Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 4050 times)

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2008, 10:21:52 AM »
NO,,gh15 representetives are located in almost every counmtry of the world,,8 of them purchased products ,,under no specific names,,regular steroid board username members ,,5 of them recieved,,2 with big delayes ,,3 never recieved any product yet money was taken,,

THAT MY FIREND IS SELECTIVE SCAMMING,,now you may be lucky and kiss ass well and known wnough to be taken care of but GH15 IS TO MANY ROBINHOOD,,

let me claify here and make sure it is known black on yellow,,GH15 IS GOD THE ABSOLUT GOD OF HORMONES,,THE ABILITY OF A SOURCE TO SELL PRODUCTS THESE DAYS HAS ONLY ONE DEPENDENT FACTOR AND IT IS WETHER GH15 APPROVE IT OR NOT,,

GH15 CHOICE TO NOT PUT SPECIFIC LIST AS OF YET IS ONLY OUT OF COMPASSION AND MERCINESS TO SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS ,,GH15 DOES HAVE HEART AND GH15 IS VERY CAREFUL WHEN HE OR SHE RUIN A SOURCE,,

AGAIN GH15 KNOWS HIS OR HER WORDS TAKEN VERY SERIOUSLY THUS DOESNT DO FINAL VERDICT VERY FAST ,,WHEN GH15 REPEAT SOMETHING CONTINUSLY THERE IS ALOT MORE TO IT THEN JUST WORDS,,

ALIN IS SELECTIVE SCAMMER,,YOU MAY GET YOUR PRODUCTS AND YOU MAY NOT,,ITS YOUR MONEY AND YOUR RISK YOU ARE TAKING

it is HIGHLY important you understand this,,my representetives around the world are getting payed 2k a month individually just to  surf the internet and order order order ,,get with new names,,get with different names,,gain trust ,,get refrences,,my representetives would never bash someone just for the sake of bashing,,what they do is they check world wide not only in america that treatment is equal or as closew as possible to equal in the hormonized world,,this is done truly around the world as in they just recently had a case in turky where a pharma scammed a buyer where it is not controlled! so that pharma got punished and has no more clients saince gh15 ruined it

that is the dumbest thing ive heard yet. If you care about the people buying hormones then why would you be compassionate towards the scammers. Between now and the time you post your list a bunch of people will be ripped off.

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2008, 02:46:40 PM »
Marko Savolainen. Was as big as they come. Meth did him in. Had kidney failure.

This is him now

He has changed a bit, heh? Meth, Van_Bilderass? Thats fucked up...