Author Topic: milkyway alingment in 2012  (Read 10609 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: milkyway alingment in 2012
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2008, 09:03:47 PM »
haha this is worse than Scientologists.

what makes the milkyway so special? the world will end abruptly.. we will have barely any warning so stfu.
milkyway is antimatter, or a void, blackhole, vortex to another dimension, it has a very strong force

its like the planets are a careful time bomb waiting to be alignend for moment of impact or the end

its all creation and part of a plan and its a process

A

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2008, 09:10:53 PM »
oh great so are you going to kill yourself if the world doesnt end in 2012?

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2008, 09:57:33 PM »
milkyway is antimatter, or a void, blackhole, vortex to another dimension, it has a very strong force

its like the planets are a careful time bomb waiting to be alignend for moment of impact or the end

The clockwork of celestial bodies is absolutely miraculous.
~

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2008, 10:54:55 PM »
LOL I like how the knowledge you characters get is from youtube  ;D

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2008, 11:14:26 PM »
in light of modern knowledge we know that the Planet is approaching the axis in Milky Way that happens every 26000 years and this is due in 2012. This time 2 more solar systems are exactly due to be on axis making together 3 in line close to each other. It might create shakes and vibrations due to gravitational/magnetic powers generated. As a result; enormous water waves, tsunamis, earthquakes and volcanoes eruptions will be triggered

Well i live in finland so earthwuake's and all that crap won't happend in a million years, doesn't matter if a 4d dimention would come here side by side.

I'll just watch it in TV

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2008, 11:21:41 PM »
Planet X is on a collision course with us...Most of us will parish...The lucky ones will live on to the next vibration...

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2008, 11:30:39 PM »

jesus fucking christ!!!1111

She needs some really big cock to completely destroy her pussy... fuck her so hard that her egg development would demolish... fuck her so hard that when half of the cock has gone inside her pussy you can hear "blorp" sound because her pussy cracked but don't stop there, while fucking her to death with super speed she moun's "hmmmmm-hm-hm---mhmmm- stoo......p-p--p-p-hhmm--hmm". She is in such greate pain she can't even yell because the pain and pleasure mix is too greate. Sucking her lovely breast's while killing her pussy and then cum inside her, she is allready semi passed out from the greate fucking, her pussy is annihilated but she doesn't care, it's over, and then..... I slice her throat open, kiss her, wipe my hair to the side and smell the air.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2008, 11:36:16 PM »

She needs some really big cock to completely destroy her pussy... fuck her so hard that her egg development would demolish... fuck her so hard that when half of the cock has gone inside her pussy you can hear "blorp" sound because her pussy cracked but don't stop there, while fucking her to death with super speed she moun's "hmmmmm-hm-hm---mhmmm- stoo......p-p--p-p-hhmm--hmm". She is in such greate pain she can't even yell because the pain and pleasure mix is too greate. Sucking her lovely breast's while killing her pussy and then cum inside her, she is allready semi passed out from the greate fucking, her pussy is annihilated but she doesn't care, it's over, and then..... I slice her throat open, kiss her, wipe my hair to the side and smell the air.

:o  ;D
No doubt about it...

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2008, 12:06:41 AM »

oookaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Anti-matter is everywhere that matter is, it's just not detectable or measurable "yet".. in fact it's such a ridiculous topic it blows my mind, along with dark matter, but all those resulting things do not even exist yet so i'm guessing they are brought up by these people on youtube from imagination or fable, and although i believe that the universe does work in linear ways.. it has to.. but you seem to forget that planets, moons and free floating objects line up more often than you think - and astrophysicists are alot more qualified and credible to predict these events than some skeptic who saw a lizard man. I respect your opinion but i'm still very vigilant when it comes to opposing it.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2008, 12:41:14 AM »
in light of modern knowledge we know that the Planet is approaching the axis in Milky Way that happens every 26000 years and this is due in 2012. This time 2 more solar systems are exactly due to be on axis making together 3 in line close to each other. It might create shakes and vibrations due to gravitational/magnetic powers generated. As a result; enormous water waves, tsunamis, earthquakes and volcanoes eruptions will be triggered

What to find out if you are a true reptilian? Look up Cold-induced Urticaria...People who have this break out in severe hives when introduced to the cold elements...Some more so then others...

To test for this, put an ice cube on your forarm and leave it there for up to 10 minutes and then take it off...This should tell if you are allergic to cold...True Reptilians will break out in hives...Its the Reptilian blood in them...A sign of an absolute killing machine...Most just don't know it yet...

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2008, 12:46:01 AM »
What to find out if you are a true reptilian? Look up Cold-induced Urticaria...People who have this break out in severe hives when introduced to the cold elements...Some more so then others...

To test for this, put an ice cube on your forarm and leave it there for up to 10 minutes and then take it off...This should tell if you are allergic to cold...True Reptilians will break out in hives...Its the Reptilian blood in them...A sign of an absolute killing machine...Most just don't know it yet...

with that logic, wouldn't dw only be part reptilian even if he was allergic to ice cube? And wouldn't dw have some guiness world record holdings in pull ups and push ups even?

Clearley dw isn't 100%, maby 1% or 2%

Scientist's of the human evolution theory say that 2% of the fact's where people have come is missing, and all points are directing to outer space... just saying.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2008, 01:00:42 AM »
with that logic, wouldn't dw only be part reptilian even if he was allergic to ice cube? And wouldn't dw have some guiness world record holdings in pull ups and push ups even?

Clearley dw isn't 100%, maby 1% or 2%

Scientist's of the human evolution theory say that 2% of the fact's where people have come is missing, and all points are directing to outer space... just saying.

I understand what your saying but in reality, most of the regular population who have cold-induced urticaria could never be 100% reptilian anyway...However there are some shapeshifters that are full blown reptiles...But my guess is that these types are not part of the regular population...

And its only when you can some how harness the reptilian in you that one could use its power for such things as breaking records or picking up cars with one hand when your baby is stuck under it etc...

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2008, 01:16:29 AM »
I understand what your saying but in reality, most of the regular population who have cold-induced urticaria could never be 100% reptilian anyway...However there are some shapeshifters that are full blown reptiles...But my guess is that these types are not part of the regular population...

And its only when you can some how harness the reptilian in you that one could use its power for such things as breaking records or picking up cars with one hand when your baby is stuck under it etc...

Ofcourse it's true that people can't be 100% reptilian's, but don't you think that a spontaneous reaction to lift a car in the air when baby is stuck under it is pure human reaction?

If the small amount of reptilian gene's are perfectly integrated with human gene's it would mean we don't have to react spontaneously to anything in order to perform a greater phsycal performance.

Or, are you saying that the small amount of physical skills people have in general exists only because of the small amount of reptilian gene's?

reptilian's are thousand time's stronger than the animals on this planet so it means small amount of reptilian gene's would allready make you in good shape... but humans are nothing compared to animals physicly.

I just think that couple'a percent reptilian gene's would make a man stronger. I'd think people would have the strength of simpson did in the bible times. He could lift 700lbs water cann above his head and he was very tall, not bulky...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2008, 01:25:57 AM »
Ofcourse it's true that people can't be 100% reptilian's, but don't you think that a spontaneous reaction to lift a car in the air when baby is stuck under it is pure human reaction?

If the small amount of reptilian gene's are perfectly integrated with human gene's it would mean we don't have to react spontaneously to anything in order to perform a greater phsycal performance.

Or, are you saying that the small amount of physical skills people have in general exists only because of the small amount of reptilian gene's?

reptilian's are thousand time's stronger than the animals on this planet so it means small amount of reptilian gene's would allready make you in good shape... but humans are nothing compared to animals physicly.

I just think that couple'a percent reptilian gene's would make a man stronger. I'd think people would have the strength of simpson did in the bible times. He could lift 700lbs water cann above his head and he was very tall, not bulky...

Unless of the course the reptilians some how found a way to keep there genes dormant in us until a time came when we were called upon to use them...

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2008, 01:33:52 AM »
Unless of the course the reptilians some how found a way to keep there genes dormant in us until a time came when we were called upon to use them...

Reptilian's don't require sleep, no rest, and their intelligence is equal to the grey's and other weaker alien's, so don't you think reptilian's would annihalate people rather than help them?

Lets think that we are part of reptilian's, the reptilian's are only playing us in that case. Reptilian's only care about conquring new technologies and planet's.

Or do you think they care for us?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2008, 06:00:29 AM »

Hi, Lousy First Date.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2008, 06:42:33 AM »

:o  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o  :o  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
X

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2008, 07:09:34 AM »
Hi, Lousy First Date.

HAHA first AND last ... for her.

edit - damn i just posted the obvious

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2008, 07:18:43 AM »
These are the best threads.  Keep em coming.  My day just got a little brighter and easier.
Most are all show no go!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2008, 07:21:59 AM »
jesus fuckin christ?  i thought i owned that quote   lol

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2008, 07:25:49 AM »

legendary rapist thoughts dw appoved
A

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2008, 01:33:18 PM »
Man I don't want tio fucking die.   Oh well I will make sure I crack off twice as many between now and 2012

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2008, 01:37:31 PM »
figgs you dont know how much i appreciate this my son of the truth

shall ye taketh upon these tokens of johnny falcon in the afterlife

18 year old fine assed hoes

dejmmmmmmmmmm thats a nice little blonde slut!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2008, 04:33:29 PM »
I prefer MILFS. Get some pictures of some fined ass MILFS :)

Is this okay, a GGMILF

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2008, 04:52:35 PM »

Hi Ted Bundy!