Author Topic: What the CIA Had to Destroy  (Read 2710 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: What the CIA Had to Destroy
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2008, 08:48:45 PM »
I rest my case. 

and im out to sleep, nice to meet you

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2008, 08:51:01 PM »
and im out to sleep, nice to meet you

How well do you know your neighbors?

Anyone new in town since 2000?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2008, 08:53:23 PM »
How well do you know your neighbors?

Anyone new in town since 2000?

My 2 german shepperds take care of that

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2008, 08:54:21 PM »

Bwhahahahaha ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2008, 08:56:18 PM »

Do you really think they wouldn't be ready for dogs?  Plus they are not concerned with you.  They are concerned with the town you live.

Seriously, how well do you know them?

Do your parents have a gun in the house?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2008, 09:04:26 PM »
Do you really think they wouldn't be ready for dogs?  Plus they are not concerned with you.  They are concerned with the town you live.

Seriously, how well do you know them?

Do your parents have a gun in the house?

I told you, i have 2 german shepperds, no gun, i fix things in the oldschool way, thats it, with my hands, with the right hand i punish, with the left hand i give love. Anyway where i live we dont have foreigners at all so...yeah i know everybody here!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2008, 07:56:03 AM »
I told you, i have 2 german shepperds, no gun, i fix things in the oldschool way, thats it, with my hands, with the right hand i punish, with the left hand i give love. Anyway where i live we dont have foreigners at all so...yeah i know everybody here!

I rest my case again!  lol

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2008, 10:27:25 AM »
These people don't play fair...they hate us and honestly they all get what they deserve. U kind hide behind morals and values but when the ultimate aim of our..our not mine or George Bush's..or the Repubs..our enemy is to detonate a nuke on American or Western soil...the gloves come of. We can regain our humanity later. As far as the Germans and Japs....yeah there were plenty of instances of not taking surrrendering prisoners, ask any marine who fought on the Islands..are flamethrowers humane. Our history has been whitewashed by both sides to make it seem bloodless.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2008, 10:33:41 AM »
These people don't play fair...they hate us and honestly they all get what they deserve. U kind hide behind morals and values but when the ultimate aim of our..our not mine or George Bush's..or the Repubs..our enemy is to detonate a nuke on American or Western soil...the gloves come of. We can regain our humanity later. As far as the Germans and Japs....yeah there were plenty of instances of not taking surrrendering prisoners, ask any marine who fought on the Islands..are flamethrowers humane. Our history has been whitewashed by both sides to make it seem bloodless.

I get all that and understand it.  Regardless of our how much we try to follow our laws and keep our humanity, WAR by it's very nature will always move us away from it.  There will always be instances of inhumane treatment, war crimes and brutality even in the most noble of armies and causes.  However, surrendering to the idea that it's "war" speeds up that process of us becoming what we fight against..

We must always fight to preserve that which we fight for.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2008, 10:39:07 AM »
Your humanity? Thanks to people with your "humanity", terrorists were able to fly 2 boeings into wtc, killing thousands of innocent people. Nice humanity "0zm0"

NORAD froze all response time by 45 minutes that morning.

They were alerted at 8:16 that morning, and chose to launch fighters at 9:01, after the second plane hit.  This violated protocol.   NORAD then lied to the 911 commission, saying they weren't told until 9:01.  Phone records proved them to be lying.

Also, once the 9:01 flights were in the air at 1875 mph and approaching the other 2 planes, they were inexplicably re-reouted to run circles at 400 mph in the Atlantic for another hour.  We would know how/why they were told to do this, but the FAA official in charge smashed the recordings from that morning and placed the tape in various pieces in different trashcans in the building.  He was never even questioned!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2008, 10:40:16 AM »
Besides the CT shit..Ozmo i agree..ur doing that by ur very post. Other don't have the luxury. These folks need to go.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2008, 10:46:31 AM »
Besides the CT shit..Ozmo i agree..ur doing that by ur very post. Other don't have the luxury. These folks need to go.

I'm okay if you guys want to go over there and kill whoever you perceive to be a threat, either to our lives or our economy.  You have more info than we do, and you're taking the risks.

All I ask is that yall stop LYING TO US.  This bullshit about WMD, misleading everyone into thinking Iraq did 911, calling off NORAD on 911 and refusing to investigate the FBI giving 2 of the terrorists places to live...

Shit like that is what fuels CTs.  When the govt lies to us.  Just tell us we need to invade Iraq to keep uo our way of living.  Most of us will agree.  Show us a picture of the USA in 20 years without that oil, we'll agree with it.

But insulting our intelligence, that's BS.   Letting a 911 happen - that's BS.  Just stop insulting us, and we'll continue to give you the green light (read: tax dollars and borrowing!) to flatten any oil-bearing nation you pelase!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2008, 10:50:44 AM »
I'm okay if you guys want to go over there and kill whoever you perceive to be a threat, either to our lives or our economy.  You have more info than we do, and you're taking the risks.

All I ask is that yall stop LYING TO US.  This bullshit about WMD, misleading everyone into thinking Iraq did 911, calling off NORAD on 911 and refusing to investigate the FBI giving 2 of the terrorists places to live...

Shit like that is what fuels CTs.  When the govt lies to us.  Just tell us we need to invade Iraq to keep uo our way of living.  Most of us will agree.  Show us a picture of the USA in 20 years without that oil, we'll agree with it.

But insulting our intelligence, that's BS.   Letting a 911 happen - that's BS.  Just stop insulting us, and we'll continue to give you the green light (read: tax dollars and borrowing!) to flatten any oil-bearing nation you pelase!

Another thing -

I have heard more Bush lies in the last 7 years than I've heard Adhmedijahad lies.

Yes, Adhmedijahad is a crazy little fvck.  But, he's been more honest than Bush has. 

THAT is why libs choose to sympathize with little nuts like him.  Because he doesn't fvcking lie to us.  Most Americans would support a war to prevent $10 gallon for gas.  Most AMericans also hate to be lied to, more than anything.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2008, 12:21:49 PM »
I don't even know here to go with the Iranian/Bush comparison...ur right Bush is nothing more then an evil little islamonutbag.
L