Author Topic: Final interview five excerpt and new, exclusive Nasser photos  (Read 6728 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Final interview five excerpt and new, exclusive Nasser photos
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2008, 06:15:40 PM »
The Merc, sorry for the oversight.

Too late dipshit :)
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2008, 06:16:11 PM »
Done

LMAO.  I'm sure I seen that Merc speeding by a school. The guy driving was this huge, bald meathead who threatened to behead me.
O

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2008, 06:17:30 PM »
cool car

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2008, 06:17:46 PM »
knny, please no foul play.. You pumkinheads got your proof, so please don't do anything regarding Nasser's cars.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2008, 06:17:57 PM »
This might strike you as an odd question bb, but this obssession you have with Nasser is not healthy. You know that, don't you? I love my parents to death, but I wouldn't post their pics on the internet or prostrate myself before their altar on a daily basis. Know what I'm saying. You have no perspective.

/fire up that spin machine and load it full of high caliber sophistry

I agree. It is okay to look up to an individual for inspiration, but his obsession is REAL bad. I don't even think I love my parents as much as bigbobs loves Nasser. Which is kind of weird, unless Nasser is bigbobs father lol
X

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2008, 06:19:32 PM »
Mods, please delete knny's altered pictures!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2008, 06:19:37 PM »
This might strike you as an odd question bb, but this obssession you have with Nasser is not healthy. You know that, don't you? I love my parents to death, but I wouldn't post their pics on the internet or prostrate myself before their altar on a daily basis. Know what I'm saying. You have no perspective.

/fire up that spin machine and load it full of high caliber sophistry

Not really an "odd" question dr. chimps, but more so an unintelligent one

(comparing defending a sports figure/friend on a forum where most people come just to have fun anyway to "prostating before an alter" or respecting more than one would their parents)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2008, 06:22:40 PM »
Well, if he is standing next to a random car to make it look like his car, then he is a loser :)...So, most likely it is his car unless he has sunk to the lowest level to make us believe that he drives a mercedes. That would be very sad indeed!

I wouldn't put it past him; he is sad enough to sell used clothes to perverts. I would be interested to know if a plate check verified it was registered to him.
O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2008, 06:23:59 PM »
Mods, please delete knny's altered pictures!

Does not matter. I copied it down on paper and will be sure to make a post of it. It will state: THIS IS NASSERS LICENCE PLATE NUMBER :::insert licence plate number:::  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Actually, I am not an asshole and will not do that so don't shit your pants.  :)
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2008, 06:24:58 PM »

(comparing defending a sports figure/friend on a forum where most people come just to have fun anyway to "prostating before an alter" or respecting more than one would their parents)

Guess I am not above pumpkin head status no more? hahaha lol :)
X

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2008, 06:25:34 PM »
I wouldn't put it past him; he is sad enough to sell used clothes to perverts. I would be interested to know if a plate check verified it was registered to him.

Oh brother.. Took one of you long enough to suggest a plate check.  ::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2008, 06:29:47 PM »
knny, please no foul play.. You pumkinheads got your proof, so please don't do anything regarding Nasser's cars.

What are you talking about?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2008, 06:33:23 PM »
Guess I am not above pumpkin head status no more? hahaha lol :)

You were but then I was left with no choice but to edit it out again after reading the next few posts :)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2008, 06:34:34 PM »
Nasser just likes to smack his women around alittle....no problem

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2008, 06:35:00 PM »

See that is the kind of deflection I have grown to expect from you. Your stridency in regards to nasser will fit no one's definition of 'fun.'  Get a grip, man. Live your own life. If Nasser is half the man you say he is, he would not want toadies or sycophants around him, let alone 'hyping' him on some message board.

/remember: the yes-men are always first against the wall 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2008, 06:35:47 PM »
You were but then I was left with no choice but to edit it out again after reading the next few posts :)

Well, I did say I WASNT going to post his license plate number. But, now that I am a pumpkinhead, I might just have to display pumpkinhead characteristics and do something to wreak havoc on Team Terrorist Nasser :)
X

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2008, 06:40:54 PM »
Who's DCM?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2008, 06:41:32 PM »
So if that really is Nasser's car then it goes to show just how little bigbobs actually knows. For the last few weeks he has being going on about Nasser not spending much on cars and lots of millionaires driving shitty cars. So he clearly had no idea about the supposed 'three cars'. Just another internet troll trying to sound in the know when it's clear that his idol sees him as little more than a saddo to be used in his online publicity game.

Talk about being used. All this time and bobs had no idea.
O

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2008, 06:41:42 PM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2008, 06:47:42 PM »
So if that really is Nasser's car then it goes to show just how little bigbobs actually knows. For the last few weeks he has being going on about Nasser not spending much on cars and lots of millionaires driving shitty cars. So he clearly had no idea about the supposed 'three cars'. Just another internet troll trying to sound in the know when it's clear that his idol sees him as little more than a saddo to be used in his online publicity game.

Talk about being used. All this time and bobs had no idea.

When I talk to Nasser, we have better things to discuss than "how many cars do you own Nasser?"  I commented in one post that just because Nasser has at least one car that is average...doesnt mean he's broke...because I did not know how many cars he has, but knew it may be more than the one Toyota.  Either way, I knew he's a millionnaire and now you guys are searching for new things to criticize since you've been proven wrong - like I was "used" because Nasser didnt make it a point to brag to me about which cars he owns?!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2008, 06:52:03 PM »
bobs did you know about this?

You don't just wear a wifebeater..you worship one!
O

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2008, 08:45:23 PM »
When I talk to Nasser, we have better things to discuss than "how many cars do you own Nasser?"  I commented in one post that just because Nasser has at least one car that is average...doesnt mean he's broke...because I did not know how many cars he has, but knew it may be more than the one Toyota.  Either way, I knew he's a millionnaire and now you guys are searching for new things to criticize since you've been proven wrong - like I was "used" because Nasser didnt make it a point to brag to me about which cars he owns?!

You are too funny Babs!!  Before you stated "there are evidences..." so why would you not ask Nasser simple questions like what year and the make of the car he drives? Why did you divorce and were you ever charged with domestic violence?  Simple questions to get answers from to keep us from digging for the truth.  And all this time you talked of how wealthy he is blah blah blah..I know some millionairs blah blah...food for thought blah blah.....You really are an ASS.  We use your statements against you, and you crumble by reasoning, or try to shift the whole issue to a different direction.  You could not answer questions from your own quotes. 

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2008, 08:50:36 PM »
Done

i was laughing like for 5 minutes :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2008, 08:50:56 PM »
This is what happened as Nasser just told me on the phone:

Shortly after the 2001 Olympia Nasser was guest posing in Germany and his wife called him asking for a divorce.  They had some disagreements at him always being out of town/country and her feeling neglected but he did not know it was this serious, so he told her to wait at home and that they would discuss it in person when he returns.  He came back to San Diego with his mother, and when he arrived at home lots of the furniture was missing but more extravagant there were police at his door who issued him a restraining order to not come within 90 yards of his wife.

You are not allowed to hire a private investigator while under a restraining order in California, so he got his parents to hire two private investigators to figure out what's going on.  From their research, it turned out that she had been cheating on him for a few years, and was currently with a second guy (the first one being for about 19 months).  Nasser owned a condo complex which his wife would manage, and for 19 months she was allowing one tenant she was seeing not to pay any rent.  Later she met another guy on the beach while walking Sato when Nasser was travelling like he usually did.  This guy worked out at the same gym as Nasser, and only lived 5 minutes away from him.  He found out all this information from the two private investigators.

Bisera (or Birjit), (his ex wife), got the restraining order put on Nasser in fear that he would try to find out what is going on and would then get evidence that she was cheating on him which would obviously contradict the case she was trying to fabricate against him that he was cheating on her.  Any woman who goes to a judge and says, "My husband is 320 lbs, he is on steroids and gets roid rage, he abuses me, I need a restraining order, etc." would issue one without any second though.  Actually most judges would issue one without second thought even for most guys regardless of their size.  It could happen to anyone.

During the court case she did try to complain that Nasser was abusing her.  Eight friends of Nasser's, including the late Trevor Smith and his wife Nancy Smith, testified in Nasser's favour by explaining how they are know the couple very well and have never seen any signs of abuse.  Also, Nancy Smith was a counsellor for battered women by profession, so she would not blindly defend Nasser against a cause she believes so strongly in.  However, the strongest evidence in Nasser's favour was that Bisera had NO physical signs of abuse.  Nasser's lawyer repeatedly asked her to produce even a shred of evidence or any medical records that she had been abused.  Bisera accused Nasser of breaking her wrist, among other accusations, yet was not able to produce any type of x-ray or anything to support that - obviously because it was a lie.  Other claims she made which she would have had some scars or evidence to show for (but she did not) were that Nasser broke her wisdom tooth and that he would hit bottles on her head.

We all know women often play the victim and fabricate stuff like this to get their way.  I'm sure it has happened to some people here on getbig.com where they may be at a nightclub and get into a disagreement with a random girl they meet and she ends up telling a bouncer that you grabbed her boobs or whatever and you get kicked simply over her world.  It could happen to anyone, just like it did to Nasser.  To futher Nasser's case, he also had much evidence of her affairs as was given to him by the PI's.

The abuse charges were DROPPED as there was simply no evidence of any.  

By March/03 she was no longer with the guy she was seeing and wanted to get back with Nasser, actually she begged him to get back together.  She lived a six hour drive away and drove down on Friday and left on Sunday for 8 weekends in a row to stay at Nasser's place and try to woo him into accepting her back.  Nasser was friendly with her and allowed her to stay in the guest room, however did not take her back.  

Nasser also said that all this (with more detail of course) is already drafted for his book.  He was not hiding anything and doesnt care that it came out in a different way.  In one of my first responses to this I said you could have just asked Nasser and he probably would have told you - he has nothing to hide.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2008, 08:52:24 PM »
THANK YOU BIGBOBS
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser