Author Topic: Liberals...Hahahahahaha!  (Read 12248 times)

warrior_code

• Getbig III
Re: Liberals...Hahahahahaha!
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2008, 07:37:00 PM »
Here is an episode of Family guy:

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2008, 07:38:30 PM »
Imagine what new anabolic steroids could be developed with time and $590,000?!  What a waste heh

Bodvar

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2008, 09:20:20 PM »
repubs are torn.

Their party is killing lots of people to steal oil.

How do you support that? 

Plus, ppl like Rush train them to believe if you don't support that, you're a Lib and youre going to hell.  Repubs choose the lesser of two evils.  And since they believe the bible, you know it messes with their minds.

If America is stealing all this oil why the hell am I paying over 3 bucks a gallon for gas?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2008, 09:24:44 PM »
Bush is the biggest liberal we've ever had in Washington, biggest spender in US history.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

joelocal

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2008, 09:37:59 PM »
LOL...29 replys and not one has to do with the original post, amazing!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2008, 09:39:41 PM »

Welcome to Getbig!
Ron: "I am lazy."

joelocal

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2008, 09:41:32 PM »
stop enabling loco...that nutcase doesn't need you to splain why he says the shitty things he says.  and couldn't you have said what you did in fewer words?

$590k to research how much a cow's burp effects "global warming" and I'm the nutcase? LOL.....K!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2008, 09:42:07 PM »

Hey Joe,

I responded to the topic of your post

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2008, 09:43:33 PM »
Huge waste of money.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2008, 09:44:46 PM »

Hi Matt C.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

joelocal

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2008, 09:45:18 PM »
Hey Joe,

I responded to the topic of your post

You're right, the only one and truthfully I posted because it was drivel.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2008, 09:46:00 PM »
$590k to research how much a cow's burp effects "global warming" and I'm the nutcase? LOL.....K!

your gut level reaction aside (pun intended), do you know anything about the actual subject?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2008, 09:46:10 PM »
I have to agree with Joe, waste of money.  I can see someone doing the study, whatever, but why the hell would it cost that much to measure the amount of methane out of a freaking cow and multiply ::)

and I'm liberal :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2008, 09:48:27 PM »

joelocal

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2008, 09:50:25 PM »
your gut level reaction aside (pun intended), do you know anything about the actual subject?

Honestly no, but it sounded as rediculous as the research someone was doing last year on cow farts in relation to global warming or Cheryl Crow (I think it was her) who said to use only one square of toilet paper after pooping.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2008, 10:03:53 PM »
Honestly no, but it sounded as rediculous as the research someone was doing last year on cow farts in relation to global warming or Cheryl Crow (I think it was her) who said to use only one square of toilet paper after pooping.

Before you start a thread about how "rediculous" it is, perhaps you should research the facts, amigo.

Fifty percent of New Zeeland's CO2 emissions comes from cattle methane.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/climate-watch/quest-to-make-cattle-fart-like-marsupials/2007/12/06/1196812922326.html

So please, explain to me why it is "rediculous", and "liberal" to invest money in research on something that could lower the emissions from cattle?
As empty as paradise

joelocal

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2008, 10:05:55 PM »
Before you start a thread about how "rediculous" it is, perhaps you should research the facts, amigo.

Fifty percent of New Zeeland's CO2 emissions comes from cattle methane.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/climate-watch/quest-to-make-cattle-fart-like-marsupials/2007/12/06/1196812922326.html

So please, explain to me why it is "rediculous", and "liberal" to invest money in research on something that could lower the emissions from cattle?

Cow burps and farts Zack..........think about it :-\

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2008, 10:09:45 PM »

so do you normally just ridicule something without knowing anything about it?

Why did you mention the evil "Libs" in your title.  Do you even know if the govt. of Sweden is Liberal??

Why are you even posting this on the G&O board again?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2008, 10:10:26 PM »
Cow burps and farts Zack..........think about it :-\

If you would actually take the time to read the article:

...Researchers say the bacteria also makes the digestive process much more efficient and could potentially save millions of dollars in feed costs for farmers and graziers.

"Not only would they not produce the methane, they would actually get something like 10 to 15 per cent more energy out of the feed they are eating," said Dr Klieve.

Even farmers who laugh at the idea of environmentally friendly kangaroo farts say that's nothing to joke about, particularly given the devastating drought Australia is suffering.

"In a tight year like a drought situation, 15 per cent would be a considerable sum," said farmer Michael Mitton.

But it will take researchers at least three years to isolate the bacteria, before they can even start to develop a way of transferring it to animals such as cattle and sheep.

No really, at least read these 9 lines! 8)
As empty as paradise

joelocal

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2008, 10:14:18 PM »
If you would actually take the time to read the article:

...Researchers say the bacteria also makes the digestive process much more efficient and could potentially save millions of dollars in feed costs for farmers and graziers.

"Not only would they not produce the methane, they would actually get something like 10 to 15 per cent more energy out of the feed they are eating," said Dr Klieve.

Even farmers who laugh at the idea of environmentally friendly kangaroo farts say that's nothing to joke about, particularly given the devastating drought Australia is suffering.

"In a tight year like a drought situation, 15 per cent would be a considerable sum," said farmer Michael Mitton.

But it will take researchers at least three years to isolate the bacteria, before they can even start to develop a way of transferring it to animals such as cattle and sheep.

No really, at least read these 9 lines! 8)

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but something just doesn't seem right. I'd kinda like to read up on this.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2008, 10:18:25 PM »
Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but something just doesn't seem right. I'd kinda like to read up on this.

And I kinda like some scientists to research it further. ;)
As empty as paradise

joelocal

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2008, 10:18:25 PM »
so do you normally just ridicule something without knowing anything about it?

Research on cow burps deserves some mention

Why did you mention the evil "Libs" in your title.  Do you even know if the govt. of Sweden is Liberal??

Hardly think you find a conservative study of this nature

Why are you even posting this on the G&O board again?

Hasn't been moved yet.......and admittedly, trying to get rise from the Liberal base of this board........it worked :P

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2008, 10:19:53 PM »
Liberals...Hahahahahaha!

Typical neocon response to something s/he doesn't understand.  It's all a matter of how things sound with neocons, and not the facts.  No diss to regular cons, just neocons.  ;D  I myself am predominantly conservative.  I am a libertarian which makes my mindset on par with the most of the founding fathers and that is about as truly conservative as a person can get.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2008, 10:22:39 PM »

WTF do "Liberals" have to do with this??

Do you even know anything about the Govt of Sweden?

Maybe you shouldn't believe everything you think

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2008, 10:24:21 PM »
Typical neocon response to something s/he doesn't understand.  It's all a matter of how things sound with neocons, and not the facts.  No diss to regular cons, just neocons.  ;D  I myself am predominantly conservative.  I am a libertarian which makes my mindset on par with the most of the founding fathers and that is about as truly conservative as a person can get.

::)

Explain how you can be both predominantly conservative and a libertarian.
As empty as paradise