Author Topic: I just want to clarify something..  (Read 5350 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: I just want to clarify something..
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2008, 09:55:35 AM »
Post the PM you claim I sent you buddy  ;)

I have the one saved where you went on about your little brother being very ill? Your brother is a casualty of internet war. His soul means nothing to me now.
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2008, 09:57:30 AM »
Lol. Check out this PM , meltdown.

Look girl. Leave my brother out of this. i will get ron to delete your fucking account if you keep bringing him up. YOUVE BEEN WARNED YOU COCKSUCKING FAG
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2008, 09:59:17 AM »
Ok, I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was serious. I hope he pulls through bro. Seriously.
O

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2008, 10:02:26 AM »

Bro, for real, you got some issues.

Click on the timestamp of that supposed PM I sent you, and all you did was alter a post I wrote in this thread.  Unlike you, I don't have to fake PMs...I guess you're just caught off guard that I would post your meltdown PM.  Next time, don't send me PMs because I WILL post them. ;D

P.S.  I don't even have a brother, dipshit :-*

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2008, 10:04:06 AM »

It is not his place to get Ron to delete anyone's account. Sick brother or not.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2008, 10:05:09 AM »
It is not his place to get Ron to delete anyone's account. Sick brother or not.

It's not a real PM ::)  This clown is desperate and posted a link to a post I made in this thread, but he altered the text.  You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2008, 10:06:51 AM »
It's not a real PM ::)  This clown is desperate and posted a link to a post I made in this thread, but he altered the text.  You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. ::)

Look. I said I'd drop it but not if you're going to lie about sending it.

I think the best thing is that you C&P the PM you claim I sent you and I'll post the one about your brother.
O

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2008, 10:08:18 AM »
Look. I said I'd drop it but not if you're going to lie about sending it.

I think the best thing is that you C&P the PM you claim I sent you and I'll post the one about your brother.

What's wrong with his brother?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2008, 10:10:01 AM »
HAHAHA!!!  Watch this little twinkie "true grits" melt all over the place like the cowardly weasel "he" is.  I love this shit ;D

Hey asshole what's your problem with me?  I startewd a good thread and you and your friends messed it up.  I bet you are a fat fart sniffer who is on the internet to try to be a tough guy.  Trust me if you ever met me face to face I would clock your pathetic face.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2008, 10:10:21 AM »
What's wrong with his brother?

I can't say
O

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2008, 10:13:20 AM »
PANDAEMONIUM I will pray to Allah for your brother. I hear your pain brother.

truegrit - you must not talk about his brother like this. it is upset him deeply

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2008, 10:15:00 AM »
HAHAHA!!!  Watch this little twinkie "true grits" melt all over the place like the cowardly weasel "he" is.  I love this shit ;D

Except I never sent you a PM and you can't C&P and prove it as it doesn't exist.

I do have the one about your brother but I won't show the board as that is in poor taste and I genuinely feel for you. I'd quit now bro.
O

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2008, 10:15:57 AM »
Except I never sent you a PM and you can't C&P and prove it as it doesn't exist.

I do have the one about your brother but I won't show the board as that is in poor taste and I genuinely feel for you. I'd quit now bro.

::)

Hey asshole what's your problem with me?  I startewd a good thread and you and your friends messed it up.  I bet you are a fat fart sniffer who is on the internet to try to be a tough guy.  Trust me if you ever met me face to face I would clock your pathetic face.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2008, 10:19:05 AM »
I have just recieved this from PANDAEMONIUM

(No subject)
« Sent to: Sharma on: Today at 10:11:46 AM »
look here you stupid fucking sand nig*er fag. i do not want to talk about my fucking brother. i hope more of your arabs rot and die in iraq you sub-human scum.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2008, 10:20:37 AM »
I have just recieved this from PANDAEMONIUM

(No subject)
look here you stupid fucking sand nig*er fag. i do not want to talk about my fucking brother. i hope more of your arabs rot and die in iraq you sub-human scum.

Oh yeah, I sent that. ::)

The mighty heckler has destroyed yet another pair of fruitcakes. ;)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2008, 10:22:00 AM »
I have just recieved this from PANDEMONIUM

(No subject)

Ok, the guy is clearly seriously fucked up.PANDAEMONIUM I truly hope your brother pulls through but this is out of order. You also lied about me sending you a PM - do a screencap, you can't can you as I didn't - anymore abuse and I will screencap the pms threatening to kill me with your 'uzi' and about your brother.
O

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2008, 10:24:01 AM »
Ok, the guy is clearly seriously fucked up.PANDAEMONIUM I truly hope your brother pulls through but this is out of order. You also lied about me sending you a PM - do a screencap, you can't can you as I didn't - anymore abuse and I will screencap the pms threatening to kill me with your 'uzi' and about your brother.

I do not agree with what you say about Nasser but I think that you are right on this man. He is one of the troubled pumpkinheads that lives in his grandmother's basement.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2008, 10:26:09 AM »
anymore abuse and I will screencap the pms threatening to kill me with your 'uzi' and about your brother.

Go ahead and "screencap" (I think you mean "screenshot", dipshit) these PMs I supposedly sent to you.

This should be interesting. ::)

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2008, 10:28:47 AM »
haha..this Pandae guy is getting a little taste of his own medicine. 8)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2008, 10:33:06 AM »

Taste of what medicine, "dov"?  I posted a PM "true grit" really sent to me.  Now this idiot goes on a rampage trying to fake PMs from me because he's embarrassed that I posted his PM and made him look like a complete tool.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2008, 10:33:39 AM »

PANDAEMONIUM sent me this private message:

(No subject)

I do not know what kind of game this pumpkinhead loser is playing but it is not funny. Even if his brother has this terrible disease it is no excuse for that. If it is meant to be a joke then it's equally as damning that he would resort to it.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2008, 10:36:06 AM »
PANDAEMONIUM sent me this private message:

(No subject)

I do not know what kind of game this pumpkinhead loser is playing but it is not funny. Even if his brother has this terrible disease it is no excuse for that. If it is meant to be a joke then it's equally as damning that he would resort to it.

If you're going to fake a PM from me, at least have the courtesy to mimic my writing style to a T and use proper grammar and spelling. ;)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2008, 10:37:29 AM »
I think sharma and true grits have been effiecently disposed of by the great Heckler!!

hahahah wow what lil bitches
L

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2008, 10:39:28 AM »
I think sharma and true grits have been effiecently disposed of by the great Heckler!!

hahahah wow what lil bitches

haha, I bet these two tools are coordinating attacks via PM and gritting their teeth saying "Let's get that guy!!!" ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2008, 10:44:16 AM »
haha, I bet these two tools are coordinating attacks via PM and gritting their teeth saying "Let's get that guy!!!" ;D
I wouldnt be surprised that 'true grit' in his madness went up to the fat pig called his wife/gf and slapped her in the face cause you exposed the fact that he lives a miserable life and can only hate on others to provide him with any joy...hahahahha Sharma prob. went back to servicing some male patron with the jingle of the keys in the bathroom stall hahahha
L