Author Topic: Heath Ledger = Dead  (Read 40802 times)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: Heath Ledger = Dead
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2008, 04:40:22 PM »
Australia has a higher usage (abusage) of cannabis, amphetamines, and ecstacy than the USA per capita. Opiate usage is about the same. USA beats Australia with cocaine usage but this is mainly due to the difficulty in getting cocaine all the way to Australia.

Infact Australians are the highest users of ecstacy in the world. Sad when you think about it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2008, 04:41:51 PM »
that photoshop deserves a round of applause

E
E

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2008, 04:47:54 PM »
It's a shame, but I'll cry when Arnold dies.  :'( :'( :'(

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2008, 04:49:27 PM »
It's a shame, but I'll cry when Arnold dies.  :'( :'( :'(

You sir are a fag

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2008, 04:50:57 PM »
Australia has a higher usage (abusage) of cannabis, amphetamines, and ecstacy than the USA per capita. Opiate usage is about the same. USA beats Australia with cocaine usage but this is mainly due to the difficulty in getting cocaine all the way to Australia.

Infact Australians are the highest users of ecstacy in the world. Sad when you think about it.

What about state to state US vs Australia?  My theory is that Australia might not be any worse than say, california. 

(I don't think it is particularly sad by the way, I just spent a day with 50,000 people off their head and they all looked pretty damn happy :))

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2008, 05:08:03 PM »
Nasser warned you all about recreational drugs and their harmful effects. 

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #106 on: January 22, 2008, 05:18:30 PM »
You sir are a fag

Thank you, Extreme Man-loving Nobody1964::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2008, 05:23:59 PM »
Thank you, Extreme Man-loving Nobody1964::)
oh shit!!!!!!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2008, 05:52:29 PM »
Nasser warned you all about recreational drugs and their harmful effects. 

Who cares what Nasser thinks?  His opinion is based entirely on being around weak people with no self control.  Fact of the matter is, many people can use recreational drugs, have a fantastic time and leave it at that.  They are not medicating themselves like many of the weak fools in the bodybuilding industry.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2008, 06:15:14 PM »
so you are blaming our social ills on walmart?

no,, i blame it on the fazto whore spaers ,,her  kid whore sister and their mom,,which represent american society for people around the world,,look at any firntess girl and iffgure girl and you will find many spears,,sad but! true
we as society cant do anything about it until aomsone like reagan come from no where and bring back morals and self pride to the america ,,everything else will follow
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2008, 06:17:23 PM »
Why are you so fond of McCain? What is it that you think that he'll do?

mccain = reagan like administration with better focus on military and better focuse on individual rights,,mccain is independent republican and he is the medicine the usa need now URGENTLY ,,and 99% next president of usa
fallen angel

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2008, 06:19:38 PM »
mccain = reagan like administration with better focus on military and better focuse on individual rights,,mccain is independent republican and he is the medicine the usa need now URGENTLY ,,and 99% next president of usa

isn't mccain strongly against the use of perfromance enhancing drugs?

E
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #112 on: January 22, 2008, 06:21:43 PM »
no,, i blame it on the fazto whore spaers ,,her  kid whore sister and their mom,,which represent american society for people around the world,,look at any firntess girl and iffgure girl and you will find many spears,,sad but! true

Those people are lower class white trash.  Do you really think college-educated Americans are like that?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2008, 06:23:39 PM »
no if i thought all americans are like that id say all americans..many americans are good but many are bad and the bad swollow your good when it comes to life inside america as in cultural life enterntainment etc,,when it comes to military americans are second to none
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #114 on: January 22, 2008, 06:25:19 PM »
mccain is for hormones trust me on that,,he is for many things republicans are against,,but its got to be uncontrolled ,,its a long process that involve time and different none relegious approach,,it need democrats and republicans together mainly independnt work ,,mccain is your guy,,ron paul is too extreme and got no chance but mccain is yuor guy !
fallen angel

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: January 22, 2008, 06:28:41 PM »
MCain is flat out nuts. Hed probably have you deported gh15.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2008, 06:34:05 PM »
sir traps,,if i wanted to live in america i could buy a city ,,thats how rich i am ,,not only that but i probably could hire 300 americans to work out of the jobless you have walking in the street,,i already got offers to be an american from the us goverment ,,you dont know how the systemn works eh? when you have lots of money washington is your best friend! think about it in oyur spare time

oh and mccain will close america borders so you wont have any more illeagals in usa but! be compassionate enough to let the mexicans that are in alreadythe pride to get out of the shadows and pay 5 k fine and become cicitenz like you mr sir traps,,thsoe people have kids in the military dying for your ass in iraq and palces you never heard of on a monthly basis ,,have some respect!
fallen angel

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2008, 06:39:39 PM »
Have respect for illegal aliens ? gh15 stick to aliens and smoking weed  ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2008, 06:41:51 PM »
They say he was using ambien to sleep after filming the second Batman movie. The role like had psychological affects on him which could have brought about some depressive episode. This is just me guessing.

Probably a drug related accident.. Very sad.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2008, 06:43:56 PM »

affy

« Reply #120 on: January 22, 2008, 06:51:31 PM »
They say he was using ambien to sleep after filming the second Batman movie. The role like had psychological affects on him which could have brought about some depressive episode. This is just me guessing.

Probably a drug related accident.. Very sad.

i read he locked himself up in a hotel room for a month trying to perfect the role and getting the laugh right.

he got so deep into the role that he got nightmares and thats why he couldn't sleep.  Honestly it'll be interesting to see how good this movie turns out.

500 million domestic

800 million worldwide

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #121 on: January 22, 2008, 07:17:28 PM »
The movie will do better now that he's dead.  Score one for the studio !

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #122 on: January 22, 2008, 07:19:42 PM »

i read he locked himself up in a hotel room for a month trying to perfect the role and getting the laugh right.

he got so deep into the role that he got nightmares and thats why he couldn't sleep.  Honestly it'll be interesting to see how good this movie turns out.

500 million domestic

800 million worldwide

It shows how mind effed that a real Joker could be...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #123 on: January 22, 2008, 07:51:04 PM »
The movie will do better now that he's dead.  Score one for the studio !

Maybe they had him killed?  ;)
Ron: "I am lazy."

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: January 22, 2008, 08:16:35 PM »
Gh15, what would be your response to a presidential candidate whom when asked about Iran sang  "bomb bomb bomb Iran" in accordance to the original beach boys song?