Author Topic: PICTURE PROOF OF THE BIGGEST ROBBERY IN BODYBUILDING HISTORY!!!!  (Read 11049 times)

cgcgraded

• Getbig II
Re: PICTURE PROOF OF THE BIGGEST ROBBERY IN BODYBUILDING HISTORY!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2008, 02:24:59 PM »
looks like shawn was the one that was robbed.................. .

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2008, 02:30:04 PM »
There is no way you will convince any of us that Nasser did not win the Olympia. I have no doubt that the former skinhead racist Yates had fellated Jew Weider backstage to secure his crown.
BigBob why the anger???

Now do you realise how stupid that comment is , even for you????

If yates was a skinhead racist then why would he suck off a jew?  ???

Dozer was part of the skinhead movement in Mighty England growing up in the early 80s but the skins are not your shaved head neo nazi stereotype that the media pushes on us today..

Skins were like the punks and were rebellious youth...Big Ds fave music is reggae and ska,now would that be the case if D was a coon hater?

His best friends are black..

Bob retire this gimmick he is poor..

MIGHTY SKIN OI FUCKIN OI

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2008, 02:30:18 PM »
Yates loses in this one too.  And even if you take the scaling out of Squad's pic and just at them individually there's a HUGE difference in Nasser's favour.

So you do agree then that it is a very strange picture. The 'scaling' makes it look as though NES is 8 ft and DY is 5ft..when we know they are of a similar height.

Whilst I agree there is a strong case for Nasser winning I would have to say that the original is too misleading to be used to make a definitive judgement.
O

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2008, 02:32:11 PM »
There is no way you will convince any of us that Nasser did not win the Olympia. I have no doubt that the former skinhead racist Yates had fellated Jew Weider backstage to secure his crown.

Who's us? 

Dorian Yates is a fine specimen of the Anglo-Saxon race.  He was destined to dominate the half-breed.   ;D ;D ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2008, 02:34:55 PM »
Yates was half Eastern European. He was a halfbreed by your own twisted, racist logic.

I do agree though that if Nasser was a white man he would have won, he certainly had the best body.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2008, 02:40:37 PM »
Yates was half Eastern European. He was a halfbreed by your own twisted, racist logic.

I do agree though that if Nasser was a white man he would have won, he certainly had the best body.

Hahahahahahaha. You blindly support Nasser b/c he has some "color" in him, and use terms like Jew Weider, and then you call others racist.  Poor sad Sharma.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2008, 02:44:23 PM »
I only bring racism into it because Nasser was racially discriminated against the whole of his career.

He had the best body by a million miles. Yates had a washed up physique and looked like shit. It was an insult to let him have the title simply because he was reigning Mr O.

Yates is a drug user and a lowlife scumbag who was part of a racist skinhead gang and spent time in juvenile prison because of it. You should check your facts about this criminal.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2008, 02:45:54 PM »
I only bring racism into it because Nasser was racially discriminated against the whole of his career.

He had the best body by a million miles. Yates had a washed up physique and looked like shit. It was an insult to let him have the title simply because he was reigning Mr O.

Yates is a drug user and a lowlife scumbag who was part of a racist skinhead gang and spent time in juvenile prison because of it. You should check your facts about this criminal.

Yes, he was discriminated.  ::)

How many O's do Haney and Ronnie have combined? Pretty sure they're both BLACK.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2008, 02:47:47 PM »
So what Sharma's saying is that Dorian was able to turn his life around and become one of the all-time greats at what he chose to do, whereas Nasser became a bitter old man whose favorite pastime is gossip?  

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2008, 02:50:15 PM »
oh brother, Nasser is fuccking DESTROYING Dorian here, absolutely ridiculous.

LOL there's only 45 shots or so of different BBs from the 90s who deserved to win some of Yates' soiled "perfect score wins".

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2008, 02:50:29 PM »
So what Sharma's saying is that Dorian was able to turn his life around and become one of the all-time greats at what he chose to do, whereas Nasser became a bitter old man whose favorite pastime is gossip? 

Don't know what you're talking about. Nasser is worth $5-10 million easy!!!!!!!!!  ::)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2008, 02:57:48 PM »
LOL looks like Shawn Ray lost the abs muscles, Nasser on the other hand a a spectatcular set of abdominals!

jt

TEAM NASSER '08
TEAM Nasser

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2008, 03:13:18 PM »
hi Dorian.

Hehe.

I agree Nasser blew Dorian away in that pose.  That was evident in-person.  In most of the others, though, neither he nor Shawn measured up.  Dorian did deserve to win if it's a case of who looks best in most of the compulsories.

Tomanater

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Eat-Sleep-Train-Grow
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2008, 03:55:30 PM »
Convince us ???I was at that 97 olympia 5th row center for the pre judging on friday night and the finals on the sat..pictures do not tell the whole story..
Dorian won get over it..

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2008, 03:56:47 PM »
LOL there's only 45 shots or so of different BBs from the 90s who deserved to win some of Yates' soiled "perfect score wins".
geez paul illet owned dorian sooo bad from the front..... horrendos..
look at the arm difference
 :-\
choice is an illusion

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2008, 03:57:23 PM »
nasser is destroying dorian in that pic

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2008, 03:57:41 PM »
Convince us ???I was at that 97 olympia 5th row center for the pre judging on friday night and the finals on the sat..pictures do not tell the whole story..
Dorian won get over it..

Great post !

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2008, 04:40:13 PM »
Dorian won get over it..

ive heard this many times, that dorian had some kind of muscle quality above all competitors, but it could only be seen in person and not in pictures  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2008, 05:01:15 PM »
ive heard this many times, that dorian had some kind of muscle quality above all competitors, but it could only be seen in person and not in pictures  ::)

Yeah you might think there is something to it  ;) especially if people go out of their way to mention it.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2008, 05:06:58 PM »
yates must have been sucking a Weider for all those O wins.  

;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2008, 05:25:08 PM »
geez paul illet owned dorian sooo bad from the front..... horrendos..
look at the arm difference
 :-\

The standard, canned argument is that Yates won from the back LOL the fact he was owned from the sides and front doesn't matter, apparently.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2008, 05:28:14 PM »
Yeah you might think there is something to it  ;) especially if people go out of their way to mention it.

Translation: i have nothing here in terms of pics or videos to refute the tsunami of evidence showing him owned by others so let's stick to my favorite subject, internet diarrhea involving unprovable intangibles.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2008, 05:40:40 PM »
The standard, canned argument is that Yates won from the back LOL the fact he was owned from the sides and front doesn't matter, apparently.

owned from the sides yeah sure you're right  ::) Yates side triceps was among the best and his side chest is outstanding and FYI this side shot is from 94  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2008, 05:45:18 PM »
Translation: i have nothing here in terms of pics or videos to refute the tsunami of evidence showing him owned by others so let's stick to my favorite subject, internet diarrhea involving unprovable intangibles.

again you're always in contradiction to the eyewitnesses and when the cards don't stack up in your favor its always some conspiracy or politics , 13 individual judges choose Dorian Yates the superior for 6 years no one on paper or reality was close all you're left with is politics and the picture you posted shows clearly why Dorian won in 1992 , you see what you want you're already looking admittedly with biased eyes or should just say a biased mind?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2008, 06:05:38 PM »
Narcisstic Diety!  ;D