Author Topic: Zack Khan Potential IFBB Pro?  (Read 17901 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Zack Khan Potential IFBB Pro?
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2008, 10:54:30 PM »
Bay - doesn't it bother you that the guy is so fucking ugly? I tell you..they trawl fish from the very deepest parts of the ocean that look like him.

Why would that bother me?  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder…  I often wonder why so many of the “straight” guys here are so quick to comment on whether another guy handsome or ugly. 

Unless you want to date the guy does it matter if he's hot or not?  Hell, I’m gay and even I don’t comment on guys’ (facial) looks as much as the ostensibly straight guys here.  I thought we were all into bodybuilding for the bodies—not the faces.  :-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2008, 10:57:16 PM »
I would have to agree he would make a good pro that if Zac Khan can keep his wait under control.

Way to make an original contribution to the thread, dipshit.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2008, 11:01:59 PM »
Hell, I’m gay

That's what you should say when you arrive there in the next life. Disgusting.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2008, 11:14:52 PM »
Why would that bother me?  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder…  I often wonder why so many of the “straight” guys here are so quick to comment on whether another guy handsome or ugly. 

Unless you want to date the guy does it matter if he's hot or not?  Hell, I’m gay and even I don’t comment on guys’ (facial) looks as much as the ostensibly straight guys here.  I thought we were all into bodybuilding for the bodies—not the faces.  :-\

Woah, settle down. I comment on guy's faces all the time, especially if they look like deep sea creatures, or Dave Palumbo. I bet if I'd said his face was lovely you wouldn't have thrown a hissy fit now would'ya  ;D
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2008, 11:29:08 PM »
O

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2008, 11:29:28 PM »
Woah, settle down. I comment on guy's faces all the time, especially if they look like deep sea creatures, or Dave Palumbo. I bet if I'd said his face was lovely you wouldn't have thrown a hissy fit now would'ya  ;D

Of course you do...  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2008, 11:31:42 PM »
wtf?
O

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2008, 11:41:33 PM »
this homo really do look like shrek

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2008, 12:20:39 AM »
First Milos screws it up by bringing people to the brink of death with insulin

Milos is not putting a gun on anyone's head and forcing them to take insulin - the guys who do it make their own choice and willingly take the risk, cause they think it gives them the edge they need (maybe it does). So I wouldn't single him out.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2008, 12:35:25 AM »
Milos is not putting a gun on anyone's head and forcing them to take insulin - the guys who do it make their own choice and willingly take the risk, cause they think it gives them the edge they need (maybe it does). So I wouldn't single him out.

You think so?

Sure he doesn't use a gun, but his smart talking does the trick for most dumb BB, don't you think.

"Hey, just a little Insulin pre during post, you will look like a giant!! Look at *insert name here*, i made him ready to take top 5 in *insert contest here*, before he trained with me he was nothing!!"

Do you really believe there's one single of all the dumb pros that wouldn't inject horse shit if you told him he could win a plastic trophy by diong that?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2008, 12:43:32 AM »
You think so?

Sure he doesn't use a gun, but his smart talking does the trick for most dumb BB, don't you think.

"Hey, just a little Insulin pre during post, you will look like a giant!! Look at *insert name here*, i made him ready to take top 5 in *insert contest here*, before he trained with me he was nothing!!"

Do you really believe there's one single of all the dumb pros that wouldn't inject horse shit if you told him he could win a plastic trophy by diong that?

Yeah but it's not like otherwise, they aren't going to take a substance / drug / hormone that's not a healthy choice anyway. TBH, I don't think bodybuilders are dumb at all - they just do things that aren't acceptable by society's standards, a lot of which are hypocritical anyway (like the fact that alcohol can be consumed legally, but marijuana is a monstrous 'drug', the likes of which innocent people ought to be shielded from ::)).

To become a pro bodybuilder and climb the ranks, you need to have the 'whatever it takes' mindset. And we all know bodybuilding has nothing to do with health anyway. The way I see it, the guys who manage to crack it into the pro ranks are aware that they need to take whatever is 'necessary' and do the needful if want to make it to the top. And that's why they hire the 'experts' and do what they are told, cause they think it's going to help their bodybuilding career, even if it's not very conducive to their health.

Is Milos a Saint? Hardly. But at the same time, I'm sure he tells his padawans what they need to do and lets them make the choice. Hell, you know damn well everyone knows how bad mega-dosing hormones is - it's no secret. So when you then look at the fact that his boys willingly take his suggestion and even pay for it, you know that the fault isn't Milos' only.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2008, 01:09:44 AM »
Sure the fault isn't Milos'.

At last they are all grown up men who are responsible for their actions (even if they have the hormone level of a 13 year old).

I also believe that Milos cuts the hormone dosages of the guys he trains very much, but on the other hand he introduces insulin use, that's been his mantra along his own posts.

I agree on the "whatever it takes" mind set, but i really believe most pros will do whatever their guru tells them.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2008, 01:32:22 AM »
I bet if I'd said his face was lovely you wouldn't have thrown a hissy fit now would'ya  ;D

if you followed the More Explicit Sex Board, you'd know that Bay likes them rugged and mature.  Zack probably qualifies.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2008, 01:58:16 AM »

allright, i'm interested in sociology and the study of human behavior and they've done many studies with ugly men, average men, and attractive men involved in common everyday situations, for example, asking for help or where to find a certain shop, or street. and these studies discovered that attractive men were helped the most and treated the best by both men and women, and it wasn't a gay thing. attractive people have an advantage in social situations and that's a fact jack!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2008, 02:37:07 AM »
attractive people have an advantage in social situations and that's a fact jack!

on average.  but individual tastes differ.  especially when it comes to sex.   in the gay community there are many different sub-groups, and gays guys rarely interact with other guys outside their subgroup. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2008, 02:49:28 AM »
on average.  but individual tastes differ.  especially when it comes to sex.   in the gay community there are many different sub-groups, and gays guys rarely interact with other guys outside their subgroup. 

You have some serious insider knowledge there, Timmy!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2008, 07:30:31 AM »
if you followed the More Explicit Sex Board, you'd know that Bay likes them rugged and mature.  Zack probably qualifies.

He's not mature!  >:(

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2008, 07:35:25 AM »
Bay - doesn't it bother you that the guy is so fucking ugly? I tell you..they trawl fish from the very deepest parts of the ocean that look like him.
hahahhaa, another queen who likes his bodybuilders cute and handsome. :D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2008, 07:38:09 AM »
hahahaha maybe they like thier BB to look like this >??? hahha
L

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2008, 07:42:29 AM »

I don't really like ugly people. Or fat bastards for that matter. Although without ugly lardbodies handsome guys like me wouldn't be judged to be in the elite percentile of looks.
O

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2008, 07:43:48 AM »
I don't really like ugly people. Or fat bastards for that matter. Although without ugly lardbodies handsome guys like me wouldn't be judged to be in the elite percentile of looks.
hahaha, only a fagg worries about what another mans face looks like.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2008, 07:44:04 AM »
hahahaha maybe they like thier BB to look like this >??? hahha

Neither of them are handsome. The blonde haired guy has giant lumps on his cheeks . The other guy isn't so bad . I am better looking than both of them.
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2008, 07:46:49 AM »

I don't 'worry' about it. I just notice if people - male or female - are fat or ugly.

Only a 'fagg' pretends that he doesn't notice what someone looks like - unless he is very fat and ugly himself and feels it is a  predudicial  human trait and actively tries to discourage it.
O

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2008, 07:48:54 AM »

So true.  My gaydar is buzzing off the chart!  :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2008, 07:49:17 AM »
I don't 'worry' about it. I just notice if people - male or female - are fat or ugly.

Only a 'fagg' pretends that he doesn't notice what someone looks like - unless he is very fat and ugly himself and feels it is a  predudicial  human trait and actively tries to discourage it.
hahahaha, ok "true grit', something tells me you won't be posting your picture to show us what a huge, ripped model you are. ;D