Author Topic: Pregnant woman at my gym....  (Read 8505 times)

bears

• Getbig IV
Re: Pregnant woman at my gym....
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2008, 08:00:04 AM »
hey "Bears" way to get that quote function down ::)...My reason for starting this thread was due to the outfit a severely prego woman was wearing. Tiny spandex "shorts" and a fuckin sports bra. It just looked terrible. Joelocal responded that pregnancy is a blessing. I made clear that I feel all pregnancy is def. not a "blessing"....qualified by the fact that any moronic 2 bit whore can bring a life into this world...I don't find this situation a "blessing"...rather, a TRAGEDY. Abortion is a worthless medical tool for a lot of situations such as this and a rape/impregnation situation. We have diff. views on exactly when a life is created and is considered a human being. Watch out, because Hollywood is creating a trend of making light of getting pregnant. To bring a life into the world should be the biggest responsibility in someone's life...a lot of times, it is'nt..young girls think it's just some kind of fairy tale ....kind of like the whole Brittney Spears/little sister situations...you say that you're pro-choice...so, what's the fuckin problem?

my problem comes in when i see either side getting bullied by the other.  i believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion.  i may not agree with the pro lifers but i do see them getting treated unfairly by the media.  i mean if i say anything that even smells of pro life speech im immediately called a "bible thumping" maniac.  and im not even pro life!!!!   in my opinion that is a bunch of pro choice people not respecting others opinions. 

and yes hollywood does make light of getting pregnant.  its not a big deal anymore because who cares?  if you dont want a baby just get a fuckin abortion.  thats wrong.  i dont care who you are.  you say that a baby born into this world thats not wanted is a tragedy.  well an abortion is a tragedy too. 

i do see both sides of the argument.  pro life and pro choice.  i do find it funny that with this country and our media you either have to be on one side or the other.  you cant have your own opinion anymore.  our media creates lemmings by the millions.  i believe that you can be pro choice but you dont have to defend partial birth abortion.  i believe you can be pro life but shit if a girl gets raped by someone let her fuckin terminate.  the problem lies in that you, a pro choice person, see a pregnant woman and the first thing you think about is abortion.  i think that means youve moved a little far left dont ya think?

and i do get pist when i see pro choice MEN bashing anything that see as even a hint of pro life.  because the simple truth is that if we had more real men in this country who are raised to take responsibility for their actions we wouldnt have 3/4 of the abortions that we do now.   and that would be a good thing.  wouldnt it?

i hope you dont think im an asshole im just annoying when i get all opinionated.  drives my wife nuts.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2008, 12:05:35 PM »
Dov - Would you say that she was about to be MILF ?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2008, 12:21:14 PM »
...she's gotta be 7-8 months along and wears spandex bottoms with a sports bra...huge belly protruding..just wondering why she does'nt wear a big t-shirt or something..Jesus Christ...anyone else ever seen something like this?
That wasn't a lady,also that person wasn't pregnant..It was  nASSer.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2008, 06:20:14 PM »
Dov - Would you say that she was about to be MILF ?
No, not at all...very homely looking...chubby even w/o the pregnancy....my problem with the situation was that she was wearing really short spandex shorts with a sports bra...that's all she had on...it was terrifying...what would posses her to dress so slutty while in the last few weeks of pregnancy...just thought it was a rough site :o