Author Topic: Hidetada Yamagishi Retains Celebrity Lawyer  (Read 4468 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi Retains Celebrity Lawyer
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008, 05:57:45 PM »
First off, it is going to be $10K JUST to get started, a felony charge of this nature could easily go over $500K, even 1 million.

I would NEVER hire Shawn Chapan either, she does not have the experience.

Shawn used to work for Johnnie Cochran Jr.'a law firm, and as someone stated she did ***work*** on the OJ Simpson case-which for her was to visit OJ in the county jail every day and keep him occupied so he did not interfer (and fuck everything up) with the real lawyers working the case, Johnnie and Carl Douglas.
that's what i meant by saying...oh her

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2008, 06:02:09 PM »

There's the hook right there.  No way does Hide afford her regular rates, he's not rich...   this is gonna be sensationalized all over the tabloid media:  "Professional Bodybuilder Steroid Scandal!"    ::)

While I agree that she's likely doing it pro bono for the headlines, it's equally plausible that a sugar daddy is picking up the tab.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2008, 06:08:55 PM »
Does anybody here even care about what this kind of thing means for pro bodybuilding as we know it?
I for cleaning up much of the insane drug use, but I don't want the sport I love to go down the crapper over drugs. It really looks like the doodoo is going to hit the fan this time and the ripple effect is going to be a major flood into our world and it won't be pretty, trust me.

Is it me or do most seem in denial or just oblvious to the  shitstrom headed our way???????
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2008, 06:10:00 PM »
While I agree that she's likely doing it pro bono for the headlines, it's equally plausible that a sugar daddy is picking up the tab.
she was not good on court tv either

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2008, 06:11:23 PM »
Does anybody here even care about what this kind of thing means for pro bodybuilding as we know it?

I care to the extent to which this creates interesting things for us to talk about, as well as future pwning opportunities.  Beyond that, no... I don't care.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2008, 07:35:28 PM »
it's equally plausible that a sugar daddy is picking up the tab.

No it's not.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2008, 07:40:02 PM »

Do you really think we should? This is a small little world and this board is even smaller. Is worrying about this kinda of stuff  part of your 'real" everyday life? Come on.  ::)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2008, 09:00:35 PM »
Hidetada Yamagishi Retains Celebrity Lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley
Muscletime Staff

Shawn Chapman Holley is one of the most prominent celebrity attorney working in Hollywood with an impressive resume defending celebrities such as heiress Paris Hilton, Nicole Richey, actress Michelle Rodriguez, rappers The Game, Tupac Shakur and Snoop Dogg, actors Stan Shaw and Nia Long, NBA basketball stars Larry Johnson and Bryon Scott. 
Hide's making lots of great decisions lately!

Shawn Holley's Stellar Celebrity Record:

Paris Hilton: Convicted; Pled Guilty; Sentenced to Jail
Nicole Richie: Convicted; Pled Guilty; Sentenced to Jail
Michelle Rodriguez: Convicted; Pled Guilty; Sentenced to Jail
The Game: Trial Begins February 4th
Tupac: Convicted; Found Guilty at Trial
Snoop: Convicted; Pled Guilty; Sentenced to Probation
Stan Shaw: Who??

BigNationRadio.com

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2008, 09:06:15 PM »
Hide's making lots of great decisions lately!

Shawn Holley's Stellar Celebrity Record:

Paris Hilton: Convicted; Pled Guilty; Sentenced to Jail
Nicole Richie: Convicted; Pled Guilty; Sentenced to Jail
Michelle Rodriguez: Convicted; Pled Guilty; Sentenced to Jail
The Game: Trial Begins February 4th
Tupac: Convicted; Found Guilty at Trial
Snoop: Convicted; Pled Guilty; Sentenced to Probation

Shawn Holly is worse than Mark Geragos.

If you want the best TRIAL lawyers, you should stick with the Public Defenders office. They have BY FAR the most criminal/trial experience, and the majority of the PD's are excellent.

Funny Tupoc is in there-because when he was in Michigan he got hit with several felonies and one of my teachers represented him in some big trials. Said Tupoc could not stay out of trouble.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2008, 09:20:29 PM »
Shawn Holly is worse than Mark Geragos.

If you want the best TRIAL lawyers, you should stick with the Public Defenders office. They have BY FAR the most criminal/trial experience, and the majority of the PD's are excellent.

Funny Tupoc is in there-because when he was in Michigan he got hit with several felonies and one of my teachers represented him in some big trials. Said Tupoc could not stay out of trouble.

WHo is Tupoc?

On a related note, the only public defender I know is a cross-eyed, mumbling son-of-a-bitch who went to law school at some unknown place....If he's the prototype, it might be worth shelling out a few greenbacks.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2008, 09:54:18 PM »
WHo is Tupoc?

On a related note, the only public defender I know is a cross-eyed, mumbling son-of-a-bitch who went to law school at some unknown place....If he's the prototype, it might be worth shelling out a few greenbacks.

Tupac, sorry.

I dont know any PD's like what you said-are you in CA>?

CA PD, and DA, jobs are very hard to get, and they hire top people. Excellent pay and benefits-plus normal working hours-exept for trials.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2008, 10:07:44 PM »
Tupac, sorry.

I dont know any PD's like what you said-are you in CA>?

CA PD, and DA, jobs are very hard to get, and they hire top people. Excellent pay and benefits-plus normal working hours-exept for trials.

DA I believe.  PD, in certain markets maybe? I could believe it in LA/SF/SD.  Dude I know is out of Sacramento....they also have him "riding circuit"  He goes to all these little towns that I've never even heard about.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2008, 11:03:40 PM »
I for cleaning up much of the insane drug use, but I don't want the sport I love to go down the crapper over drugs. It really looks like the doodoo is going to hit the fan this time and the ripple effect is going to be a major flood into our world and it won't be pretty, trust me.

Is it me or do most seem in denial or just oblvious to the  shitstrom headed our way???????
Howard

this guy is done with bodybuilding as top professional,,if there is plea agreemnet he will talk,,he shoul dtalk so milos go in once and for all for long time,,

this jap should be kicked out of the ifbb same as priest was same as milos was,,this guy should go back to japan and make sushi ,,he got no physiqe for top bodybuilding to begin with,,he should be fitness model in japan and this time try to be smart about his drug activities

if this guy is back in ifbb which will never happen ofcourse then ifbb is on its way to extintion because it will be conected directly with distribution of drugs,,ifbb will most likley clean its hands from the jap and say bye bye and thats the way it should be
fallen angel

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2008, 11:23:40 PM »
this guy is done with bodybuilding as top professional,,if there is plea agreemnet he will talk,,he shoul dtalk so milos go in once and for all for long time,,

this jap should be kicked out of the ifbb same as priest was same as milos was,,this guy should go back to japan and make sushi ,,he got no physiqe for top bodybuilding to begin with,,he should be fitness model in japan and this time try to be smart about his drug activities

if this guy is back in ifbb which will never happen ofcourse then ifbb is on its way to extintion because it will be conected directly with distribution of drugs,,ifbb will most likley clean its hands from the jap and say bye bye and thats the way it should be

Agreed. Hide is done with the IFBB. They know that if he were to stay, there would be a pretty good chance of some investigations happening. The IFBB isn't that dumb.

And Howie, no investigations will happen in the bodybuilding industry. They have bigger fish to fry (i.e football, baseball, basically any other sport) Bodybuilding is safe. As long as no one else does dumb shit like Hide did, then i highly doubt they'll will have any interest in bodybuilding.

Hopefully they will realise sooner or later that this whole "war on steroids" is futile. Sport will never be clean. There are far more pressing issues that deserve this much attention.
No doubt about it...

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2008, 11:51:13 PM »

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2008, 12:03:18 AM »
I am going to predict, right now, that this will be the start of some major crap within the IFBB pro div .
If the IFBB pro div got on it RIGHT NOW with some proactive,real  drug testing, they could beat a lot of the pending shitstorm that may be headed their way.I suspect they may just turn a blind eye, put their collective heads in the sand and try to ride it out until the storm passes (kinda like the poor souls that tried to ride out hurricane Katrina on the Gulf Coast). WE shall see..................... ....... ::)

ur prediction is wrong. look at the past with craig and kelly, the deaths from various bbers like sonny schmidt and don youngblood, aswell as the prosecution of guys like gregg valentino. no one gives a shit about bbing - the sport. only the drugs.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2008, 02:20:21 AM »
this guy should go back to japan and make sushi ,,

Really gh15? You think all Hide is good for is making Sushi? LMFAO that was a great one..................

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2008, 03:34:37 AM »
jealous?
i've truly missed you sgt.d  :-*  happy st. valentines day in advance

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2008, 07:05:47 AM »
this guy is done with bodybuilding as top professional[/b
this guy should go back to japan and make sushi
he got no physiqe for top bodybuilding to begin with

I THINK WE ARE STARTING TO SHARE SOME GOOD POINTS BROTHER15

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2008, 07:14:48 AM »
You don't make a 20 minute phone call and make a "plea deal", that is just not how it works-and if she did do that she could face disbarrment from the Bar.

She has to review everything, all police reports, all interviews, all statements-everything.

This usually takes a substantial amount of time, months and even years, because the DA many times tries to delay info that damages their case.

hahahahaha...I love it when people talk about somehting they know nothing at all about (like "johnny") and make an ass of themselves (like "johnny").

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2008, 09:31:53 AM »
hahahaha, how the fucck does he afford this guy?

BY selling steriods!!!!! :o