Author Topic: Ryan K warmup-610 raw bench  (Read 13879 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Ryan K warmup-610 raw bench
« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2008, 08:38:00 AM »
T

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2008, 08:54:29 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2008, 09:45:45 AM »
T

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2008, 09:48:40 AM »
something tells me that Panda doesn't get shoved around in real life too much, Billy.

thats pandamonium?

that loud mouth, ignorant idiot actually has the nerve to carve others?

lol.

lmao.

sweeeeeet.

he's as delusional as you.

thank you for posting that, lardo.
b

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2008, 09:51:17 AM »
It's thread like these that makes me proud to be a getbigger ;D

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2008, 09:58:25 AM »

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2008, 10:02:01 AM »
i'll give you three numbers for each. the first will be what i did at 270, the second will be what i did at the end of my diet at 219, and the third will be roughly what i can do now.

bench: 350, 295, 365 (that's 365 touch and go, 345 paused)
deadlift: 520, 475, 525
squat: 455, 405, 455

i got 30 reps on the deadlift thing without resting on the floor, 50 resting on the floor. i haven't tried it again but i'm pretty sure i could top 40 without dying, but i'm not sure i really feel like risking it.

roland, you're getting tiresome. ::)

just look at those poundages.

wow. you must be a MONSTER.

lol.

lmao.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2008, 10:03:14 AM »
Im the one at the beach who walks by you and your girlfriend "sunbathing" smiling, while you look at her and say "look at that roid headed self centered idiot, what a joke" she replies "yeah hunnie bunnie guys like that are creeps im so sick of them.."....but while she rests her head on that John Candy-esque landfill you call a stomach she fantasizes of how life would be in the fast lane...a part of her dies at that beach.

lol.

best post.

EVER.
b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2008, 10:03:52 AM »
lol.

best post.

EVER.

Looks like we now know whose gimmick "roland bones" belongs to ::)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2008, 10:17:07 AM »
Looks like we now know whose gimmick "roland bones" belongs to ::)

hey fatty- let me break it down for you.

you, squad, magoo, chaos and the rest of your merry band of fat fags are boring. your act is tiring. none of you are funny, or even witty.

nothing new to say, just the same 'gimmick' line and rolling eyes time after time when you idiots fail to form a single original post with the pea brain you simpletons share.

roland owns all of you. in less than 40 posts no less.

he does single handedly what all of you combined can't do to anyone on this board.

go back to the 'Y' where the limits of your intelligence wont be exerted by having to use wit and intellect to get your point across.
b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2008, 10:30:38 AM »
you, squad, magoo, chaos and the rest of your merry band of fat fags are boring. your act is tiring.

And yet you can't stop stalking us all over getbig and replying to every post we make, right "roland"/"no one"...  ::) 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2008, 10:35:18 AM »
And yet you can't stop stalking us all over getbig and replying to every post we make...  ::) 
It's like a retard with pudding, I guess. Maybe we can scounge up an 'Internet' trophy for him or something. Maybe that will satisfy him.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 29, 2008, 10:37:39 AM »

you, squad, magoo, chaos and the rest of your merry band of fat fags are boring. your act is tiring. none of you are funny, or even witty.

nothing new to say, just the same 'gimmick' line and rolling eyes time after time when you idiots fail to form a single original post with the pea brain you simpletons share.

he does single handedly what all of you combined can't do to anyone on this board.

go back to the 'Y' where the limits of your intelligence wont be exerted by having to use wit and intellect to get your point across.

why so angry
T

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 29, 2008, 10:42:56 AM »
It's like a retard with pudding, I guess. Maybe we can scounge up an 'Internet' trophy for him or something. Maybe that will satisfy him.

HAHAH!!!!!!  These gimmicks with their anger issues crack me up.   ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 29, 2008, 12:28:38 PM »
HAHAH!!!!!!  These gimmicks with their anger issues crack me up.   ;D

the only issue that should concern you is your rapidly expanding waistline.

as for the stalking you all over getbig, don't flatter yourself- in every thread you and your boyfriends manage to do or say something that makes you look mildly retarded, i just happen to enjoy pointing it out.
b

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #115 on: January 29, 2008, 12:39:00 PM »
You guys (mostly guys who don't know any better) are mixing up FAT with being big.  Panda is a big dude as is Squad (even if I used to make fun of him).  I may be big but I know what being fat is.  Most power lifters and even the WSM competitors are big and huge but to call them fat I don't think so.  Fat is what I would call someone who is big and huge but has no muscle or lifting experience.  They are generally very weak for their size.  Fat is what I am now but at least I do have some muscle under it and even though I consider myself very weak now I am still stronger than most guys in the gym I go to (even though it is Curves ;D). 

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #116 on: January 29, 2008, 12:42:59 PM »
even competitors in WSM competetion are doing cardio,sheer laziness...........run a little ............get on the stairs

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 29, 2008, 12:49:53 PM »
even competitors in WSM competetion are doing cardio,sheer laziness...........run a little ............get on the stairs

"competetion" ???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 29, 2008, 12:50:50 PM »

hi Roland, when are you gonna post your picture?

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2008, 12:52:30 PM »
"competetion" ???
the spell check nazi needs to do some cardio instead of editing the old man

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 29, 2008, 12:53:50 PM »
the spell check nazi needs to do some cardio instead of editing the old man

translation: I'm a skinny jealous little bitch who's bitter that I could never break the 200 lb mark

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 29, 2008, 12:59:35 PM »
hi Roland, when are you gonna post your picture?

stop, whitecastle.

i have challenged you several times to post up a pic of yourself not covered up in your tablecloths taken in your dump of a backyard.

you won't because you are morbidly obese, and it would be the biggest self- imposed owning ever. you'd never live it down. you would be laughed off the board.

lol.

as soon as you are ready to, post up a simple pic not covered up as you are apt to do in order to hide your corpulence, and i'll do the same.

(cue backyard/tablecloth wearing/glass-door reflection pic now)
b

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2008, 01:00:35 PM »
translation: I'm a skinny jealous little bitch who's bitter that I could never break the 200 lb mark
hahaha, are you suggesting that "medz zeppelin" is the type of little bottom twink who has to have two guys help him out of the bottom of the first rep of 1 plate per side Hammer Strength bench presses, Panda?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 29, 2008, 01:01:27 PM »
stop, whitecastle.

i have challenged you several times to post up a pic of yourself not covered up in your tablecloths taken in your dump of a backyard.

you won't because you are morbidly obese, and it would be the biggest self- imposed owning ever. you'd never live it down. you would be laughed off the board.

lol.

as soon as you are ready to, post up a simple pic not covered up as you are apt to do in order to hide your corpulence, and i'll do the same.

(cue backyard/tablecloth wearing/glass-door reflection pic now)

hahahhaa, exactly what i thought, another pusssy ass coward, until you post a picture i own you. :D

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2008, 01:03:17 PM »
I'm working on it,but cardiovascular health comes first. No use being over 200 lbs and dying of heart attack silly. Gaining muscle slowly and keeping it is where it's at.