Author Topic: Art Atwood busted (again?)!  (Read 15999 times)

roc

• Getbig III
Re: Art Atwood busted (again?)!
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2008, 03:11:59 PM »
gutless jerkoff selling fake shit. how do you sell fake shit? no credibility whatsoever. just like bodybuilding itself. another black eye!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2008, 06:16:56 PM »

Palumbo isn't a snitch.  He never ratted out anyone. If he did, then many more people would have been jailed.  He took his sentence like a man and left.  No-one else caught heat 

Dennis or GH15 is definately a snitch but when faced with the death penalty in Thailland for selling X, I honestly couldn't blame him.  BTW, GH15 is a dumb ass and doesn't really care about putting people's lives in danger with his information he's spewing. 

Milos....I've spoken with him on and off and for a good time at the Olympia.  Personally, I don't think he's a rat or anything but time will tell I suppose but he took his sentence like a man did and he didn't implicate anyone that wasn't already in hot water.

Atwood is a big old cheese eating rat bastard snitch.  No question.  I wouldn't even piss on him if he was on fire.  Not only did he implicate people but he's now helping the FBI bust people.  Most of that stuff he did by himself but he's getting people nailed to the cross for stuff that didn't even involve his own activities.  He's basically saving his own butt and letting others fry.

Victor, I especially don't like Victor from those people he ripped off from his gym.  However, he didn't snitch on anyone as he wasn't really charged with much. 

Folks, no one should be using insulin period and talking about Dianabol  and other steroids is pointless when most of the stuff flowing around is fake.  You can't even use trusted sources from Thailand or Russia anymore.  It doesn't do any good to give out information on steroids when you can't even obtain it.  Even getting the raw materials is pointless.  The Chinese has filled the arena with food grade product instead of pharm grade product.  You brew that food grade stuff up you'll have a lot of people pissed at you for absesses they can to have cut out of their arms and legs or worse. Most of these underground labs know this and all they do is double filter and mix in a high amount of benyl alcohol possible in their brews and hope they don't kill anyone.

If you're not competing to win a pro card, then just train naturally and use regular supplements.  Don't be an idiot and go out there and take stuff because some reckless dumbass like GH15 is deficating from the mouth to impress some kids up here.  And for him to talk about using insulin pisses me off as that is pretty much the worse thing you can put in your body.     

That's my two cents, train naturally and stay off the roids and slin if you're not training to be pro bodybuilder or athlete. 
Oh my. You are one stupid guy.

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2008, 06:56:59 PM »
I can see it now murdered BBs for snitching and selling fake shit.

If more and more of these guys are getting busted and the state eventually picks them up on some other charges. Trust me I got MD and Flex all day in the joint. These dudes would be getting some hard candy if they walked the yard. It may sound far fetched but it could eventually happen. But then again they would all be PC'd like Hide. Nevermind you are right it is far fetched. hah

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2008, 07:16:47 PM »
gutless jerkoff selling fake shit. how do you sell fake shit? no credibility whatsoever. just like bodybuilding itself. another black eye!
I guess I'm stupid since I didn't catch this earlier - looks like Art was BUYING fake gear

A black Hummer pulled into the Hooters parking lot as dusk fell. Arthur Dale Atwood, a professional bodybuilder with a 61-inch chest, opened the tailgate for a police informant to deliver more than 100 bottles of fake drugs made from vegetable oil.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2008, 02:18:54 AM »
Who here would doubt the word of a pastor's son? Doctor Melvin Goodrum is back to his stellar best in his assessment of the good and bad guys out there. If Melvin tells bodybuilders not to mess with home brewed drugs you should trust that he knows what he is talking about. His trophy-winning physique is testimony that shortcuts are hardly worth the money you might save on cheap pharmaceuticals.

I wonder what makes Melvin so confident that people he mentioned are snitches? Seems to me those allegations might constitute slander.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2008, 07:39:20 AM »

I wonder what makes Melvin so confident that people he mentioned are snitches? Seems to me those allegations might constitute slander.

Because he bought some of Art's fake gear. Look what it did to his physique?  ::)

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2008, 07:58:27 AM »
Who here would doubt the word of a pastor's son? Doctor Melvin Goodrum is back to his stellar best in his assessment of the good and bad guys out there. If Melvin tells bodybuilders not to mess with home brewed drugs you should trust that he knows what he is talking about. His trophy-winning physique is testimony that shortcuts are hardly worth the money you might save on cheap pharmaceuticals.

I said it because only top NPC competitors and IFBB pros have access to the legit stuff (on most occasions).  Everyone else has to run to a home brewer or chemist and depending on who you run into, you're essentially putting your life in there hands 

I told you folks many times that the only steroid I ever used was fina.  The reason was because that was the only thing I could get my hands on that I knew was legit and it was the easiest stuff I could get my hands because in the South, there's a lot of farms.

But before you think about visiting a farm to get some cattle implants, you should know that those formulas have changed and any fina you get will be mixed with estrodial making it something you don't want to touch.

Don't use steroids, train naturally because you're more than likely to royally screw yourself up.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2008, 08:23:34 AM »

I said it because only top NPC competitors and IFBB pros have access to the legit stuff (on most occasions).  Everyone else has to run to a home brewer or chemist and depending on who you run into, you're essentially putting your life in there hands 

I told you folks many times that the only steroid I ever used was fina.  The reason was because that was the only thing I could get my hands on that I knew was legit and it was the easiest stuff I could get my hands because in the South, there's a lot of farms.

But before you think about visiting a farm to get some cattle implants, you should know that those formulas have changed and any fina you get will be mixed with estrodial making it something you don't want to touch.

Don't use steroids, train naturally because you're more than likely to royally screw yourself up.

and how do you think we got to be npc and ifbb ?? out of what?
i swear friends ,,you need to use your brain more and your heart less when it comes to bodybuilding,,EVERY ONE USE HORMONES,,EVERY ONE NOT ONLY US IFBB PROFESSIONALS THAT IS ACTUALLY BIG AND MUSCULAR USE LEGIT HUMAN GRADE,,IT IS SUPER EASY TO GET,,AND WE PUT MAJORITY OF SCAMERS IN PRISON AND OUT OF THEIR BUNK BUSINESS,,

take a llok at mr atwood ,,he is the equivelent of skinny boney if off hormones for 6 months,,you guys need to understand that TO BE ANYTYING THAT EVEN RESEMBLE BODYBUILDER YOU HAVE TO BE ON HORMONES ,,as imple as that!

very few on getbig are actually true naturals but its just claification so its clear ,,for the 1000th time ofcourse
fallen angel

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2008, 02:36:06 PM »
I guess most bodybuilders who want steroids believe they will get the real drugs from known bodybuilders. That some of these guys sell fake drugs is a shame. Sort of insult to injury.

How do wannabes and muscleheads buy authentic steroids and other anabolics in the USA? I remember that Milos said he has health reasons that enable him to get various things. Is this what most bodybuilders do?

Seems to me the whole scene is lunacy. In the old days we were worried about taking a bottle of 100 Dianbol tablets. We never doubted those pills were from the Ciba lab. Today who would know what is in the pills they take?

That a so-called drug guru like gh15 has to remain anonymous speaks volumes about the pathetic situation in many modern countries when it comes to anabolic drugs. Why on earth would any intelligent person listen to such a guy? There is no possible way to test this individual's statements and advice. Bodybuilders are not only foolish but blind as well if they trust these people.

Melvin is your typical 'short-cut' victim of the quest for big muscles. Look upon his works, ye mortals, and despair!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2008, 02:47:26 PM »
I want to tear my hair off every time I read a Basile post.

I guess most bodybuilders who want steroids believe they will get the real drugs from known bodybuilders. That some of these guys sell fake drugs is a shame. Sort of insult to injury.

How do wannabes and muscleheads buy authentic steroids and other anabolics in the USA? I remember that Milos said he has health reasons that enable him to get various things. Is this what most bodybuilders do?

Seems to me the whole scene is lunacy. In the old days we were worried about taking a bottle of 100 Dianbol tablets. We never doubted those pills were from the Ciba lab. Today who would know what is in the pills they take?

That a so-called drug guru like gh15 has to remain anonymous speaks volumes about the pathetic situation in many modern countries when it comes to anabolic drugs. Why on earth would any intelligent person listen to such a guy? There is no possible way to test this individual's statements and advice. Bodybuilders are not only foolish but blind as well if they trust these people.

Melvin is your typical 'short-cut' victim of the quest for big muscles. Look upon his works, ye mortals, and despair!

Have you even read any of gh15's posts? He says to stay away from homebrew crap such as Art Atwood was involved with. You don't have to be a genius to understand that this is good advice. Why do you need to "test" this advice?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2008, 03:16:24 PM »
Anyone who ingests drugs without knowledge of what they are using is playing with fire. Why on earth bodybuilders trust other bodybuilders to supply them steroids is a mystery. If there is no information about the chemicals you are using then you are a fool to use them. Gh15 is expert in nothing at all. This individual was exposed here on Getbig as a naive simple person who believes all manner of rubbish. That is not the kind of intellect one invests one's health in.

The more I read Getbig the more I am convinced that bodybuilders, as a group, are mostly brawn. Those who admire gh15 are certified knuckleheads.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2008, 03:29:01 PM »
Anyone who ingests drugs without knowledge of what they are using is playing with fire. Why on earth bodybuilders trust other bodybuilders to supply them steroids is a mystery. If there is no information about the chemicals you are using then you are a fool to use them. Gh15 is expert in nothing at all. This individual was exposed here on Getbig as a naive simple person who believes all manner of rubbish. That is not the kind of intellect one invests one's health in.

The more I read Getbig the more I am convinced that bodybuilders, as a group, are mostly brawn. Those who admire gh15 are certified knuckleheads.

Regardless of how you feel about bodybuilding drugs the fact of the matter is that bodybuilding involves scientifically untested polypharmacy. All you can do is accept it because it's not going away.

You weren't any better in your time, you took Dianabol and at that time it had not been on the market that many years. The long term effects were unknown. Remember what Ziegler said?

Quote from: Dr John Ziegler
"All those young kids, what a terrible price they'll pay. If only I'd known it would come to this."

Do you admit that you were a simple-minded naive knucklehead too?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2008, 04:00:19 PM »
Nice try, van bild. Doctor Ziegler was disappointed with the York crowd of bodybuilders who were exceeding his recommended dosages of Dianabol. Instead of taking 2 X 5mg pills/day some of those guys were taking more than 10 per day and that showed how careless weightlifters and bodybuilders were so the good doctor stopped helping those guys. Bill March was handling huge poundages when I visited York in 1965. I have no idea if he was one of the guys Doctor John was talking about. I saw Bill do an easy standing press with 375 pounds. He also handled huge weights in the squat. He later turned to bodybuilding and gave up weightlifting. It paid off and Bill won a title or two. There is no doubt that what happened in the York gym spread through the weightlifting subculture.

Most of the literature around re steroids didn't show that they were effective. However, most bodybuilders acquired Dianabol from Chemists or Doctors. Chemists are Australian Pharmacists. Most of us were afraid to exceed 15 mg of Dianabol per day and would go off those drugs after 6 weeks as recommended by sports medicine doctors. No one that I personally knew in the 60's admitted to using drugs and few depended on them for their success. I used about 2 bottles of Dianabol on three occasions in my career. The first time was after 11 years training with weights. I gained some strength and size but it didn't transcend me into a huge guy. I concluded, like most contemporaries, that either I lacked the genetics or wasn't using enough drugs. There is no way a title and trophy was worth the risk. A prominent LA steroid doctor Michael W told me in 1970 in Vancouver that I could win a Mr Universe title with another 6 months training and appropriate steroids like decadurabolin. I wasn't interested so never found out if that was true. None of us could imagine what modern professionals would take to augment their physiques. It is beyond lunacy to take that many drugs for as long as they do. Why on earth would they trust anonymous people with their health?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2008, 04:35:55 PM »
Nice try, van bild. Doctor Ziegler was disappointed with the York crowd of bodybuilders who were exceeding his recommended dosages of Dianabol. Instead of taking 2 X 5mg pills/day some of those guys were taking more than 10 per day and that showed how careless weightlifters and bodybuilders were so the good doctor stopped helping those guys. Bill March was handling huge poundages when I visited York in 1965. I have no idea if he was one of the guys Doctor John was talking about. I saw Bill do an easy standing press with 375 pounds. He also handled huge weights in the squat. He later turned to bodybuilding and gave up weightlifting. It paid off and Bill won a title or two. There is no doubt that what happened in the York gym spread through the weightlifting subculture.

Most of the literature around re steroids didn't show that they were effective. However, most bodybuilders acquired Dianabol from Chemists or Doctors. Chemists are Australian Pharmacists. Most of us were afraid to exceed 15 mg of Dianabol per day and would go off those drugs after 6 weeks as recommended by sports medicine doctors. No one that I personally knew in the 60's admitted to using drugs and few depended on them for their success. I used about 2 bottles of Dianabol on three occasions in my career. The first time was after 11 years training with weights. I gained some strength and size but it didn't transcend me into a huge guy. I concluded, like most contemporaries, that either I lacked the genetics or wasn't using enough drugs. There is no way a title and trophy was worth the risk. A prominent LA steroid doctor Michael W told me in 1970 in Vancouver that I could win a Mr Universe title with another 6 months training and appropriate steroids like decadurabolin. I wasn't interested so never found out if that was true. None of us could imagine what modern professionals would take to augment their physiques. It is beyond lunacy to take that many drugs for as long as they do. Why on earth would they trust anonymous people with their health?

Who cares how little you took. You still took a relatively new drug without knowing the possible long term effects. No different than what guys do today. You had the same mentality.

Like you say, the literature said they didn't work. Instead you trusted the gym gossip. Like the typical knucklehead you complain about.  :D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2008, 05:36:28 PM »
Van bild are you capable of having a proper discussion or do you insist on personal attacks to make your point?

Dianabol was a known drug in 1970. There were studies in the literature about anabolics. I read those studies and concluded that unless nutrition was augmented that gains were unlikely if drugs were used. The anecdotal reports clearly showed that Dianabol had an anabolic effect and any side-effects were reversible. What worried us more was the shame of using those drugs. Most of us were not too worried about longterm effects as long as we didn't stay on those chemicals for extended periods of time.

Contrast that with the reckless use of drugs in professional bodybuilding today. There is no comparison. The modern guys are doing highly risky things. All the former Mr Olympia winners are still alive. I wonder if the champions from the last 15 years will still be alive in 30 years time? The mentality of professional bodybuilders today is totally different from what we thought in 1970.

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2008, 05:37:16 PM »
What did Atwood get charged with.  Did he really cut a deal to squeal?
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!