Author Topic: Nasser's response to Boyer Coe on PBW Radio  (Read 37710 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser's response to Boyer Coe on PBW Radio
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2008, 09:37:11 AM »
You're still estimating. I never said he's broke. I said he's probably doing as well as the average joe. I did disagree with him being a multimillionaire. As you rightly pointed out he can't afford his present lifestyle ( whatever that may be) without sufficient cash. I doubt his dealers are supplying gear for free. It also doesnt mean that his income is from investments either. he could be dealing/private posing/ etc. Plenty of nobody BB's do that without having to work.

And dont you think if he was dealing or doing private posing to such an extent that it would provide enough income for him not to seek any other source that it would be a bit more known - at least enough that one other person within the industry would have knowledge of it?  Like Milos for example, who knows Nasser very well and lives in the same area?  However, Milos had no such dirt on him and neither does anybody.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Re: HA HA - nasser can't afford a plane ticket!
« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2008, 09:38:43 AM »
Let's see some names of other athletes who personally sell their own used clothing.

You can find used jerseys for just about any top level athlete of any sport.  So you're implying the difference is "they do not sell it themselves."  Who cares - they still provide them for sale - otherwise how do you think they would be available on ebay and what not?  Similarly, pro bodybuilders sell their own videos as well, whereas athletes of other sports which pay much more usually have their videos and merchandise sold through distributors.

gotta get back to work....talk to you guys later.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2008, 09:40:37 AM »
So you've seen him competing twice and that's enough for you to judge his entire career of probably 60-70 pro shows?  ::)  Bodybuilding is a subjective sport, so just because you went to two shows and did not think he deserved to win is pretty irrelevent.  I would say the majority here on getbig and the majority of bodybuilding fans would argue that Nasser should have at least won the 97 Mr. O...and personally I believe he should have won a few more titles as well.

I personally think 1997 was 11 years ago.  And who cares what you think it's the judges who make the final decision, baby.  Nasser and you are sore losers.  It would be pointless for anyone to argue who should've won in '97; it is now 2008.  SUCK IT UP!!

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2008, 09:40:43 AM »
All pros offer some merchandise or another, they dont all offer the exact same stuff.  Coleman and Shawn Ray, for example, sell Bobble Head dolls I believe.....a few have written books but not most,  many have released videos...and some (but not most) sell clothing with their names of pictures stamped on it.  I dont know if other pros sell worn clothing or not, but if they dont I would just pass it up as another example of the fact that not all pros sell the exact same merchandise like I listed above.  Who knows - maybe Ronnie Coleman does or might in the future sell his worn clothing.  Many athletes of other sports do.  

I dont know how gay people think, so perhaps there might be a few gay fans who ordered them--but who cares?  Personally, I ordered it as sports memorabilia and out of curiosity to see how BIG his clothing is.  Likewise, I'm sure there are lots of heterosexuals who would buy it for similar reasons.

You're comparing bobble heads and Videos to worn clothing? Seriously??? If Ronnie sells his used clothing in the future i would not hesitate to call him a creepy individual catering to the queers. Who are these other bodybuilders ( who aren't know for G4P) who sell their clothes?

You ordered Nasser wear to see how big it is?  :o. Man your answers are getting weirder and creepier. Why didnt you order a brand new shirt from his site as opposed to worn clothing? Never mind..dont bother answering that...yuck.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2008, 09:43:10 AM »
bigbobs has spent alot of money supporting the Nasser soiled underwear line

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2008, 09:44:24 AM »
You can find used jerseys for just about any top level athlete of any sport.  So you're implying the difference is "they do not sell it themselves."  Who cares - they still provide them for sale - otherwise how do you think they would be available on ebay and what not?  Similarly, pro bodybuilders sell their own videos as well, whereas athletes of other sports which pay much more usually have their videos and merchandise sold through distributors.

gotta get back to work....talk to you guys later.

Bobs cowerred.  He never backs down, or make exits to excuse himself like this.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2008, 09:48:15 AM »
Bobs cowerred.  He never backs down, or make exits to excuse himself like this.

lol, okay in that case I'll stay to prove I'm not cowering down :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 23, 2008, 09:50:50 AM »
I personally think 1997 was 11 years ago.

True, but ever notice how there is always more discussion on bodybuilding in the late 90's than it is today - in terms of comparing physiques and discussing contest results?  You see a lot more discussion and threads on Dorian yates vs. Ronnie Coleman from 98 to the early 2000's, who deserved to win the O out of Nasser, Wheeler, Ray and Levrone, which one of the past four is better than the other, etc.  When people think of who deserved to win the O hardly anyone mentions today's top pros like Victor Martinez or Dexter Jackson.  There's something about bodybuilding in the late 90's that made it more exciting than it is today - probably the better quality of physiques back then.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #133 on: January 23, 2008, 09:50:59 AM »
And dont you think if he was dealing or doing private posing to such an extent that it would provide enough income for him not to seek any other source that it would be a bit more known - at least enough that one other person within the industry would have knowledge of it?  Like Milos for example, who knows Nasser very well and lives in the same area?  However, Milos had no such dirt on him and neither does anybody.

Bodybuilding is a closeted world. Its a dont ask- don't tell world of shadows and illusion. Throwing light on one secret may result in the revealing of another. Just because Milos or palumbo havent come forward with nasser's details doesnt mean there are none. It could mean that they have more to lose than Nasser because when you fight fire with fire -both get burned. The question is who has more to lose?  Sometimes discretion is a better part of valor. I'm sure Milos did his own share of posing and dealing as did many others. I think wheeler came out with details (in MD)about what was required from him to obtain premium gear free of charge.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 23, 2008, 09:52:44 AM »
You're comparing bobble heads and Videos to worn clothing? Seriously??? If Ronnie sells his used clothing in the future i would not hesitate to call him a creepy individual catering to the queers. Who are these other bodybuilders ( who aren't know for G4P) who sell their clothes?

You ordered Nasser wear to see how big it is?  :o. Man your answers are getting weirder and creepier. Why didnt you order a brand new shirt from his site as opposed to worn clothing? Never mind..dont bother answering that...yuck.

For starters a brand new shirt woudlnt necessarily show how big he is because he might not be his size since he hasn't worn it right?  Maybe he does wear the largest size on his site of the "Nasser Aggressive Growth" shirt...by the way, I did order one of his new shirts too (in the smaller size), and later noticed it was out of stock.  Here I'm wearing it in this picture with the man himself!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #135 on: January 23, 2008, 09:53:04 AM »
he spent all of his underwear earnings on fake GH

This should be a lesson to young bodybuilders: Always put a portion of your underwear earnings aside for a rainy day.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 23, 2008, 09:55:10 AM »
Bodybuilding is a closeted world. Its a dont ask- don't tell world of shadows and illusion. Throwing light on one secret may result in the revealing of another. Just because Milos or palumbo havent come forward with nasser's details doesnt mean there are none. It could mean that they have more to lose than Nasser because when you fight fire with fire -both get burned. The question is who has more to lose?  Sometimes discretion is a better part of valor. I'm sure Milos did his own share of posing and dealing as did many others. I think wheeler came out with details (in MD)about what was required from him to obtain premium gear free of charge.

Dude, Milos TRIED to come out and "own" Nasser and it was a pretty pathetic attempt.  Anyone who thinks that Milos has more dirt on Nasser but he chose not to reveal it even after Nasser revealed so much about Milos is just stupid.  Milos has already gotten burned and has nothing to lose by trying to discredit Nasser, yet he does not have any accusations of gay for pay or private posing.  Once gloves are dropped (like they already have been), its no longer a "dont ask-dont tell" scenerio  ::)

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #137 on: January 23, 2008, 09:56:21 AM »
For starters a brand new shirt woudlnt necessarily show how big he is because he might not be his size since he hasn't worn it right?  Maybe he does wear the largest size on his site of the "Nasser Aggressive Growth" shirt...by the way, I did order one of his new shirts too (in the smaller size), and later noticed it was out of stock.  Here I'm wearing it in this picture with the man himself!

Again- why do you care how big his shirt is? If you can make phone calls to him surely you can ask him personally without having to order a shirt to "see for yourself".

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 23, 2008, 09:58:31 AM »
Its gotten to the point now where pumpkinheads are saying "maybe he is doing G4P" or "maybe he is doing private sessions, I dunno" to explain where Nasser's money comes from if its not from investments.  And when asked how come Nasser's enemies who know him havent suggested anythign like that, "Maybe they just dont want to stoop to that level."  Way too many maybes - you're just scrambling for any possible explanation to avoid admitting that he has money saved up.

In contrast, normal non-jealous people just give benefit of the doubt when someone says they're in commercial real estate, especially when it is obvious that he has a fair bit of expenses yet does not have an alternative income source.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 23, 2008, 09:59:13 AM »
Again- why do you care how big his shirt is? If you can make phone calls to him surely you can ask him personally without having to order a shirt to "see for yourself".

Why are you so obsessed with it in the first place?  You have 92 posts and I bet close to 100% of them pertain to Nasser!

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: January 23, 2008, 10:00:41 AM »
lol, okay in that case I'll stay to prove I'm not cowering down :)

At this point it is poitless to argue.  I have my differences and you have your differences.  You just failed to provice proof and hard evidence of your debates.  Not all of us are anti-Nasser, and not all of us are pro-pumpkinheads.  You're making something that's not evident about Nasser in the industry.  I personally don't care if he's a millionaire, I just ahven't heard of that fact.  Nasser successful in the industry and out?  I haven't heard any mention of it, either.  You're alone.  Even your other posse don't know what you know; they can't even help you battle these arguments.  So why hasn't Nasser come on board to help you out?  Since you know him, maybe you can answer that question.  Don't reason, use facts and quotes.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #141 on: January 23, 2008, 10:01:47 AM »
In Nasser's defense, he really cannot go into the bobblehead business.  Bobblehead dolls have abnormally large heads, which Nasser naturally has.  His bobblehead doll would just fall over if the head bobbled.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #142 on: January 23, 2008, 10:02:18 AM »
Dude, Milos TRIED to come out and "own" Nasser and it was a pretty pathetic attempt.  Anyone who thinks that Milos has more dirt on Nasser but he chose not to reveal it even after Nasser revealed so much about Milos is just stupid.  Milos has already gotten burned and has nothing to lose by trying to discredit Nasser, yet he does not have any accusations of gay for pay or private posing.  Once gloves are dropped (like they already have been), its no longer a "dont ask-dont tell" scenerio  ::)

I'm not defending milos. If milos made a immature comment nasser could have taken the high road instead of taking it like a 14yr old trying to play oneupmanship - commenting about his cute penis/Milamar etc. I havent read Milo's comment that got nasser so riled up but having read the comments afterwards.... ::) Both men claim to be intelligent and yet come off sounding like immature kids.  I'm sure nassers interviews and comments are geared towards promoting his upcoming book.  Negativity and dirt sell better i guess.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: January 23, 2008, 10:02:31 AM »
Its gotten to the point now where pumpkinheads are saying "maybe he is doing G4P" or "maybe he is doing private sessions, I dunno" to explain where Nasser's money comes from if its not from investments.  And when asked how come Nasser's enemies who know him havent suggested anythign like that, "Maybe they just dont want to stoop to that level."  Way too many maybes - you're just scrambling for any possible explanation to avoid admitting that he has money saved up.

In contrast, normal non-jealous people just give benefit of the doubt when someone says they're in commercial real estate, especially when it is obvious that he has a fair bit of expenses yet does not have an alternative income source.

Great way to misdirect issues.  Your views on jealou and non-jealous people.  Where are the facts stupid!

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #144 on: January 23, 2008, 10:11:37 AM »
The facts that he does know he cant reveal ::). Just uses circular logic to weasel out.

Who are these other bodybuilders who sell their used clothes?

All blobby is doing is trying to justify his purchase of worn clothing as if it was something any fan would do? After all we all want to see how big our heros are by trying on their "memorobilia". Tried on his posing trunks yet? Good job so far sucker. ;)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 23, 2008, 10:14:07 AM »
 ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #146 on: January 23, 2008, 10:20:44 AM »
;D

lame photoshop attacks

Never see our team resorting to such tactics.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 23, 2008, 10:24:28 AM »
lame photoshop attacks

Never see our team resorting to such tactics.

Shut up dick weed

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #148 on: January 23, 2008, 10:31:46 AM »
All this "nasser has to have at least $2M to have the lifestyle he has" is just another glorified theory, and that's all. Let's come up with another theory with some numbers..

Nasser's first decent placing in a decent size pro bodybuilding contest was NOC 1994 where he placed second. The prize money there is still chicken shit. You get serious money only by placing TOP3 in at the Arnold or Olympia. Otherwise, the money you spend preparing for the contest will be equal, if not more than the prize money and you actually lose money.

Nasser's decent placings ended after 2000, so prize money from contest was a significant source of income only between 1994 and 2000. He himself complains all the time how he was unable to get a sponsor and how Weider finally signed him. Weider is not known to be the most generous sponsor, so let's be generous and assume he got paid $100k / year. I'm not sure how long the contract lasted, so let's just say he earned $600k in total with his Weider contract. And let's say, on average he earned $100k / year from contest prize monies between 1994 and 2000. That brings the total to $1.2 million. DVD sales, guest posings and such probably add few hundred grand to the figure. So, perhaps he earned $1.5 million when his career went well during those years. Take out taxes.. he's down to $1M. Bodybuilding lifestyle is expensive so during those years, his monthly expenses with living, car, food, drugs etc. must be at least 8k / month, so around $100k / year. That's $1M minus $600,000. He's down to $400,000. In his divorce, he loses half of that. The remaining $200,000 he uses to put a downpayment on his current house. Now he supports paying the mortgage by selling DVDs and worn clothes. Easy to earn couple of grand per month by overcharging schmoes. Car's a piece of shit, but it's ok because it's paid for and creates no monthly expenses.

The estimate above is of course pure speculation, and mainly to demonstrate that requiring $2M to have nasser's "lifestyle" is utter bullshit. You can do the same with $200k easy. There's no one single piece of "evidence" that nasser is a millionaire, but if he is, good for him. The numbers and his recent actions simply do not support that theory.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #149 on: January 23, 2008, 10:32:30 AM »
Shut up dick weed

Oh nos! I am deeply wounded.

Seriously, knny. What has Nasser ever done to you? Why all this hate?  :-\

300lbs with abs