Author Topic: worth it to workout if you know your drinking that night?  (Read 2798 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: worth it to workout if you know your drinking that night?
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2008, 02:31:43 PM »
they have programs for shit like that bro....good luck with that....
Wtf does that mean? You some kind of Teetotaler or something?
E

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2008, 02:40:10 PM »
trust me guys not worried about the drinking at all. . . if you've seen some of my other posts you'll know I love the "sweet nectar of the gods" ;D. . . just thinking from an actual physical standpoint if I workout and than get fucked up would my muscles just tear down and then not be able to repair since Im drinking?  That would be pretty counter productive, so maybe better to not train at all?

If you are steroids then you can do it and still make gains.

If you are natural..well...really doesn't matter if you do or not.  You will never have the magazine type look (even a smaller version) without some type of hormone.  Why not save the money and get 20ml of 250mg/ml test e instead?  and have 2-3 beers.  Probably still get action (if there is anything to be had :)), you'll have you hormones, and you'll get bigger and better looking than ever.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2008, 02:42:13 PM »
Wtf does that mean? You some kind of Teetotaler or something?

wtf is a teetotaler...and no to whatever it is take a long drink and go smoke a cigarette or somethin bro...

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2008, 02:48:15 PM »
wtf is a teetotaler...and no to whatever it is take a long drink and go smoke a cigarette or somethin bro...

Teetotaler is someone who doesn't drink or smoke. Why would I need help because I drink? Most adults do drink.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2008, 02:51:02 PM »
alcohol raises cortisol levels.  lots of empty calories.  and makes you feel damn good too!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2008, 02:56:13 PM »

maybe with dinner but rarely with lunch. not really a common american thing, where you from danielson?

I once had a pint of Guiness before a workout.. Actually eased the mucle tension and gave me energy. But mostly I always drink during the evening.. It doesn't effect recovery at all.. And drinking plenty of water before sleep prevents morning hangovers.

Arnold drank beer.. A lot of pros probably drink in off season. It's not a big deal  ::)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2008, 03:03:59 PM »
When I was younger I heard that Arnold used to drink 2 beers before every workout to carb up, so I tried doing that for awhile and I always felt strong while on this program, at the time I was trying to put as much weight on as possible....beer pre-workout supplement of champions!

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2008, 03:06:29 PM »
hey danielson relax bro damn take a long drink of sarcasm howbout that...and no im not a teeto whatever....just fuckin with you bro..have fun drink a guiness

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2008, 03:08:46 PM »
When I was younger I heard that Arnold used to drink 2 beers before every workout to carb up, so I tried doing that for awhile and I always felt strong while on this program, at the time I was trying to put as much weight on as possible....beer pre-workout supplement of champions!

Beer does actually give energy and makes you lift harder.. Eases the joints too.

This is true.