Author Topic: Sharma = The Shadow  (Read 3083 times)

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
Re: Sharma = The Shadow
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008, 09:25:03 AM »
i've been saying this since the beginning.

I highly doubt that. Nasser doesnt have the guts to post here. He hides behind his "customers" -   just like he didnt have the guts to speak out when he was still competing.  

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2008, 09:27:04 AM »

where is that little dick sucker named the shadow?

He died last year.
To be more precise:

Last Active:     31 July 2007, 06:58:53

I highly doubt that. Nasser doesnt have the guts to post here. He hides behind his "customers" -   just like he didnt have the guts to speak out when he was still competing. 

His first few posts were VERY Nasser-like.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2008, 09:27:37 AM »

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2008, 09:39:47 AM »
Who's sharma?

He runs team Nasser but is a homophobe, he should step down cause Nasser says he does not like homophobic people.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2008, 09:43:55 AM »
I highly doubt that. Nasser doesnt have the guts to post here. He hides behind his "customers" -   just like he didnt have the guts to speak out when he was still competing. 

because if he told it like it is when he was competing it would cost him even more placings.   he was outspoken when he competed, and it cost him many placings and titles

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2008, 09:48:46 AM »
Sharma and bigbobs arent the same person

I wasn't saying that Barra. I meant that sometimes Sharma's rhetoric is almost identical to Nasser's.
O

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2008, 09:59:43 AM »
I wasn't saying that Barra. I meant that sometimes Sharma's rhetoric is almost identical to Nasser's.

I hear ya dude :). I accidentally quoted you instead of whitecastle. He mentioned that Sharma might be bobs gimmick. My bad.

I wonder when the dynamic duo will show up on the nasserwearmobile ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2008, 01:09:09 PM »
No. The shadow wasn't too bright.

Hope this helps!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2008, 01:17:25 PM »
RIP Shadow.  :'(

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2008, 01:20:52 PM »
hahaha, Sharma owns your guys' minds!  Wasn't initially the theory that Sharma was Nasser, or Bigbobs, and gh15 = Nasser, Bigbobs = Nasser, Sharma = gh15...etc. LOL.

Why can't anyone just take Sharma's word for it that he is a Nasser fan who did not post on getbig but after reading the part 4 interview where Nasser specifically addressed getbig posts about him he came here to check it out?!

Sharma is a stand-up dude, we need more members like him!  His posts are intelligent as long as you can differentiate the humour between the serious compnents of them, which people with low IQ's like Barracuda can not.

I think Sharma is a BigBobs gimmick account.  He typically only shows up when BigBobs has to defend Nasser.  If someone is posting negatively about Nasser in one thread and also posting about something completely unrelated in another thread, Sharma comes along with something like this;

and coincidentally on the same thread but earlier:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=197318.75

Whitecastle, I've already openly posted that the mods can comment on whether my ip address is even remotely similar to Sharma's.

I'd suspect that Sharma is a fellow muslim

Speaking of IQ's, if you really had any intelligence you would know that Sharma is a Hindu name, not Muslim....there's one hint for you.  

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2008, 01:49:08 PM »
I wish I was Nasser. I wouldn't mind having bob's brains either. The guy is going places and one of the nicest, most intelligent people I have come across on the internet. The same goes for most of the team.

I had heard of GB and sometimes browsed it the same with MM. I have been a Nasser fan long before even the great team Nasser was born. I read Nasser's amazing and exciting interviews on bbing.com and came here to check out the team. I was angry at the amount of racism and disgusting lies being spread about Nasser and Bobs.

I am happy for you people to think I am them but out of respect for these two men I must say I am not them as I may say things that do not represent them and their views on everything.

I am here because I believe in what Nasser is doing and am angry at what happened to him in his career: he beat Yates in 97, the English former racist and convicted criminal had a huge Kovacs belly and shit arms. Watch the video, look at the pictures and admit the truth: he was shafted and it affected his admittedly brilliant career from being even better.

He made millions but deserved the O. If Yates had any honour he would admit this yet the tattooed racist does not even reply to my emails on this subject.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2008, 03:03:09 PM »
I wish I was Nasser. I wouldn't mind having bob's brains either. The guy is going places and one of the nicest, most intelligent people I have come across on the internet. The same goes for most of the team.

I had heard of GB and sometimes browsed it the same with MM. I have been a Nasser fan long before even the great team Nasser was born. I read Nasser's amazing and exciting interviews on bbing.com and came here to check out the team. I was angry at the amount of racism and disgusting lies being spread about Nasser and Bobs.

I am happy for you people to think I am them but out of respect for these two men I must say I am not them as I may say things that do not represent them and their views on everything.

I am here because I believe in what Nasser is doing and am angry at what happened to him in his career: he beat Yates in 97, the English former racist and convicted criminal had a huge Kovacs belly and shit arms. Watch the video, look at the pictures and admit the truth: he was shafted and it affected his admittedly brilliant career from being even better.

He made millions but deserved the O. If Yates had any honour he would admit this yet the tattooed racist does not even reply to my emails on this subject.
Hehe. I'll be brief. From the first paragraph I see that you have quite an inferiority complex. Why would you want to be someone else!? Man up and be proud of yourself. From your second paragraph I see you you decry racism, yet invoke it in the fourth and fifth. This kind of contradiction indicates either very confused thinking, or -perhaps- immaturity? How old are you? In any case, you've proven everyone's points here. If I were Nasser, I'd tell you to go back and tend to your garden. ::)     

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2008, 03:35:53 PM »
Hehe. I'll be brief. From the first paragraph I see that you have quite an inferiority complex. Why would you want to be someone else!? Man up and be proud of yourself. From your second paragraph I see you you decry racism, yet invoke it in the fourth and fifth. This kind of contradiction indicates either very confused thinking, or -perhaps- immaturity? How old are you? In any case, you've proven everyone's points here. If I were Nasser, I'd tell you to go back and tend to your garden. ::)     

Thank you for that valuable insight, dr. chimp.  All the mature getbiggers appreciate it.... ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2008, 03:40:16 PM »

Not an inferiority complex, but a "superiority complex" towards Nasser.  We woudl also say that we would rather be Nasser than you or any other member on this forum, however that does not mean we think you are all inferior people, although a lot are (Barracuda, Flylo, Truegrit, etc. to name a few  ;D)  It's just like Jennifer Annistan once saying, "I would love to be Oprah!" 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2008, 03:45:35 PM »
Not an inferiority complex, but a "superiority complex" towards Nasser.  We woudl also say that we would rather be Nasser than you or any other member on this forum, however that does not mean we think you are all inferior people, although a lot are (Barracuda, Flylo, Truegrit, etc. to name a few  ;D)  It's just like Jennifer Annistan once saying, "I would love to be Oprah!" 
Makes no sense. Do you mean that Nasser is to be viewed as a superior person? In any case bobs, pull sharma aside and give him a few pages from your playbook. Given his posts, the comparisons people have made between sharma and the shadow (do you remember him?) are not unwarranted.  ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2008, 03:47:57 PM »
 :)
Z

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2008, 03:50:15 PM »
Makes no sense. Do you mean that Nasser is to be viewed as a superior person? In any case bobs, pull sharma aside and give him a few pages from your playbook. Given his posts, the comparisons people have between sharma and the shadow (do you remember him?) are not unwarranted.  ;)

I dont know who Shadow is, but i have no reason to doubt Sharma.

Nasser or any human for that matter is not "superior" in that all humans are obviously "equal" from a anti-discrimination standpoint.  However, it is fair to look up to certain individuals who have accomplished much or can be seen as role models, Nasser being one of them.  Even if you disagree, bodybuilding enthusiasts who are fans of Nasser's physique and personality view him as a role model.  Similarly, my example of Jennifer Annistan was to show that she being a fan of Oprah and looking up to her as a role model was able to go on record saying that she would love to be Oprah...nobody responded to that and said she has an inferiority complex.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2008, 03:57:48 PM »
I dont know who Shadow is, but i have no reason to doubt Sharma.

Nasser or any human for that matter is not "superior" in that all humans are obviously "equal" from a anti-discrimination standpoint.  However, it is fair to look up to certain individuals who have accomplished much or can be seen as role models, Nasser being one of them.  Even if you disagree, bodybuilding enthusiasts who are fans of Nasser's physique and personality view him as a role model.  Similarly, my example of Jennifer Annistan was to show that she being a fan of Oprah and looking up to her as a role model was able to go on record saying that she would love to be Oprah...nobody responded to that and said she has an inferiority complex.
Got it. Looking to someone as role model is fine. I, too, have some people that I admire. Don't think I feel strongly enough about it that I would want to be them, tho.

/i'd still let him look at the nasser playbook tho  ;D

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2008, 09:41:01 PM »
Got it. Looking to someone as role model is fine. I, too, have some people that I admire. Don't think I feel strongly enough about it that I would want to be them, tho.

/i'd still let him look at the nasser playbook tho  ;D

He wouldnt know what to with it anyway. This has to be the longest post Sharma has ever made. I guess he was really worked up...the poor slack jawed yokel. 

His quote "I wish I was Nasser. I wouldn't mind having bob's brains either" - Both are  several steps above you Sharma. Know your role and crawl back to your hole. Far better to keep your trap shut and let people think you're a retard than open it and remove all doubt.

Bobs - I gathered Sharma was Indian/pakistani name but on getbig you never know. There are plenty of Indian muslims who still have their Hindu names.  Either way its immaterial because his real religious zeal  is with the cult of Nasser. As for his humor ::)...I guess you would have to be a Nasserite if he think his coments have  humor.  The fact that everyone is pointing out a village idiot on getbig doesnt mean he "owns" anyone's mind.  :-\.  There are posts about goodrum and I'm sure he owns everyones's mind too.  :)

Now there's humor for ya ;)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2008, 09:43:19 PM »

I wish you were Nasshole also !! This way you wouldn't post here !