Author Topic: PM Question Answered - Waxy Maize supplements  (Read 17674 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2008, 04:33:24 PM »
The reason Vitargo costs so much is #1 they had control of the market, so they figured they could charge as much as they wanted for it #2 the sipping from Sweden to the USA, is very expensive, so that added to the cost of Vitargo.
As my "source "for Waxey Maize it is legitimate, lets just say my Waxey Maize isnt made in the USA  ;D .I found that if you mill the Waxet Maize Starch down to a finer powder it doesnt clump in the blender or the glass like  Vitargo does. Yet has the same great effects as Vitargo.I think the Swedes have a great concept, the only problem was they gave Nutrex the exclusive right to using the product with Creatine.This discouraged alot of companies from using and making great products with it. Nutrex Vitargo isnt a bad product, but its not great either, because they are using it with Chinese creatine.Which if you didnt know only costs $5 per kilo.If they were smart they would have used Kre-ALkalyn ,this way they would have the best carbohydrate with the best creatine. This would be a win-win situation.It doesnt do any good to transport cheap creatine in the body, it will still cause bloating, and cramping.Art Atwood did quite well with his Vitargo because he sold it by itself, so people could add it to there protein ,L-Glutamine, and Kre-Alkalyn if they were smart.But they wouldnt let Art, use it with Creatine, and were hesistant to let him mix it with other things.
If the Swedes were smart they would have made the price reasonable, and let other companies have better access to it.Now its to late, because other companies found a way to make Waxey Maize Starch, availabe to other companies..Plus they made it more affordable.It was only a matter of time,before some one would duplicate Vitargo.
Trust me in this world anything and anybody can be duplicated or repaced, its all about the $$$$$.
Jason Armstrong, I couldnt have said  it better myself  8), keep up the good work....God bless ....John

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2008, 04:51:20 PM »
The reason Vitargo costs so much is #1 they had control of the market, so they figured they could charge as much as they wanted for it #2 the sipping from Sweden to the USA, is very expensive, so that added to the cost of Vitargo.
As my "source "for Waxey Maize it is legitimate, lets just say my Waxey Maize isnt made in the USA  ;D .I found that if you mill the Waxet Maize Starch down to a finer powder it doesnt clump in the blender or the glass like  Vitargo does. Yet has the same great effects as Vitargo.I think the Swedes have a great concept, the only problem was they gave Nutrex the exclusive right to using the product with Creatine.This discouraged alot of companies from using and making great products with it. Nutrex Vitargo isnt a bad product, but its not great either, because they are using it with Chinese creatine.Which if you didnt know only costs $5 per kilo.If they were smart they would have used Kre-ALkalyn ,this way they would have the best carbohydrate with the best creatine. This would be a win-win situation.It doesnt do any good to transport cheap creatine in the body, it will still cause bloating, and cramping.Art Atwood did quite well with his Vitargo because he sold it by itself, so people could add it to there protein ,L-Glutamine, and Kre-Alkalyn if they were smart.But they wouldnt let Art, use it with Creatine, and were hesistant to let him mix it with other things.
If the Swedes were smart they would have made the price reasonable, and let other companies have better access to it.Now its to late, because other companies found a way to make Waxey Maize Starch, availabe to other companies..Plus they made it more affordable.It was only a matter of time,before some one would duplicate Vitargo.
Trust me in this world anything and anybody can be duplicated or repaced, its all about the $$$$$.
Jason Armstrong, I couldnt have said  it better myself  8), keep up the good work....God bless ....John
You mentioning Kre-Alkalyn made me think of something. They do the same thing as Vitargo. Charge unreasonably much for a blend of creatine monohydrate and bicarbonate (the patent is on the net so we basically know what it is). You can make your own Kre-Alkalyn much cheaper just using these two ingredients.  So you're right, anything can be duplicated. :D

BTW, Vitargo changed their carb source to barley. I think it's the manufacturing process that's patented.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2008, 05:19:41 PM »
First of all I know Jeff Golini quite well, and trust me there is alot more to Kre-Alkalyn then meets the eye.Jeff will never give up the "real secret to Kre-Alkalyn, he is going to take that one to the grave.If you think Kre-Alkalyn is just a bicarbonate, you easily fooled.The real reason Kre-Alaklyn works so well is they are using American creatine, no Chinese creatine.If you remember beack in 1994-1995, when Bill Philips came out with Phospahgen it really friggin worked.Why, because back they it was made in the USA, so it didnt have Lead and Aresenic.Plus back then they Assayed every batch, and didnt rush the drying process.Today Creatine is mass produced in China, and pretty much all of it is garbage.Chinese creatine does not work!!!You might aswell just take baking soda.Creatine isnt expensive to make , heck its only made up of 3 Amino Acids ,they are - Arginine, Glycine and Methionine.What is important in making creatine monohdrate, is not to rush the drying process.Because by rushing the drying process of the creatine would take away from the potency of the product.Back then Creatine was really a fine mesh and sparkeled, because it was anhydrous.This meant it contained less moisture, and more potent. A little trick the Chinese are known to do is add moisture to the creatine, this way they can get 6-15% more weight from the raw material.So creatine is not creatine.It may only be made up of only 3 diffrent Amino Acids, but how it is manufatured, and dried, makes a world of diffrence

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2008, 05:21:18 PM »
ask a german how he or she describe pineapple and you will hear lots of ananas,,same for almost everyone in europe and middle east

Europe to include the former Yugoslavia... Ananas is the Srbo Croation word for bananas... A little slip there from Nasser. He may type poorly to try and throw people off the scent but I think that was a bit of a slip up thus making it more obvious who the mysterious GH15 is.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2008, 05:26:28 PM »
don't try to talk sense to this gimmick he ain't no pro holy cow he's dumb.
waixy maize is ten times the carb of any other and easier to control...all dumbnuts would have to do is get a blood glucose meter and he'd discover the secret to waixy and insulin...

kid15 give the shit up man you are dumb...

are you getting commissions from muscletech?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2008, 05:38:32 PM »
First of all I know Jeff Golini quite well, and trust me there is alot more to Kre-Alkalyn then meets the eye.Jeff will never give up the "real secret to Kre-Alkalyn, he is going to take that one to the grave.If you think Kre-Alkalyn is just a bicarbonate, you easily fooled.The real reason Kre-Alaklyn works so well is they are using American creatine, no Chinese creatine.If you remember beack in 1994-1995, when Bill Philips came out with Phospahgen it really friggin worked.Why, because back they it was made in the USA, so it didnt have Lead and Aresenic.Plus back then they Assayed every batch, and didnt rush the drying process.Today Creatine is mass produced in China, and pretty much all of it is garbage.Chinese creatine does not work!!!You might aswell just take baking soda.Creatine isnt expensive to make , heck its only made up of 3 Amino Acids ,they are - Arginine, Glycine and Methionine.What is important in making creatine monohdrate, is not to rush the drying process.Because by rushing the drying process of the creatine would take away from the potency of the product.Back then Creatine was really a fine mesh and sparkeled, because it was anhydrous.This meant it contained less moisture, and more potent. A little trick the Chinese are known to do is add moisture to the creatine, this way they can get 6-15% more weight from the raw material.So creatine is not creatine.It may only be made up of only 3 diffrent Amino Acids, but how it is manufatured, and dried, makes a world of diffrence
As far as I know German Creapure is the gold standard for creatine.

Saying Kre-Alkalyn has some secret to it is ridiculous IMO. So how come you can say Vitargo can be duplicated but not Kre-Alkalyn? If only Jeff Golini knows the secret then how do you know it's so great? Have there been any studies showing it's better than plain monohydrate for anything? Actually a recent study showed Kre-Alkalyn converted to creatinine faster than mono!

Isn't Jeff Golini the guy who sells that Liquid Beef Amino bullshit? Made out of cow fetuses.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2008, 05:42:46 PM »
friend  you got to understand that jason armstrong has a sellin gpitch in this ,,almost all the people that will interfer with what gh15 says have selling pitch or having their income based on those so called miricles,,

again gh15 is god when it comes to bodybuilding,,i have been there i know what it takess to be among the best i been the best,,the person that brought pure vitargo is a conficted fellon and a thin boney guy with out the use of drugs yet pushed this as the miricle of all miricles,,NO IT IS NOT,,yes it has been used by many and still does,,YES IT IS GOOD but no it is no miricle and it is not THE BEST THING BECAUSE FRUITS AND REAL FOOD ARE JUST AS GOOD!

stop putting those new bodybuilders and mainly good kids in illusion! you are posion for society ,,you are walking fellons that turn to christianity for savory and continue to do crimes via supplement crap that dont do shit in most cases,,

friends,,i am not here to debate this particular points,,my law is finite ,,my words have substance,,my words have a lot of personal experience from years upon years in the top tier (as you call it) competition

i have no reason to lie,,i got no selling pitch ,,all waxy maize is same andwether its from pure protien or from other companies its all the same and it works but! nothing you cant achieve with out it!

the main point when gh15 tell you something is to shut up and digest it for a week or simply try it and see after you spend money that gh15 was right AS USUAL,,

the fact im narcisistic and concited ,,the fact im a hormone authority ,,the fact im a rebel among bunch of sheep that try to do same scam to earn lot of $ ...doesnt mean it is not the truth,,

champs are not built on vitargos,,champs are built on the combination or food ,,trainning,, and LOT OF HUMAN GRADE LEGIT HORMONES,,

champ is what you want to be,,
dreamer is what they want you to be

fallen angel

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2008, 05:44:35 PM »
"again gh15 is god when it comes to bodybuilding"

;D
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2008, 05:45:25 PM »
by the way ....creatine is garbage in any form !,,it is straight out bloat to midsection with aslight strength increase due to slight water retention that will last for the 3 weeks youre on it and fade away the 3rd day you are off it,,it is not size what so ever ,,not remoteluy similar to dianabol which is real water size from within the muscle and also outside the muscle,,dianabol is the real creatine!

bcaa is ok ,,waxy mazie is ok too but better to load on fruits banana ananas honey etc
fallen angel

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2008, 05:50:02 PM »
by the way ....creatine is garbage in any form !,,it is straight out bloat to midsection with aslight strength increase due to slight water retention that will last for the 3 weeks youre on it and fade away the 3rd day you are off it,,it is not size what so ever ,,not remoteluy similar to dianabol which is real water size from within the muscle and also outside the muscle,,dianabol is the real creatine!

bcaa is ok ,,waxy mazie is ok too but better to load on fruits banana ananas honey etc

Well, can you ascertain with 100% certainty that your opinion of creatine applies to all?

Also, if you could pick ONE supplement which you think is pretty damn good, which one would it be (if there is one)??
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2008, 05:52:45 PM »
Well, can you ascertain with 100% certainty that your opinion of creatine applies to all?

Also, if you could pick ONE supplement which you think is pretty damn good, which one would it be (if there is one)??

vitamins with digestive enzymes aspect to all the food can be broken down easyier and more effieicnt when trying to grow
fallen angel

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2008, 05:55:20 PM »
vitamins with digestive enzymes aspect to all the food can be broken down easyier and more effieicnt when trying to grow

Okay! I mean yea, vitamins are good for you Captain Obvious, but which type specifically? Your answer "vitamins" only narrowed it down to a number in the thousands  ::)

Okay, it was answered above I see :)
X

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2008, 05:59:03 PM »
bcaa is ok ,,

What's the point?  If you get enough protein what's the benefit of taking BCAA's in isolated form?  I really don't see any, since you're getting it from protein to begin with.  Just another supp scam.
Ron: "I am lazy."

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2008, 06:00:29 PM »
whole food vitamins,,but really anything that has added digestive enzymes,,you gotta understand that all those "companies" get thier shit from same place,,

there is a reason beverly charge you more for protien powder and the rest less,,ill let you figure it out,,but you really dont need protien powder why do you do this to yourself,,protien powder is nto even remotely close to pure liquid egg whites,,eggwhites REAL FOOD EVEN IF YOU DRINK IT THE PAPETI WHITES ARE REAL FOOD! every time you drink that shit you ate real meal,,protien powder is a powder,,,poweder will never be digested as good as real food and its been processed so many times that what you get at the end is simply label rather than the equivelent to real food,,

any professional inorder to get there counted on REAL FOOD,,we all did and thats why the 90s has a lot better everything,,you cant build yourse3lf on powers its all scam bullcrap artists trusat me
fallen angel

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2008, 06:02:33 PM »
whole food vitamins,,but really anything that has added digestive enzymes,,you gotta understand that all those "companies" get thier shit from same place,,

there is a reason beverly charge you more for protien powder and the rest less,,ill let you figure it out,,but you really dont need protien powder why do you do this to yourself,,protien powder is nto even remotely close to pure liquid egg whites,,eggwhites REAL FOOD EVEN IF YOU DRINK IT THE PAPETI WHITES ARE REAL FOOD! every time you drink that shit you ate real meal,,protien powder is a powder,,,poweder will never be digested as good as real food and its been processed so many times that what you get at the end is simply label rather than the equivelent to real food,,

any professional inorder to get there counted on REAL FOOD,,we all did and thats why the 90s has a lot better everything,,you cant build yourse3lf on powers its all scam bullcrap artists trusat me

AGAIN, you are assuming that people can spend all day sitting at home eating 6-10 meals of solid food like you do  ::). Protein powder might not be the best source, but its better than not taking in a meal at all....

Youur advice falls on deaf ears because you are talking to people with actual lives who will probably never even step on an amateur stage. You should be giving realistic advice to people like us (not competitive bodybuilders). We might as well all quit our jobs, work, leave our wives/gf's to eat all day like you
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2008, 06:05:07 PM »

What's the point?  If you get enough protein what's the benefit of taking BCAA's in isolated form?  I really don't see any, since you're getting it from protein to begin with.  Just another supp scam.

bcaa in pure form help during hard core diets if on other drugs the drugs in the blood will utilize the bcaa to its optimum especially right after training but all along the day ,,

inaddition if you dont take protien powder like most serious bodybuilders who dont count on it ,,you will use insted bcaa every couple hours during the day ,,inaddition to foods,,but youre right even this is not a MUST if you have food you need at reach 24/7 ,,not every one can have the exact food 24/7 so bcaa is ok ,,carbs always easy to get where evr you are,,other type of fofd are not as easy when very busy on the road so bcaa is optional
fallen angel

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2008, 06:07:20 PM »
did you guys know nasser sucked dicks in Turkey for a while for anaploan 50's?

took it up the poop chute for karachi susts?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2008, 06:07:41 PM »
AGAIN, you are assuming that people can spend all day sitting at home eating 6-10 meals of solid food like you do  ::). Protein powder might not be the best source, but its better than not taking in a meal at all....

again you dont read what i say or i cant write english ,,probably i cant write english  :D but! you DONT WANT PROTIEN POWDER YOU WANT EGG WHITES PAPETI FOODS LIQUID EGG WHITES ABOUT 2$ PER 50 GRAM PROTIEN BOX ,,ITS A LOT BETTER THAN ANY PROTIEN YOU WILL EVER FIND FROM MILK OR POWDER,,IT IS EASY TO USE AND BOUGHT EASY IN GROCERY STORE,,THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT ,,REAL FOOD! YOU DONT HAVE TO BE IN HOUSE YOU CAN BE DOING WHATEVER AND HAVE 20 OF THEM LAYING AROUND
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2008, 06:07:51 PM »
bcaa in pure form help during hard core diets if on other drugs the drugs in the blood will utilize the bcaa to its optimum especially right after training but all along the day ,,

inaddition if you dont take protien powder like most serious bodybuilders who dont count on it ,,you will use insted bcaa every couple hours during the day ,,inaddition to foods,,but youre right even this is not a MUST if you have food you need at reach 24/7 ,,not every one can have the exact food 24/7 so bcaa is ok ,,carbs always easy to get where evr you are,,other type of fofd are not as easy when very busy on the road so bcaa is optional

Wow...  sounds to me like you're supporting Milos' "magic BCAA snake oil"!  :o

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2008, 06:10:41 PM »
again you dont read what i say or i cant write english ,,probably i cant write english  :D but! you DONT WANT PROTIEN POWDER YOU WANT EGG WHITES PAPETI FOODS LIQUID EGG WHITES ABOUT 2$ PER 50 GRAM PROTIEN BOX ,,ITS A LOT BETTER THAN ANY PROTIEN YOU WILL EVER FIND FROM MILK OR POWDER,,IT IS EASY TO USE AND BOUGHT EASY IN GROCERY STORE,,THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT ,,REAL FOOD! YOU DONT HAVE TO BE IN HOUSE YOU CAN BE DOING WHATEVER AND HAVE 20 OF THEM LAYING AROUND

I see your point, but you have to refrigerate egg whites.  You don't with powder.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2008, 06:11:47 PM »

I truly do understand what you are saying, but if I am at school ALL day long, how do I carry those around with me? lol...i assume if not refrigerated will go bad. Thus, I have to take in protein shakes.
X

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2008, 06:12:08 PM »

i am here to expose the dumbasses like gh15 if you remember his posts he posted over and over again the feds didn't care about AAS and then raw deal broke after i told this dummy what was up!

the only thing i sell is the truth and my opinion which comes free!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2008, 06:12:46 PM »

Wow...  sounds to me like you're supporting Milos' "magic BCAA snake oil"!  :o
:D,,when nto tasking protien powder due to milk content,,you want to take bcaa extract from beef,,there is a reason for that,,you want all the aminos in you and you do get them from foods but you want to be covered with the bcaa aspect especially if you dont take protien powder and i dont recomend protien poder because milk blurred lines! milk lurred lines!! milk = smooth unless youre 18 and growing ,,if youre 28 forget about milk milkis your poision over 28,, so you want your bcaa from BEEF EXTRACT ,,this is one supplememtn that im ok with
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2008, 06:15:25 PM »
i am here to expose the dumbasses like gh15 if you remember his posts he posted over and over again the feds didn't care about AAS and then raw deal broke after i told this dummy what was up!

the only thing i sell is the truth and my opinion which comes free!

opinions from supplement pushers dont count friend ;) bodybuldin,com got section yu ocan push whatever you want,,here there arse serious bodybuilders who wat real information not bullcrap ,,remember i put the gh15 name on the line and in the poll over 85% demanded gh15 to stay part of getbig,,

im proven and backed up by 100s from here and from internet boards,,not only that but i wish id get less than 100 emails and pms in a regular day ,,1 single day every single day 10s of emails and pms that i simply cant answer,,its swamping i cant get to them all
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2008, 06:17:58 PM »
:D,,when nto tasking protien powder due to milk content,,you want to take bcaa extract from beef,,there is a reason for that,,you want all the aminos in you and you do get them from foods but you want to be covered with the bcaa aspect especially if you dont take protien powder and i dont recomend protien poder because milk blurred lines! milk lurred lines!! milk = smooth unless youre 18 and growing ,,if youre 28 forget about milk milkis your poision over 28,, so you want your bcaa from BEEF EXTRACT ,,this is one supplememtn that im ok with

I thought BCAA was mostly made from human hair protein?  (except, of course, Milos' wonderdrink.  ::))