Author Topic: Offseason....  (Read 7082 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Offseason....
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2008, 01:22:51 PM »

incognegro

• Getbig II
  • I move the weight like i'm Oprah's son!
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2008, 03:48:06 PM »
Squadfather everytime i'm on this sight I see your mindless dribble, If a man attacks your lifestyle you attack his race. You follow a sport dominated by blacks but all you know is streotypical bull$hit and attack the black race and you hide behind a computer. You also claim to go to the grocery store and "own" non-weightlifters.yet post 50 times a day and still have time for a job and weightlift. I really don't want to talk shit or post about non weightlifting subjects because this is a sight about bodybuilding, I think your antics are amusing most of the time I get a kick out of your posts, but when you and your squad start your racist tyraids it's pointless.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2008, 03:53:48 PM »
Squadfather everytime i'm on this sight I see your mindless dribble, If a man attacks your lifestyle you attack his race. You follow a sport dominated by blacks but all you know is streotypical bull$hit and attack the black race and you hide behind a computer. You also claim to go to the grocery store and "own" non-weightlifters.yet post 50 times a day and still have time for a job and weightlift. I really don't want to talk shit or post about non weightlifting subjects because this is a sight about bodybuilding, I think your antics are amusing most of the time I get a kick out of your posts, but when you and your squad start your racist tyraids it's pointless.
"tyraids"? hahahaha, ok "incognegro", oh brother, what a name, go check the mail i think your welfare check is in the mailbox of your tenament building, FO'S SHIZZZZZZZLE MY NIZZZZZZZZLE DIZZZZZZZZZZLE, BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

incognegro

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2008, 04:05:49 PM »
There is just as many caucasian welfare recipients as blacks loser check your facts.  Your probably on welfare yourself.Maybe if you were dedicated to the gym like your dedicated to this sight you might actually see progress buddy. Are you really serious 30,000 posts you look like garbage. I'm pretty sure you still live with your mom and most likely get no pussy and you know it be real with yourself you live an internet fantasy. I don't mind all the other shit you do, it may bother others but it doesn't bother me. Your 35 overweight and live with your mom i'm sure that there is plenty of others that do too, but when you start with race is when I begin to lose respect for you

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2008, 04:08:31 PM »
if you haven't gotten your education by age 24 you're a fucck up or a negro, plain and simple.

Biggest horsecrap you've ever written.

Higher academic pursuits like a Ph.D. usually takes much more time.

Lifelong learning = always great. People should be going to school for a lot longer than they do.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2008, 04:09:00 PM »
There is just as many caucasian welfare recipients as blacks loser check your facts.  Your probably on welfare yourself.Maybe if you were dedicated to the gym like your dedicated to this sight you might actually see progress buddy. Are you really serious 30,000 posts you look like garbage. I'm pretty sure you still live with your mom and most likely get no pussy and you know it be real with yourself you live an internet fantasy. I don't mind all the other shit you do, it may bother others but it doesn't bother me. Your 35 overweight and live with your mom i'm sure that there is plenty of others that do too, but when you start with race is when I begin to lose respect for you
hahahaha, there are 220 million caucasians and around 35-40 million nicrah's in this country so the percentage of yo bruthas' and sistas on it is higher. :D

incognegro

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2008, 04:17:42 PM »
umm the population of the united states is just under 280 million your facts don't add up 45 million blacks 220 million whites = 265 million how can you take into account for the other minorities. This has nothing to do with bodybuilding. This type of garbage belongs on stormfront.com

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2008, 04:20:00 PM »
wow   squadfattest you really do need jenny

remember, it'll be our little secret turkey neck!   gobble gobble gobble

post my pic that youre so jealous of will ya?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2008, 04:20:26 PM »
umm the population of the united states is just under 280 million your facts don't add up 45 million blacks 220 million whites = 265 million how can you take into account for the other minorities. This has nothing to do with bodybuilding. This type of garbage belongs on stormfront.com
hahahhaa, speaking of Stormfront why don't you go there and tell them you be a soul brutha and see how they treat you? ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2008, 04:21:25 PM »

how's it going titty boy? did you milk those mammaries yet, mmmmoooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo. ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2008, 04:22:01 PM »

You stupid douche.  Squadfather would slap your boyfriend's HIV infected cum right outta your mouth.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2008, 04:23:13 PM »
we all love you here my portly little fatass!

JENNY BABY!!!  JENNY!!!

and please someone tell me that squadfattest has a better build than me

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2008, 04:23:54 PM »
All candy.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2008, 04:24:34 PM »
nope.

all twinkies

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2008, 04:26:21 PM »
how's it going titty boy? did you milk those mammaries yet, mmmmoooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo. ;D

that's one serious case of gyno.  Damn, those areolas are bigger and puffier than my wife's.

Is this guy cycling on straight estrogen ??? :-\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2008, 04:27:21 PM »
that's one serious case of gyno.  Damn, those areolas are bigger and puffier than my wife's.

Is this guy cycling on straight estrogen ??? :-\
hahahha, "he's" got a photo shoot for Big Tits Round Asses.com coming up.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2008, 04:27:56 PM »
not gyno my boy!  i've got hairy nips! (bad pic)

Squad:     JENNY'S CALLING!!!    Special on turkey necks!!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2008, 04:30:16 PM »
Serious question for squad:

is that REALLY your face pic that gets posted every now and then?   Or was it just someone f ing around?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2008, 04:31:23 PM »
hahahha, "he's" got a photo shoot for Big Tits Round Asses.com coming up.

LMAO, I bet this "guy" can't wear a T shirt in public unless he first Scotch tapes his perky nipples flat

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2008, 04:31:44 PM »
perhaps you are right...but getting your graduate/master/phd degree (which I don't have) before 24 is pretty good.

when I do have kids I will try instill in them the idea of staying in school until age 30  ;D

these days of global competition a BA means nothing

Is your goal to own a fly cassino like Bugsy Siegel and do it all legal?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2008, 04:31:47 PM »
Serious question for squad:

is that REALLY your face pic that gets posted every now and then?   Or was it just someone f ing around?
hahahhaa, you can't even see my face there you big titted heifer. ;D damn girl when can i get a hold of them big 'ol titties? :D

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2008, 04:32:59 PM »
don't be jealous fat boy

so whos face pic is that that is always posted of you?   Not your "pics" (the reflections) but the face pic that ppl post of you?  Thats not you?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2008, 04:33:39 PM »
don't be jealous fat boy

so whos face pic is that that is always posted of you?   Not your "pics" (the reflections) but the face pic that ppl post of you?  Thats not you?
no, the pale dude is not me, this is old news.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2008, 04:34:08 PM »
Is your goal to own a fly cassino like Bugsy Siegel and do it all legal?

throw your shitty drawers in the hamper...next tiime come strapped with a fuckin' pamper!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2008, 04:34:28 PM »
I usually give Davey a pass, he feels the need to lash out. Anger has consumed him to point where rational thought is no longer possible.

You can't argue with someone that feels school is a waste of time.  He has mentioned losing his mother a long time ago. I feel that event has severly altered him and leaves him in a state of need.  So much so that he thrown himself into the powerlifting world.  He knows every lift for the past 10 years...Davey, what was the raw bench record from 1999?

It doesn't make sense to go back and forth with him, this does more harm than good to him...usually after a couple of "exchanges" I usually change topic because I know that he is probably at home shoveling twinkies and chocolate milk down his throat endlessly trying to harm himself.

In person he is probably a decent chap, it just when he is alone that the inner demons starts talking to him.  Getbig is his savior...I have no quarrel with you Dave
Here comes the money shot