Author Topic: Who would win the fight between Mower and Derek Anthony?  (Read 1963 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Who would win the fight between Mower and Derek Anthony?
« on: February 01, 2008, 03:10:52 PM »
Discuss...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Who would win the fight between Mower and Derek Anthony?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 03:24:59 PM »
Easily "Ironneck" Mower - unbreakable upper spine.
Derek would try to intimidate King Mower with a bloody fist and some tough guy stories... after that maybe a vouge-like left with his Jetfuel-handbag...
...after that Mower would brutally reanimate him to death  ;D

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 04:50:30 PM »
Totally agreed. Derek would get stomped by the man who fears no man

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 04:55:01 PM »

mower is the man, watch out derek
are you delusional?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 04:58:35 PM »
mower is tough to beat

with a neck like that he cant get knocked out because a hit to the head wont shake it, the neck holding it in place is too strong

and you cant choke the guy out either.

mowers achilles heel is getting caught in an armbar
Z

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 05:01:11 PM »
Mower is a cage-fighter!

Mower wears "Tapout" shirts!

Mower has POLICE dispatcher training!

All DA's got going for him is he sucks the fastest dick in the west.

Mower by a NECK!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 05:01:44 PM »
Mower is a cage-fighter!

Mower wears "Tapout" shirts!

Mower has POLICE dispatcher training!

All DA's got going for him is he sucks the fastest dick in the west.

Mower by a NECK!

you fear the man.

and rightfully so.
Z

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 05:02:52 PM »
you fear the man.

and rightfully so.

Everyone fears the man who fears no man!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 05:14:45 PM »

Ok. If anyone has a moment I'd appreciate it but can someone give me a cliff notes version of the history of MOWER and how he came to be one of the biggest legends in Getbig history?

I think I get it but I'd still appreciate a crash course on him. Thanks.
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2008, 05:17:52 PM »

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 05:18:54 PM »

MOWER was before my career here. I kind of follow but was he some schmoe who used to post like he was badass and a huge BB/ladies man and then he got exposed?
?

Paul Allen

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 05:25:39 PM »
MOWER was before my career here. I kind of follow but was he some schmoe who used to post like he was badass and a huge BB/ladies man and then he got exposed?

Mower was a 3rd shift security guard at Harper College in Palatine, IL , the very hometown of your real life friend the Beast.

He had an unhealthy obsession with Jodi Miller, who "left" him for the studly Jeff McFarland.  When Jeff and Jodi announced they were moving to a town a few miles away from L.A., a few days later Mower announced he was moving to the very same town in California for a "job opportunity".  It was all a big coincidence.

In general, Mower is a skinny guy with some kind of a genetic defect that enables him to look the way he does.  He frequented fitness shows, was "friends" with many fitness girls who made fun of him behind his back.  He even had a messageboard set up (with zero members and zero posts) about guys who supported fitness girls.

I think the word to sum up Mower is "clusterfuck".

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008, 05:27:40 PM »
Mower was a 3rd shift security guard at Harper College in Palatine, IL , the very hometown of your real life friend the Beast.

He had an unhealthy obsession with Jodi Miller, who "left" him for the studly Jeff McFarland.  When Jeff and Jodi announced they were moving to a town a few miles away from L.A., a few days later Mower announced he was moving to the very same town in California for a "job opportunity".  It was all a big coincidence.

In general, Mower is a skinny guy with some kind of a genetic defect that enables him to look the way he does.  He frequented fitness shows, was "friends" with many fitness girls who made fun of him behind his back.  He even had a messageboard set up (with zero members and zero posts) about guys who supported fitness girls.

what has he been up to since then?

there's a huge gap here of 3-4 years at least.
Z

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008, 05:27:55 PM »
On the first day, God created the heavens and the earth, and he saw that it was good.

On the second day, God created fitness sluts.  And he saw that it was very good.

On the third day, God realized the fitness sluts would be lonely if there were no one to worship then, so schmoes were needed. So, on that day He created Ron.

On the fourth day, God thought a Gentile version was needed, so he took one of Ron's ribs and created Mower.  Unfortunetly, Ron hogged all the food, so poor Mower never did develop properly and ended up both physically and mentally retarded.  But the little guy had pluck, and was determined to become just as big of a schmoe as his Jewish brother, "fuccking all fitness chicks" and saving the fitness industry!

On the fifth day, God saw what he had done and got drunk.  Unfortunately, this just made things worse, as in his drunken stupor he created Romano, Palumbo, Valentino, and the rest of "Team MD".

On the sixth day, God sobered up, looked at his creation, and said "fuck it" and gave up and moved to France.

On the seventh day, Joe Weider wandered into god's empty office...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2008, 05:29:52 PM »

Got it.

I'm suprised he hasn't put his focus on Jenny BEAST since she still lives in Palatine. So he was basically a 'fitness/figure girl' schmoe.

I get it. Delusional and thought one of those girls might realize how he has a heart of gold and fall for him.

He doesn't post here anymore, correct?
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2008, 05:33:38 PM »
On the first day, God created the heavens and the earth, and he saw that it was good.

On the second day, God created fitness sluts.  And he saw that it was very good.

On the third day, God realized the fitness sluts would be lonely if there were no one to worship then, so schmoes were needed. So, on that day He created Ron.

On the fourth day, God thought a Gentile version was needed, so he took one of Ron's ribs and created Mower.  Unfortunetly, Ron hogged all the food, so poor Mower never did develop properly and ended up both physically and mentally retarded.  But the little guy had pluck, and was determined to become just as big of a schmoe as his Jewish brother, "fuccking all fitness chicks" and saving the fitness industry!

On the fifth day, God saw what he had done and got drunk.  Unfortunately, this just made things worse, as in his drunken stupor he created Romano, Palumbo, Valentino, and the rest of "Team MD".

On the sixth day, God sobered up, looked at his creation, and said "fuck it" and gave up and moved to France.

LOL!

Excellent writing, GOATBOY!
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2008, 05:33:49 PM »

You forgot the punch line....   now he's a fundamentalist christian missionary "spreading the word of gawd"!     

Paul Allen

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2008, 05:35:04 PM »
Got it.

I'm suprised he hasn't put his focus on Jenny BEAST since she still lives in Palatine. So he was basically a 'fitness/figure girl' schmoe.

I get it. Delusional and thought one of those girls might realize how he has a heart of gold and fall for him.

He doesn't post here anymore, correct?

his handle here is "ChadStickmanMower", but after doing an exclusive getbig.com interview for his "fans", he has abandoned fitness boards.

he was last seen on myspace with many photos of doing missionary missions / deeds of good work.  being scorned by the fitness industry, i think he has decided to abandon it.  But not before he could cause one last meltdown by Jeff McFarland, who proclaimed that "this is exactly the type of shit Mower would do.  That little worm's hitting up the churches now trying to get in as a good guy , still hoping to one day see a real life vagina"

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2008, 05:36:04 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
On the negative First Day, Mower created God.  You left that part out

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2008, 05:36:38 PM »

Got it all. I can now do a book report on the kid. Thanks, everybody.
?

Paul Allen

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2008, 05:38:21 PM »
But the little guy had pluck, and was determined to become just as big of a schmoe as his Jewish brother, "fuccking all fitness chicks" and saving the fitness industry!

Paul Allen

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008, 05:39:21 PM »

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2008, 05:40:37 PM »
Sucks to look that.. hahaha

Atleast DA gets some kind of attention; just of a very homosexual kind.  

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2008, 05:42:02 PM »
He hasn't posted here in ages.. this is way before anyone knew who sarcasm/squadfather is/was

Paul Allen

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2008, 05:43:04 PM »
He hasn't posted here in ages.. this is way before anyone knew who sarcasm/squadfather is/was

indeed.

this was during the times when guys like BroadStreetBruiser, vikingpower, goatboy, etc. ran the show.