Regional show, that same day...threw my hat in the provincials held as a separate show at the same day;not knowing that SOB would be there! lol
dint have a chance!

his 2nd win at nationals:

off-season on the bottom right...

Stavios

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2008, 10:14:43 AM »

he got to 275 after the canadian nationals this year

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2008, 10:16:04 AM »

Antoine when he won provincials in 2006.
i was 2nd in the Regional show, that same day...threw my hat in the provincials held as a separate show at the same day;not knowing that SOB would be there! lol
dint have a chance!

Scary how much he improved for the Nationals this year.  Should try and get the guy to post here.  I'm sure he's got some interesting stories as not too many ppl are that advanced at his age.  Plus from what I've heard he's a pretty good guy.

Stavios

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2008, 10:39:32 AM »