Author Topic: Congressional Hearings on Steroid Use in BBing?  (Read 4307 times)

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
Re: Congressional Hearings on Steroid Use in BBing?
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2008, 02:11:14 AM »
hahaahaaahaha, what a heap of bullshit!!

creatine used in moderation, he didn't even lie there...
With the amounts of steroids and other stuff he takes, the creatine won't do jackshit.  ;D ;D
Do the opposite of Marion Jones deny everything to your grave.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2008, 02:24:52 AM »
It's smarter for pro athletes to keep quiet about their drug usage. The fans are still ignorant.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2008, 09:31:45 AM »
All of these fake wars are needed to keep attention off of real issues.

Thanks for summing it all up

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2008, 10:39:17 AM »
Why can't these guys just be honest?  I know it would destroy their ego if they actually had to compose some self-realization that they aren't freaks of nature but just freaks of science, but for the Love of God just tell the damn truth for once.  I'd actually have some respect for these guys if they'd just tell the damn truth and come to terms with reality.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2008, 10:45:58 AM »
Why can't these guys just be honest?  I know it would destroy their ego if they actually had to compose some self-realization that they aren't freaks of nature but just freaks of science, but for the Love of God just tell the damn truth for once.  I'd actually have some respect for these guys if they'd just tell the damn truth and come to terms with reality.
Agreed.  Some do, like Petite.  Really though, there is zero to be gained here and everything to lose.  The question is, why NOT lie?
Yeah, someone should man up and keep it real though.  Nothing worse than a cheat...and a liar. ;)
N