Author Topic: Crap Slinging Split from "Vote in the Getbig Primary"  (Read 2345 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Vote in the Getbig Primary
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2008, 12:02:18 PM »
Oh no, I have no desire to go back and forth with a troll.  It's always a pointless endeavour and that's all you are, a troll with a vendetta against curiosity and suspicion.  What's really funny is you picked one hell of a forum to have such a vendetta... POLITICS and GOV having a long well established history of deception, documented over and over through the ages.  Everyone knows this and you get all troll on someone who questions the validity of things.  ::)  Yea, why would I argue with a pile of bullshit?  no thanks.  I'm done with you and really have no idea what your motivation is on this board.  I'm not sure why the pentagon started that program to confront people on message boards when they got guys like you... oh wait... mmmm nevermind ::)

I have a vendetta against curiosity and suspicion?  omg.

And you think i work for the pentagon? 

I'm not surprised.  You just accused HH6 of being a nazi.

You are dead right about Politics and Gov.  But just as with them CT'ers has a long history of paranoia, emotional problems and irrational thought.   What sets you apart is how fast you unravel when someone disagrees with you. OR questions you. instead you call it trolling.  What a cop out.

Like i said before, you need to build that bridge and get over yourself.

P.S. i already knew you didn't have the balls to address my points I've brought up with you.  You are not mature enough to have a reasonable conversation with someone who questions you or disagrees with you.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2008, 12:10:39 PM »
I have a vendetta against curiosity and suspicion?  omg.

And you think i work for the pentagon? 

I'm not surprised.  You just accused HH6 of being a nazi.

You are dead right about Politics and Gov.  But just as with them CT'ers has a long history of paranoia, emotional problems and irrational thought.   What sets you apart is how fast you unravel when someone disagrees with you. OR questions you.

Like i said before, you need to build that bridge and get over yourself.

P.S. i already knew you didn't have the balls to address my points I've brought up with you.  You are not mature enough to have a reasonable conversation with someone who questions you or disagrees with you.

No, I do not think you work for the pentagon, I think you might as well.  And the difference between you and HH6 is that I'm messing around with HH6, getting his goat like he tries to do with me on camps and such. tit for tat.  I actually like him even if he doesn't like me.  You I can't stand.  Me and HH6 have our ups and downs.  I've always just seen you as the Mr. Mockery of the board.  very annoying.  I have the balls to argue with a troll, I just know the futility in it so why would I waste my load on a pile of shit.  There are attractive arguments to engage in with serious people ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2008, 12:53:06 PM »
No, I do not think you work for the pentagon, I think you might as well.  And the difference between you and HH6 is that I'm messing around with HH6, getting his goat like he tries to do with me on camps and such. tit for tat.  I actually like him even if he doesn't like me.  You I can't stand.  Me and HH6 have our ups and downs.  I've always just seen you as the Mr. Mockery of the board.  very annoying.  I have the balls to argue with a troll, I just know the futility in it so why would I waste my load on a pile of shit.  There are attractive arguments to engage in with serious people ;)

Whatever helps you justify not having to answer to your piss poor behavior when someone questions your suspicions. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2008, 01:07:29 PM »
Whatever helps you justify not having to answer to your piss poor behavior when someone questions your suspicions. 

Question?  haha... is that what you call mockery.  I have no problem with questioning and investigating and trying to come up with some kind of answer... That's not even close to what you're interested in doing.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2008, 01:22:29 PM »
Question?  haha... is that what you call mockery.  I have no problem with questioning and investigating and trying to come up with some kind of answer... That's not even close to what you're interested in doing.

You have a problem with questions and have problem when someone gives you an reasonable answer.  In fact i seem to remember you getting all butt-hurt becuase you thought (incorrectly and have avoided showing me) I was treating you like a kid.   You are a time bomb Berserker.

But what ever, dude.   I don't really give a crap.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2008, 01:47:08 PM »
You have a problem with questions and have problem when someone gives you an reasonable answer.  In fact i seem to remember you getting all butt-hurt becuase you thought (incorrectly and have avoided showing me) I was treating you like a kid.   You are a time bomb Berserker.

But what ever, dude.   I don't really give a crap.   
right, because clearly pointing out that the atmosphere/airspace is 3 dimensional is geared toward an adult.  You're either saying I'm a retard or a 7 year old by talking like that. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Crap Slinging Split from "Vote in the Getbig Primary"
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2008, 01:53:19 PM »
Dudes.  Truce already. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2008, 01:53:44 PM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2008, 01:56:28 PM »
right, because clearly pointing out that the atmosphere/airspace is 3 dimensional is geared toward an adult.  You're either saying I'm a retard or a 7 year old by talking like that. 

No not at all, if i was intending to be mocking, condescending, or sarcastic I'd have said completely different.  AND you know that, becuase we've at this for a while and you know full well how i attack people.

Here what I said:

Air force bases and public bases do not typically share the same air space, and as air travel increase to and from an airport  or even from an air base (such as when an airbase changes it's primary mission from let's a fighter base to a transport hub) they need to redo the airspace.

As far as size of trails, it could be reasons such as atmospheric conditions, flying at different altitudes (as you can probably surmise, air space is 3 dimensional), or type of jet engine.

Now how is that saying you are a 7 year old or a retard?

Like i said, Berserker, you need to start taking responsibility for how you interpret things.

If this is the start of this whole fight, then it's based on misinterpretation.  Because i meant no such thing.  I was simply trying to explain it well.

Show me where were i was attacking you with this answer.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2008, 02:13:03 PM »
Oh come on... you had to expand on "different altitude" with "(as you can probably surmise, air space is 3 dimensional), "  and you're not talking down with that or to a retard? because I would have to be 7 or retarded not to grasp "different altitude"

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2008, 02:18:42 PM »
yea Ozmo, I can "PROBABLY" surmise that.  ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2008, 02:19:36 PM »
Oh come on... you had to expand on "different altitude" with "(as you can probably surmise, air space is 3 dimensional), "  and you're not talking down with that or to a retard? because I would have to be 7 or retarded not to grasp "different altitude"

Look Berserker, that's not what i meant.  You can choose to accept that or not.   But I'm telling it wasn't my intention.   Com on man, look at how write when I'm attacking some one.  I was just giving an answer.  nothing more.

You know, i could have said:  "as you probably know...."   Would that have made a difference?   Because it's the same to me.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2008, 02:20:30 PM »
yea Ozmo, I can "PROBABLY" surmise that.  ::)

This is what I'm talking about here,  you are way way way too sensitive in this case.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2008, 02:26:29 PM »
Maybe the issue is "the net".

Your average person on the street who is not a savvy internet person (ie... Young Adult) is still going to go with one of the top candidates "their" party is pushing.

Ron Paul isn't being pushed on national television, so he's not going to Poll well anywhere except on the internet.

Whoever gets the TV medium, gets the votes... It's pretty simple.

As times change, then the medium will change, but right now, TV is where it's at.