Author Topic: MD got rid of the cartoons  (Read 7359 times)

thisiskeith12

Re: MD got rid of the cartoons
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2008, 04:59:54 PM »

What, Steve's extra-gay shirt, or Flex staring at Victor's ass?

I believe that's Branch, not Victor. Either way, they both appear to be doing the same thing.... dreaming about being lumberjacks.

FYI, that blurry figure next to the boss is David Jacobs. The guy next to Branch I think is Ron. This is like a Hall of Fame picture, when I saw all this happening, something told me to capture it.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2008, 05:05:06 PM »
I believe that's Branch, not Victor. Either way, they both appear to be doing the same thing.... dreaming about being lumberjacks.

Yeah, but you expect that of Steve.  We'd only be shocked if he wasn't staring.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2008, 05:06:10 PM »
Keep in mind if you aren't being paid NOW by them you never ever ever ever ever ever will. Ever.

You see, I have been writing for MD since 2003 (or something) simply because its fun.. wait a minute.. did your said other guys get paid for it..?! :o

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2008, 05:09:06 PM »

FYI, that blurry figure next to the boss is David Jacobs. The guy next to Branch I think is Ron. This is like a Hall of Fame picture, when I saw all this happening, something told me to capture it.

How badly do you think Big Nation is going to bury No Bull Radio now that you are a part of it? They already kill it in the ratings. Do you have any goals to knock NBR right off the air? How about PBW? You think you could wedge your way into that shows timeslot and ruin that stupid show as well? Big Nation is THE premier bodybuilding radio show on Monday night, I see no reason why you should even let the other two broadcast on your night tbh. PBW used to be "ok", but they jumped the shark recently and it's almost painful to listen to it anymore.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2008, 05:10:21 PM »
You see, I have been writing for MD since 2003 (or something) simply because its fun.. wait a minute.. did your said other guys get paid for it..?! :o

Do you think if you were good looking(no offense) that Blechman would come on to you?
E

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2008, 05:11:10 PM »
Like I said...if you were being PAID you'd be getting a talking to by Uncle Davy and crew. You can bet your non-english speaking ass that they are reading this thread right now and studying your every single post.
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2008, 05:11:36 PM »
How badly do you think Big Nation is going to bury No Bull Radio now that you are a part of it? They already kill it in the ratings. Do you have any goals to knock NBR right off the air? How about PBW? You think you could wedge your way into that shows timeslot and ruin that stupid show as well? Big Nation is THE premier bodybuilding radio show on Monday night, I see no reason why you should even let the other two broadcast on your night tbh. PBW used to be "ok", but they jumped the shark recently and it's almost painful to listen to it anymore.

PBW is fine, and I doubt Jason would challenge it directly, since it is the "IFBB approved" show.  "All Bull", on the other hand, sucked to begin with and is no favorite of the powers-that-be.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2008, 05:13:45 PM »

PBW is fine, and I doubt Jason would challenge it directly, since it is the "IFBB approved" show.  "All Bull", on the other hand, sucked to begin with and is no favorite of the powers-that-be.

Rumor has it that PBW pulled an MD lately by kicking out certain employees rather than paying them. Now I don't know if it's true, but if it were and said employee was working for BN, then why not bury PBW?
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2008, 05:16:12 PM »
Rumor has it that PBW pulled an MD lately by kicking out certain employees rather than paying them. Now I don't know if it's true, but if it were and said employee was working for BN, then why not bury PBW?

That's surprising...  Dan doesn't seem like the type.  You're right, that's a "MD" move.  Still, going after PBW directly or too soon could be suicide.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2008, 05:17:13 PM »
That's surprising...  Dan doesn't seem like the type.  You're right, that's a "MD" move.  Still, going after PBW directly or too soon could be suicide.

It could be, or it could be a huge victory. Strike first, strike hard, no mercy!
E

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2008, 05:17:31 PM »
 Shhhhhhh! Man, you guys are gonna fuck it up for Ron Himself.

MD is one thing but when you cross into No Mans Land of PBW you're talking about moving Ron Himself's CHEESE and he hates that!
?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2008, 05:18:28 PM »
Shhhhhhh! Man, you guys are gonna fuck it up for Ron Himself.

MD is one thing but when you cross into No Mans Land of PBW you're talking about moving Ron Himself's CHEESE and he hates that!

I am just talking about rumors. Doesn't make them true. Unless you know something....
E

Paul Allen

« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2008, 05:19:17 PM »
do the fellas at md realize that the ghosts of real mafiosos would look at them, see oily guys with skin tight shirts wearing make up....and re-kill themselves?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2008, 05:20:19 PM »
do the fellas at md realize that the ghosts of real mafiosos would look at them, see oily guys with skin tight shirts wearing make up....and re-kill themselves?

Manninen Dude is a homosexual from Finland. He doesn't really try to act like a guido.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2008, 05:21:13 PM »
are you implying that the "muscle mob" are a bunch of posers and bitch ass twinks, Paul?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2008, 05:21:33 PM »
I am just talking about rumors. Doesn't make them true. Unless you know something....
To quote 'Alice' in 'The People Under The Stairs'...

"I see...I hear and I speak no evil."   8)   ???   :-X
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2008, 05:27:06 PM »
It could be, or it could be a huge victory. Strike first, strike hard, no mercy!
Check it out, Danny...

"Put him in a BODY BAG...YEEEEEEAAAAAGGGGHH H! ah hahahahehehehehehehehehe! "

Check out the mug shot on Sinsea KREESE.

Johnny Lawrence was way cooler in 'Just One of The Guys'.
?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2008, 05:28:15 PM »
"FEAR DOES NOT EXIST IN THIS DOJO, DOES IT??"  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2008, 05:29:21 PM »
Check it out, Danny...

"Put him in a BODY BAG...YEEEEEEAAAAAGGGGHH H! ah hahahahehehehehehehehehe! "

Check out the mug shot on Sinsea KREESE.

Johnny Lawrence was way cooler in 'Just One of The Guys'.

I liked it how he lifted the lunch tables on people. ;D It was funny how he played the exact same part in both movies. That chick(Joyce Hyser or something) had a nice rack.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2008, 05:30:49 PM »
I liked it how he lifted the lunch tables on people. ;D It was funny how he played the exact same part in both movies. That chick(Joyce Hirser or something) had a nice rack.
she was cute as fucck, i loved how he wore weightlifting gloves to lift the massive 38 pound lunch tables. ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2008, 05:31:57 PM »
I liked it how he lifted the lunch tables on people. ;D It was funny how he played the exact same part in both movies. That chick(Joyce Hyser or something) had a nice rack.
It's okay everyone...he has TITS!

Remember the horny little brother? Hahahahaha... "Would you believe me if I told you that your touch was the reason why I went through puberty?"

Remember a young still hot Sheryln Fenn in that movie? "Bitchin!"

"..STRIKE FIRST STRIKE HARD NO MERCY SIR! "
?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2008, 05:32:51 PM »
she was cute as fucck, i loved how he wore weightlifting gloves to lift the massive 38 pound lunch tables. ;D

The 80's really did have the coolest fashions ;D Your hair gets messed up? No problem, just use the comb in your back pocket!
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2008, 05:36:32 PM »
It's okay everyone...he has TITS!

Remember the horny little brother? Hahahahaha... "Would you believe me if I told you that your touch was the reason why I went through puberty?"

Remember a young still hot Sheryln Fenn in that movie? "Bitchin!"

"..STRIKE FIRST STRIKE HARD NO MERCY SIR! "

Yeah, I just watched that movie a year or so ago. I had it on VHS, but those didn't hold up so well. I have a dream of starting a block of 80 movies channels. Like 12 of them playing 80's movies non-stop. But no one is interested so far. Kind of like my idea where you point your cell phone at another cell phone and you both hit the accept button and you automatically have each others names and numbers stored, I am sick of programming numbers. But the cats at AT$T laughed at me about that one. Fuckers :(
E

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2008, 05:38:53 PM »

" ...this is great, here we are like a couple of GUYS in the john talking about BROADS and shit like that...you know like a couple of guys, you know? "

Hahahaha..."Terry" was all pulling the spaghetti off of "Rick" and fixing his hair by his ears..."You were perfect..."

Anyway...
?

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2008, 05:43:34 PM »
Manninen Dude is a homosexual from Finland.

Im sorry to inform you that Im 100% heterosexual. :-*