Author Topic: Fuck the giants  (Read 3283 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Fuck the giants
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2008, 10:13:16 PM »
True. The pats also rested the entire right side of the o line in that game. Nel, Kazcer and Brady. On a fast track the pats def have the advantage. The weather has been pretty bad in foxboro.

During the giants game the pats played vanilla coverage and defense. I think you will see the more exotic stuff beli is known for in the sb.

That said the Giants are going to be tough! Good for them. I am glad they made it. No one gave them a chance.

It's frightening what a NE groupie this is. I'm talking major slobber over every playoff game.

body88

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2008, 06:14:05 AM »
It's frightening what a NE groupie this is. I'm talking major slobber over every playoff game.

Tell me what I said in my post that was not true? The pats did not play vanilla? Did they not rest the guys I claimed they did? Dont let the facts get in the way of a good post. I mean you did tell us all how Tiger woods was erratic and unpredictable  ::)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2008, 01:23:15 PM »
  Patriots are going to go 19-0 this year unless the entire offense dies in a plane crash.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2008, 01:53:26 PM »
Slobber...he's usually a heck of alot nicer about opposing teams then I am nor Mass or any other NE guys, on here. The Pats had some guys out....they had to play Vanilla because there were scouts from possible opponents, watchinmg the game. All teams do this. Despite Brady and his boot..and please remember 01' when he missed the second half of the AFC championship game...he will be fine. Unlike the two playoff games..i never thought they would loose to the Giants, watching that game. Brady was on fire. Their good..but not good enough. I expect the Pats to blitz Eli early to rattle him. I expect them to try and limit Burress and completely stop the run. The Giants have two very good back...the smaller guy worries me alot more. He can bounce outside better.
L

body88

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2008, 03:30:38 PM »
Slobber...he's usually a heck of alot nicer about opposing teams then I am nor Mass or any other NE guys, on here. The Pats had some guys out....they had to play Vanilla because there were scouts from possible opponents, watchinmg the game. All teams do this. Despite Brady and his boot..and please remember 01' when he missed the second half of the AFC championship game...he will be fine. Unlike the two playoff games..i never thought they would loose to the Giants, watching that game. Brady was on fire. Their good..but not good enough. I expect the Pats to blitz Eli early to rattle him. I expect them to try and limit Burress and completely stop the run. The Giants have two very good back...the smaller guy worries me alot more. He can bounce outside better.

Don't sweat it. Pumpster has proven he is about as immature as any number of the flame war pro's that post on this board. Pumpster is always in a flame war with someone about something. Usually name calling instead of backing up his jabber with an actual argument.

The pats did infact play vanilla defense and or football as a whole. Steven K , Kyle Brady and Steven Neal where in fact all out of the game. Which would effect pass protection and run blocking a great deal. Anyone who knows pats football ( pumpster has no clue) knows the types of looks and coverages NE played where very vanilla compared to what Beli usually puts on the field. Why would the pats showcase there playoff game plan in a meaningless game where Brady was chucking bombs to Moss at will? Anyone who looks at my post knows I give the giants credit and think they are a helluva threat to win it all. I do think there are a few things that will be done differently game plan and personel wise on the pats part when they play again. That said the g men are a great team.

Instead of coming back at the things I said with a factual argument he just whines and acts like a four year old.

Are you surprised? This is the guy who told us Tiger woods was erratic and unpredictable.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2008, 06:28:50 PM »
No.....no i'm not.
L

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2008, 08:39:54 PM »
I can not wait to read the article about the Mighty Pats kicking the Giants ass in the Super Bowl.The Mighty Pats have to many  weapons. Brady is a legend and the same for Moss as well.

OneBigMan

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2008, 02:00:25 PM »
"F the Giants"-I can see why that would be said.

It would have been a much better Super Bowl matchup had the Packers were going up against the Patriots instead of the Giants. The reason being because the Packers would have brought a lot more interest to the lead up to the game just by their team history and their whole fan base. Also the Giants had their chance to beat the Patriots in the last game of the season. The Packers versus the Patriots would have been the second time both teams played against each other in the Super Bowl. This Giants-Patriots matchup is only going to look good if the Giants pull off a upset that could happen because New England didn't play well at all against the Chargers and if the Giants can learn from the mistakes they made in the last game of the season.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2008, 03:56:55 AM »
This game will be a blow out...56-24 Pats...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2008, 07:53:38 PM »
Brady is going to fucking destroy those new york pussies
Say again :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2008, 07:56:29 PM »
The Pats didn't show everything in that Giants game...many teams don't going into the play-offs. They tried to play  base defense through the first half and that wasn't working so they blitzed him in the second half. Thats when Manning had his problems.
True. The pats also rested the entire right side of the o line in that game. Nel, Kazcer and Brady. On a fast track the pats def have the advantage. The weather has been pretty bad in foxboro.

During the giants game the pats played vanilla coverage and defense. I think you will see the more exotic stuff beli is known for in the sb.

That said the Giants are going to be tough! Good for them. I am glad they made it. No one gave them a chance.
  Patriots are going to go 19-0 this year unless the entire offense dies in a plane crash.
I can not wait to read the article about the Mighty Pats kicking the Giants ass in the Super Bowl.The Mighty Pats have to many  weapons. Brady is a legend and the same for Moss as well.
This game will be a blow out...56-24 Pats...

Interesting shit...

And what I said...

;D
I will say this... The Giants played the Pats very well in their last meeting and really only blew it in the 4th quarter...

Maybe Eli is looking for some redemption... He's not Payton, but he is very very skilled in his own right and many worse QBs have gone to a superbowl and won. (Brad Johnson)

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2008, 08:36:13 PM »
where is drugtoolforlife now? sorry massholes guess you pricks shouldn't have trademarked 19-0

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2008, 11:36:47 PM »
where is drugtoolforlife now? sorry massholes guess you pricks shouldn't have trademarked 19-0

I trademarked 18-1 and just sold it for 500,000 grand...